I'm starting to crack

Guys I'm not sure how much longer I can take this. I've waited over a year and LINK has done nothing. I'm this close *makes a gesture indicating something very minuscule* to selling my stack. Talk me out of it.

Attached: 1521168556040.jpg (570x636, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1560724/000114036112044456/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml
maplesfs.com/
maplesfiduciaryservices.com/
maplesfiduciaryservices.com/our-team/profile/andrew-dean/
soundpointcap.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hahaha more fud...anyone who holds link knows its a medium to long term hold....please make better fud please

Place your sell orders and prep the rope you beta cuck.

You are still in???

Sell
Thank me later

Attached: 1542932355004.jpg (960x1280, 208K)

You don't deserve chainlink if it's this easy to make you break. We've literally been climbing for 3 months in a bear market and now thanks to shitbitcoin's drop which automatically drops everything else you're suddenly shitting your pants? Man, you have to be patient. Trust me, it's worth the wait.

Attached: 1543030824940.jpg (640x640, 72K)

get your money back c u c k

Attached: LinkBluePill.jpg (500x500, 118K)

kek

LINK is headed to $0, when will you idiots get this

Don't come here looking for pity.

There's a reason why men in brotherhoods shit test each other: we love only the strong amongst us

Sell your bags. You weren't meant to make it

Just guess. You will find out. Not that difficult.

from 2200 to almost 10k. You know its going down

Get out now OP.
There are plenty of better coins that have huge upside potential.
#45 on CMC and keeps dropping like a rock.

Attached: 1542248839586.jpg (125x123, 3K)

ANONS
WE MUST FIND OUT ABOUT SOUNDPOINT AND ALL OF THEIR SUBSIDIARIES

>wearing pants

Attached: 1543074240610.png (750x1189, 142K)

Objectively looking at Chainlink I understand the reasoning and speculation that it may be the catalyst for the next era of crypto. The tech, partnerships, lack of scammy marketing, all incredibly great things. However the thing that gets me is that if Chainlink actually is what biz thinks it is, then all is biztards will be filthy rich. The part of the puzzle I can’t understand is how this degenerate corner of the internet is so aware and early to this that we all make it. I truly cannot look past the amount of retardation here to accept that result as a realistic possibility. Am I missing something here? I’m fairly new to biz (little over a year) was this how it was with Bitcoin or Ethereum back in the day?

Ok great. What does that mean for ChainLink though?

Are you saying LINK is some shell company?

Oh fuck he deleted it. Sergey sent his goons after him

nah, its the faggot janny
he keeps deleting his posts

346 KB JPG
(OP) #
If anyone has been on Jow Forums in the last year, you'll see that this Chainlink shit has been going on forever. Tons of low effort spam to influence newfags to buy in.

So this Sergey Nazarov guy is supposedly running a business from California, but the address is in the Cayman Islands.

1093 Boundary Hall
Cricket Sq. KY1-1102

Now the way Chainlink lists their address on the site is NOT the real address. It's a shortcut that only postal services would understand. The REAL address to this office is:

P.O. Box 1093
BOUNDARY HALL, CRICKET SQUARE
George Town, Grand Cayman
CAYMAN ISLANDS
KY1-1102

So, why the Cayman Islands office?

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1560724/000114036112044456/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml

Wendy Ebanks and Andrew Dean seems to be running a business using the same PO Box called MaplesFS which has 2 domains for some reason: Who is Sound Point and why did they Issue this SEC Form?

maplesfs.com/
maplesfiduciaryservices.com/

maplesfiduciaryservices.com/our-team/profile/andrew-dean/

Maples FS was begun as an obvious tax evasion for Sound Point.

soundpointcap.com/

>I truly cannot look past the amount of retardation here to accept that result as a realistic possibility.

It isn't real retardation though. It's a group of intelligent and introverted men who know deep down that they will make it with Link, and therefore regress to an infantile state of joy.

Attached: laughing_gnomes.png (500x281, 158K)

Haha holy shit I thought we were all out of this by now, get with the picture dude. Did you sign up for the user newsletter?

>We've literally been climbing for 3 months in a bear market and now thanks to shitbitcoin's drop which automatically drops everything else
thing is it literally doesn't matter what LINK does if BTC goes to zero. LINK will follow it and go to zero as well
and bitcoin looks like it's about to literally dump to zero

>*makes a gesture indicating something very minuscule*
Is this bait or has 4channel literally become reddit already?

fuck you s0yb0y