Nootropics. Alright biz what are you taking?

Nootropics. Alright biz what are you taking?
explain benefits/dosage.

Attached: DqdPdKtX4AEqdAk.jpg (750x643, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nap#Stimulant_or_caffeine_nap
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oswald_Teichmüller
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I currently take

Oxiracetam
Phosphatidylserine
Vinpocetine
Methylcobalamin (3 times a day)
Choline Bitartrate
Choline Citrate
Modafinil
L-Tyrosine (and L-DOPA) 5 times a day

Also microdosing LSD 3 times a week and on 1 day off and 3 days on low dose of amphetamine on that stack

My iq went from 97 after starting the stack to 186 (clinically tested). t is a lot, but worth it. Started it 4 years ago

I was able to quit my job at cheese sandwich factory and these days I teach mathematics at local university and private tutor people on various topics ranging from physics to quantum speculation.

You can get far more benefits through intense exercise three times a week. You can even eat all the garbage you want and still feel great.

where do you usually get your modafinil?

stfu this is a nootropic thread

Also at the moment, I only sleep only 20-30mins 6 times a day

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nap#Stimulant_or_caffeine_nap

Instead of caffeine, I use low dose of amphetamine to "boost me up"

Why I do this?
>More time to study
>More time to make mony
>More time to workout

Sleeping is your worst enemy, while you are dreaming you could be doing mathematics on low dose of amphetamine to countereffect the fatigue or exercising.

I buy all of my stimulants and nootropics from black markets with bitcoin and other tokens like Monero. Most nights while studying mathematics I bounce trade crypto and usually make orders on the drugs as soon I have made my money back by selling and buying. At the moment I have been awake for 68 hours straight using low dose of amphetamine, modafinil and a line of meth. Made lots of money last night by swing-trading

if this is a non larp what sort of mathematics do you practice ?

looks like a total larp

Imagine being this much of a larper.

Alright then..

I took Phenibut for a bit. DIdn't do shit except give me bad withdrawals when I stopped making me unable to sleep.

I've tried Ashwagandha and it definitely works. Organic ashwagandha extract in particular with a high withanolide %. It's supposed to be taken at a low dose though I think as megadosing it just made my body feel overheated and I had a very short fuse.

Brahmi is just amazing in every sense. Just makes your mind more 'balanced' is the best way I can describe it.

Turmeric extract is incredibly good for any sort of inflammation too.

I am expert and consult in Teichmuller Theory, Riemannian an Hyberbolic Geometry, but also do quantum speculation with private customers from universities. I have no background, education in these things, just extremely high IQ (Clinically tested of 186)

Oh and Tribulus made me shoot bucketloads of cum and made me savagely horny all the time.

well yeah but i wanna see what he says.

>quantum speculation
That's not even a term.

Attached: 1537477978638.jpg (903x960, 52K)

nice larp fren

Then you'd be surely interested to know that Tribulus is a confirmed placebo.

That doesn't sound like an enjoyable or sustainable lifestyle whatsoever, but I hope you're making good cash.

okay so does hyperbolic geometry use euclidean or non euclidean planes? Pretty easy to answer for anyone with even the slighest understanding of hyperbolic geometry. No googling.

You can believe what you want.

All I can say that with the power of nootropics, determination I was able to quit my job as a factory worker and become a teacher and senior consultant of various mathematical topics in my mid 20s.

phenibut and caffeine. its a fucking brilliant combo.

enjoy dying at 45

I don't care if some people wearing labcoats tells me it's a placebo. If it works for me, and it matches the descriptions it's sold under, that's all that counts.

We actually live in a time where people would rather let some people in a lab tell you whether what you're experiencing for yourself is real or not. Talk about being completely and utterly disconnected from one's own body and mind.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oswald_Teichmüller
>Teichmüller was a gifted, brilliant, and seminal mathematician; he was also a dedicated Nazi.

Attached: 220px-Teichmuller.jpg (220x293, 13K)

baka none of you faggots using enhancers to trade? no wonder everyone in here is losing money

Everything here modafinilmart.com

>modafinilmart.com
shitty prices

I have a prescription for 18MG Concerta but it always makes me want to smoke cigarettes.

It helps me a lot, but if I go off of it I get exhausted for a couple days - it does catch up with you - stresses me out too.

Attached: 1543056297653.jpg (708x480, 37K)

Based & redpilled