Imagine that tomorrow, you wake up with $10,000,000 in your brokerage account

Imagine that tomorrow, you wake up with $10,000,000 in your brokerage account.

You are only allowed to invest in one US equity only once (no memecoins, as fun as they are)

What do you pick?

Attached: 1540771808327.jpg (776x635, 36K)

ALL IN BAT

Verizon

i short natural gas

I short Natural gas futures options with leverage and long Crude oil

.Right into the coldest winter ever.what can go wrong?

Attached: 1542849852181.jpg (1244x407, 65K)

Thank you so much for the barbeque sauce

i snort helium

Short amzn and aapl

AMD

I buy Lockheed Martin stock.

based

I read good books about investing

Attached: JUST.gif (872x497, 92K)

Jow Forums needs to make a BBQ sauce index

All in docusign. The only way to be a link marine via stock market

mining farm

That's just really sad

I fuck off of Jow Forums related things, hire a lawyer, hire an accountant, and then hibernate.

believe me, even with several million you'll still come back to biz to make fun of late adopters that still think they're going to make it.

this thread should be relabelled why biz is poor

High div sp500 ETF.

Literally ez mode, then I can be a retard with my earnings and buy other stocks, shit coins and any firearms I want.

Rite-Aid

Vanguard S+P 500 No Dividends Chadmode

coca cola, easy

>you'll still come back to biz
No, I just saw this thread on the homepage and decided to contribute. I'm originally from Jow Forums. But yeah, I'd live in a one room house and eat really simple meals every day while someone other than me handles my finances. I'd get to play video games when I want, and I could have like three oriental hookers a year. Sounds like the life if you ask me.

underrated

the money has nothing to do with it. you can have breaks but you are here forever

Attached: 1543051366867.jpg (699x485, 69K)

Wait for the housing market to dip (should be coming b 2020. Buy real estate and lots of it.

I buy a bunch of politicians.

Probably something like Berkshire just because it’s the equivalent of holding many different stocks. You’re a brainlet if you wouldn’t if you wouldn’t choose a conglomerate with these rules. Your main goal should be to pick a stock with as little unsystematic risk as much as possible.

Literally any sort of ETF.

put half into crypto
hire an investment firm to manage other half and live off interest indefinitely

CenturyLink

Mr. Buffett isnt immortal. Sadly

>puts money into crypto
>puts money into money managers
Its like you hate wealth

Attached: durr.jpg (645x729, 49K)

One of those companies that makes sex bots

Hiring a respectable manager to handle a large inheritance while you spend one or two years studying finances is a pretty slick move.

Literally use a CD account or bond instead.

if you need help investing and have 10 Million USD at your disposal you pay someone 25k to teach you for 3 days and that should be it

Do mutual funds count? If so, that. Otherwise, I'm thinking mastercard. Pretty safe, pays a dividend.

You deserve to lose all your money if you put it all into a single hedge fund. What were they thinking?

It's honestly not that bad to invest your money into a fund if you don't know what you're doing. Better than going at it alone. I still agree with the anons saying to try and self-teach yourself a lot about finance though. Money+Intelligence is a very powerful fusion. It's why hedge fund managers are so much more powerful than lottery winners.

I withdraw the funds

Disney

Water

fart gas

Espers on yobit

Is this like a "Trading Places" situation? Hmmm...
Well I don't know much about investing, so I think the first thing I would do is read a really good book on it.
I think pic related would give me a good start, unless of-course I happen to encounter a "rogue wave" - whatever the fuck that means. I think it's an investing term.

Attached: 1.jpg (1788x2700, 520K)

>surely the unexperienced biz user can do better than a fund manager with 10+years of finance experience

>muh experience
>muh appeal to authority
You should read , I hear it's written by a guy with 10+ years of experience.

Would oil not go up in a cold winter?

VTI

shorts

op is painfully stupid