JUST SPENT 100$ ON GOLDEN EARRINGS WITH EMERALDS IN THEM FOR WIFE ON AN IMPULSE

>JUST SPENT 100$ ON GOLDEN EARRINGS WITH EMERALDS IN THEM FOR WIFE ON AN IMPULSE
>NEGLIGIBLE WEIGHT OF GOLD
>OVERPAID THREE TIMES THE PRICE
>IMMEDIATELY REGRET DECISION WHEN I COME HOME

how to deal with the feeling of non-optimal purchasing?

Attached: 1522319454338.png (808x805, 598K)

fuck off NPC

You have a wife, you already made a poor choice of purchase... BRAINLET.

Attached: 1541610996759.png (283x315, 10K)

$100 for a pair of earrings is nothing. Nice ones easily cost $800+. Try to do the math on what all the basic materials in you phone or laptop are worth. Spoiler: you are “overpaying” way more than three times the price.

>FOR WIFE

Well that's your problem right there, hombre.

>wife

You're already screwed. It doesn't matter what you buy. Your life is over now.

if you notice OP all of these companies are still making a profit even if they are selling it for 50% off b/c black friday.

I MEANT I PAID OVER THREE TIMES RETAIL PRICE YOU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS

Attached: 1522311354419.jpg (732x1024, 206K)

Make sure she'll fuck 3 times retail price lol

LMFAOOOOOO

What's the problem?
You did well, OP. Consider that an investment into you wife's happiness, which is part of your own happiness. Don't listen to the betas itt and stop torturing yourself for spending money on your spouse, you have these feels because you have been affected by misogynist anti-women gay incel propaganda. Real men earn money to make their wives happy, that's how the world works since the beginning of time.

$100? damn bitch you a broke boy xD

Rekt

Gottem

>JUST SPENT 100$ ON GOLDEN EARRINGS WITH EMERALDS IN THEM FOR WIFE ON AN IMPULSE
>NEGLIGIBLE WEIGHT OF GOLD

if they were crafted by a well known gold or metal artisan, they could be undervalued

Attached: SoJ_Hold_it!.png (332x237, 132K)

Unironically this. You probably easily toss $100-$1000 at virtual shitcoins, but cringe when you buy something for your loving wife.

with things like jewelry you are paying for the craftsmanship not the raw materials you mental midget

>crying over 100 usd

what the fuck, i would cry at how broke you are that you wife and you care about 100 usd at all

Gotten anal or at least BJ in the next 5days of purchase?

If not, you have definetly been cucked

I had the opposite problem. Found the most glorious camel leather jacket in Granada, but didn't buy it because it was the first place I had looked and wanted to shop around.
Ended up travelling all over Spain putting hours and hours into searching and never found another one that came close. Still regret it now a couple of months later.

Why is it that men provide houses, cars, and money, but the only thing women can offer of value are their worthless twats? Seriously, why do men put up with this shit? Women don't clean, they can't cook, and they'll divorce you and take half of your shit if they feel like it.

Women were a mistake, I'm moving to Asia somewhere.

Absolutely blown the Fuck BTFO. Wrecked