Heyy Jow Forums chads

going on a date with a cute girl from bumble. the thing is she has no booty or hips and is a bit tad bit on the puffy side (not that much though). shes a 9/10 in the face tho. wat do bros?

Attached: 1495115836729.jpg (705x527, 247K)

does she own any link?

Get top duh

>sex outside marriage
>doing the jewish spirit of adultery
kill yourself

so she is fat, or has puffy nipples?

No ass is the biggest turn off for me hands down.

Drink n dash.

What about the tits?

>bit on the puffy side
don't go out for food
she will eat all your gains

t. Bitter incel

Attached: 1542466997677(1).jpg (1036x919, 190K)

It's not adultery if you aren't married or even dating, christtard

>cute girl from bumble
what's this?

>judging girls based on their looks and not on their personality
> never gonna make it

all girls are queen

lick her disgusting cellulite thighs before smelling her hairy tuna vag and try not to get her salty pubes stuck in your teeth and puke.

>woman
>personality

fuck off

shes not fat but not thin if you know what im saying. if she was thin i could deal with no brapper.

bumble is a dating app in burgerland

hardly

>yes goy, have sex outside marriage. Spit at the very foundation on what cements the future of your race and nation. Disrespect the woman, Disrespect the very flames of what ignited our ancestors. Disrespect the humans soul.

You retards have no European pride nor manly pride

Attached: cjfjoifuuaeca8i2.jpg (501x504, 63K)

This woman is using Bumble, she's nothing more than a one-night stand whore. Women that use dating apps have sucked at least 20 cocks and should never be considered for gf or wife material. This is a life tip that all experienced anons understand.

Attached: DZ4ge-TV4AATacB.png (1125x896, 729K)

thanks user. just searched, from wikipedia
>Bumble has been publicly hailed as a "feminist Tinder."[39][40] Its founder has confirmed this identity, calling the app "100 percent feminist,"
lmao at OP

Go on the date. If you click, her body shape (which will likely change as she gets older anyway) should not matter.

im not asking to marry you faggot, i'm asking if it'd be worth it, for a short term relationship if that happens.

THIS is why the white race is declining. You fools have already been brainwashed since you were kids.

>fat
>little ass
>no tits
lowest of the low tier

>didnt know what bumble was

confirmed incel. the only "feminist" thing about it is that the women have to message you first.

It's feminist in the sense that women have to message first.
Which is always "Hey" "Hi" or some other mundane crap as they can't think for themselves

Fuck her for practice, but obviously don’t get emotionally involved. No hips or ass, but still fat? Means she doesn’t have the discipline to take care of her self, which is a huge red flag in this day and age with all the bullshit ‘influencers’ that pollute the mainstream media. This likely translates over to all aspects of her life, in short: MISS ME WITH THAT SHIT.

But yeah, slam and dump, on to the next

are you able to get turned on with no brapper tho? most chicks i've been with had a some sort of brapper.

You'll be paying a bill that could've been for kek. Anyway, did she seem chill at least? 9/10 face might make it worth it. From my experience no sex appeal though

been for 3 people* fml

Fuck off, loser. Enjoy a life of cuckoldery

>the only "feminist" thing about it is that the women have to message you first.
which women do you think would be attracted to this style of dating? enjoy your feminazi that is more manly than you, kid

>preferring ass to tits
low IQ retard confirmed

Perhaps OP is a closet pedophile. If that's the case, he found the perfect substitute for what he'll never have.

yeah shes really chill and pretty cute. we are just going for a walk so won't be a big deal if things don't work out.

true chads opt for a walk or icecream instead of dinner for a date.

Attached: 1512774252871s.jpg (250x250, 11K)

how big is her penis and can you post a bulge photo? ty

naw big fan of full on brappers

Attached: 1543077107231s.jpg (206x250, 6K)

Good thinking. Walk and then see if a drink or food is in it afterwards

I'm so sick of you conservative reddit normies. You killed this website.

>incel cope

Lol you know nothing of European history of culture. Only cucks limit sex to marriage. The real European Men of the past had multiple wives, mistresses, and traveled around the world just to kill native husbands and fuck their women. Get out of here with you weak blue pilled judeo-christian bullshit

>conservative reddit normies

as if this place was ever liberal kys

IF SHE BREATHES SHE'S A THOT

Attached: 1543029566950.jpg (588x433, 48K)

say you're infertile, get it pregnant, persuade it to keep child.

Saving the white race one at a time.

God some of you are actually cringe pilled retards.
Just go get pissed with her have a good night then smash the shit out of it...

Same went for women

Wrong.

Nice try though.