I'm a 28 year old ugly beta loser nofriends autist with no female attention ever...

I'm a 28 year old ugly beta loser nofriends autist with no female attention ever, no friends or social experiences since school, never been to a pub, club, or party, even through university. I became the ugly loser nobody talked to within one day of all my jobs.

I waste almost all of my free time on the internet. I read books and go to the gym but those aren't fulfilling. I can't muster the motivation to learn hard things or do productive things in my huge amounts of free time. I feel like a sucker when Chads and all women get everything handed to them. All institutions consist of normies judging other normies based on how normie they are. I have binged on junk food almost every day for over 3 years while telling myself it was the last time.

I have somehow managed to pass the job interviews for good jobs and this time next year I'll be in a respectable looking and fairly "prestigious" job. But my 20s are gone. I feel extremely bitter to have been deemed too ugly to be a part of all that stuff British youths do to have fun (parties, holidays music festivals, etc). Though I am so ugly that I cringe at the thought of myself even being in regular social situations (not jobs, just unstructured things).

Life and, more importantly, my 20s, are passing me by at lightning speed. The internet is the opium of the demotivated underemployed ugly beta males, including myself. It isn't even pure enjoyment like vidya (which I haven't played for years). It's a way of procrastinating both work and play. Jow Forums and incel blackpill literature are embedded within me due to their truth. Finding Jow Forums in 2012 and getting the full on "it's all about looks" blackpill after ER died in 2014 were watershed moments.

I had no interest in my STEM degree and, if anything, it Pavloved me in to hating all work. I think society should act as if people have free will but I am evidence against it. My present self is cucking my future self, or maybe it's my Id and Superego torturing my Ego.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 49K)

K.

The thing is that you are an envious faggot, you think everyone has made it but yourself, IDK go read some stories of successful people, even people with millions in the bank have to toil and work. The only successful people are those that do the job. Do you think girls only care about hot boyfriends? they want a guy that improves their social status, be it through looks, smarts, or money. You've been eating the gospel of autists as it had any relevance in the world and in the process you became one.

I was a 23 yr old sexless girlfriendless virgin who lived at home and hated women and my life. I was bitter and jealous of everyone. I moved away from home and forced myself to be uncomfortable, and now 3 months later I have a qt Asian gf who I bareback on the regular.

You need to change your perception of yourself, otherwise life will just be a self-fulfilling prophecy. I thought I had no hope but I’ve found a girl who loves me and new found confidence.

Consider yourself lucky OP. I'm roughly in your situation, but strive to read books, yet I'm incapable of doing even that.

why don't you go /out/ and get your mind off your this reality track that's getting you down
nobody cares if you're depressed today or 10 years from now real life isn't a pity party
it's up to you to find something worthwhile in life

gtfo of Asia you desperate pedo faggot
we have already enough western beta cucks here

Attached: imadeit.jpg (1337x1337, 395K)

>they want a guy that improves their social status, be it through looks, smarts, or money.

this nibber has it right, I'm 28 make decent money, good looking with a beautiful partner. But I spent a lot of time in the "pick up" community because despite my looks I still repelled girls due to self hate and being awkward af. But along my journey I met alot of short ugly mother fuckers, and I would be seriously impressed if you could top some of them. Let me rainbow pill you, 1) Even the ugliest mother fucker can become a 7 through hitting the gym dressing nice and taking care of basic hygiene.

As mentioned by what I assume is a Chad, girls are attracted to status which is conveyed through behavior. If your good looking they will give you more time to prove your status, but I think even Steve Buscheme would rake in the poon.

2) You didn't miss shit, I spent 6 years going out until the fucking sun came up, fucking every girl I deemed even remotely cute. I don't know my lay count because it kinda disgusts me. The only decent memories I have though is with the girls I actually dated and felt something for. Sex with lots of hot girls is so fkn overrated and leaves you feeling hollow, its just self masturbatory validation seeking fucktardeness. I really what else I could of done with that time, learn another language learn to code, travel. Fkn anything.

3) Social skills can be learned, conveying high status can be learned, whats even better than both is actually realising you are high status which is kinda of a natural step when you have your shit together, are in good health and aern't autistic to talk to. That puts you ahead of 95% of guys and is crack to girls if you can convey it.

GL user

I’m asian you white monkey nigger

GO TO THE PUB

You pussy bitch lady boy!! Thats what i call my Asian that i own. Hes a loser just like u. I tried to help him out cause he was a business partner of mine but he was too much of a pussy to help. I would try n teach him bow to act around people but he was too fucking retarded . I showed him some workouts at gym but he would just bitch saying how WEAK he was. He's a fucking LOSER you sound like him. Grow a pair of balls and just try n improve your self pussy lady boy

Why are larping as the white man?

You’ve just clearly deluded yourself by reading autistic screeching on this shitposting site for years. You sound like an NPC who just absorbs and parrots everything they read.

This is pretty red pilled...
Sometimes the best thing is to just accept the facts, some shit can never be changed.

double down on the gym, take care of whatever you can with your looks, then go on a vacation ABROAD to a place that attracts teenage girls tourist and fuck them till you feel comfortable enough to approach a roastie.

Believe me, there are lots of places that have teenage girls (16-18) going without parent supervision to and they are mostly from USA or rich European nations.

>girls are attracted to status which is conveyed through behavior.
status is not conveyed through your behavior. It's conveyed through other people's behavior towards you.

You can get people to convey your status if you have either money, looks, fame or know people that have money, looks or fame (people will suck your dick to try to get close to your friends with status, giving you status).

It's completely BS that you can "fake" status through your behaviors. Either you have status, or you don't. You can build you status through your actions (like getting rich or befriending the right people), but you certainly cannot fake status through your body language. People will just think you're a wanna be faggot. Everything is seen through the status lens.

For example:

low status talkative guy? -> arrogant/asshole/weird

high status talkative guy? -> confident, funny, charismatic

low status quiet guy? -> creepy, weird, boring, awkward

high status quiet guy? -> mysterious, good listener, emotional, deep

This applies for any "alpha" quality. If you're low status, you will just be seen as a faggot.

But this is actually good news. Out of the 3 main status attributes (looks, money, fame), only one of them is genetics. You can easily get rich or locally famous if you're ugly. You just gotta work hard and be smart. If you're stupid and ugly though, you are fucked my dude.

Sucks that you didn’t realize in time that your looks weren’t what was holding you back. I have plenty of ugly friends who still enjoyed their youth, went to parties, had girlfriends etc.

>Do you think girls only care about hot boyfriends? they want a guy that improves their social status, be it through looks, smarts, or money
This so much, take a guess of what this little faggot has to fuck this bitch

Attached: santi.jpg (768x768, 51K)

Attached: 917FA444-20CD-4673-8956-3C5B8F46B933.jpg (643x820, 80K)

Very insightful. Thanks

1. Adderal
2. 33 Strategies of War
3. Travel
4. Psychedelics
5. Tinder
6. Gain Passion for increasing Networth
7. ???
8. Profit

All in that order.

You must start with the adderal, it will mold your cognitive perception of the world.

Attached: Quotation-Marcus-Aurelius-You-have-power-over-your-mind-not-outside-events-Realize-1-30-33.jpg (1200x640, 101K)

What job did you get?

in what way does adderal 'mold your perception'?
also, best way to get adderal consistently?

Pro tip: it doesn’t

>you don't have power over outside events
>beta mentality in a nutshell
>take that dick, and don't retaliate - it won't work bitchboy

wut, marcus aurelius was more alpha than you will ever be. Also talk about completely misunderstanding his point, what a fucking brainlet

Who gives a shit what he was. What he said points to his thought process - which is unmistakably slave-like.

you dont have power over every outside event, you do have power over your thoughts and mind. That is essentialy correct, if you cannot see that you're a complete brainlet, which comes as no surprise considering In no way is he implying you should take shit from others because you cannot control them

>muh 20s
Overrated decade. I'm halfway through my 30s and looking forward to my 40s. 40-year old me is going to be alpha as fuck

I dont get whats the point of living past 40. once you're ugly and old its over

only if you dont have any kids, if you do you keep reliving your youth through them. Its the only thing you have left

>you dont have power over every outside event
>he needs power over EVERYTHING to assert himself in this world
Even thinking in SIMILAR categories is destructive

>not having the power over outside events means you NEED to power over everything
you got some fucked up logic buddy, how about you read some books to develop your brain since this is clearly way over your dumb head

can you post a pic of yourself

also
>slave-like mentality
>was Roman Emperor
>who gives a shit what he was
you're clearly dumb as a rock