Real minimalism genera

Real minimalism is not about being cheap or frugal, it's about mindset and buying things that is necessary but also quality, meaning you don't need to disturb your mind with buying more of the same when it breaks

Attached: 05_Module-Grid-House-Tetsuo-Yamaji-Architects-japan-architecture-arquitectura-japon-design-minimal-1 (1024x682, 94K)

for me minamilism is to have a really fucking clean apartment and if I get a gf that cleans my nonsticky egg pan with the hard side of the sponge I will destroy her and make her beta orbiters clean up my apartment

I'd like to add that if she brings any more fucking candles its game over for her. The smell is kinda nice but it disturbs my empty wooden designer table

Where's the rest of it? Is that all you can afford? Are you poor?

I bet that closet is an unholy mess

Minimalism literally saved my life

I have such a clean apartment now, and my mind feels so clear and at peace

I love having only the minimum necessary and everything in its correct place

when i lived with parents and siblings, seeing their dirty rooms and clothes/dishes on the floor really made my mind cluttered and depressed

Feng Shui is definitely real

Attached: 1502b6163417e99761a1147729c64932.jpg (736x1043, 276K)

Wait, are you of the retarded opinion that the green side of a regular kitchen sink sponge ruins Teflon? You generally need steel wool or down syndrome forearms to ruin it otherwise.

>quality
>electric stove
pick one

Also, fuck 4channel

Attached: diversity.jpg (700x700, 162K)

in general most women don't understand minimalism and want to cram as much crap as possible inside their living space
otherwise it look "empty sad and boring"

if a woman understand minimalism she's usually a keeper

>you don't need to disturb your mind with buying more of the same when it breaks
>All those unnecessary windows that will have to be replaced when broken.

aye. My Ex girlfriends living room looked like this but with a TV in the corner.

Attached: d4d5ed2edfbb0c79ba26287c73cad3a7.jpg (550x366, 54K)

>want to cram as much crap as possible inside their living space
Sounds like a euphamism for whores.

>Shitty wood
Stark black/white contrast minimalism is the only way to go.

Attached: Black-And-White-Minimalist-Home-Office.jpg (600x425, 21K)

This.
My mother would constantly buy shit and never throw anything out.
Shit got so crowded and her office space was an absolute mess.

I can't live with a woman anymore. I need my own space. I like a clean bathroom and women make a big mess and rotten fish the whole place with yeast infections yuck. Makes me feel asexual

>powerlines
>neighbour

what's the point?

Attached: 1543052932991.jpg (600x401, 76K)

the worst things are those shitty framed motivational sentences
my god I hate this crap

Attached: f3f521e51d4997062c8fe022151d6086--wall-of-quotes-sayings-and-quotes.jpg (236x236, 13K)

Much like Jow Forums, women fill their lives with meaningless consumer shit.

guys...... how can i convince my gf when we move out together, to keep her room clean and minimalist like mine?

She has dumb fucking photos everywhere, and toys and rubbish everywhere, as well as a clothes rack where you can see all of her clothes

I want her to have a minimalist clean bedroom like mine.

How can i convince her?

Attached: r.jpg (255x288, 21K)

you can't it's hard-wire in here brain

Relationships are about compromise user. You do everything how she wants it and in return maybe she will let you touch her boobies once a month if she isnt too tired.

Attached: 1476487033952.png (600x696, 401K)

Live laugh love

No, it's empty like the rest of that house because no one actually lives there

>buying more of the same when it breaks
unfortunately perceived quality is not indicative of how long something lasts, and this is the issue I take with "real minimalism"
people who are into it are obsessed with image

something cheap and flimsy can easily end up outlasting expensive things and in the end it all wears down into shit

Attached: 59489429482.jpg (454x600, 41K)

"the easiest way to guarantee a life of frustration is to marry someone expecting them to change." - charlie munger

Fucking kek