I'm 29 and single at home with parents making 53k a year now (graduated way late cus I was fucking around)

I'm 29 and single at home with parents making 53k a year now (graduated way late cus I was fucking around)

Debts:
>2015 car for $15,000 remaining over the next 5 years
>$9000 student loan over the next 15 years
>currently have $10,000 saved up

Should I pay off my loan and my car, or should I keep saving for a mortgage down payment instead? I've read it's better to get rid of debt first, even if it means a smaller down payment saved up?

Attached: 950180E4-5D8F-4CC1-92CC-0BA3126E2DC3.jpg (600x444, 172K)

which coin is this?

Buys yaself somethin nice yous deserves that

It should only take you several months to pay off your debt if you're living with your parents. What the fuck are you spending your money on?

Why would you take on a car loan when you already have student loans to pay? You should’ve spent a third of that on an old Camry til you pay off your school loans. Some people just don’t want to make it

At 29 your young enough to gamble. 10k on link now at its bottom and take 10k out as soon as it goes back to 45¢ (within a month I'd wager). Free 5k in link and then clear your debts. Then the 5k of link will grow into a nice deposit for a house in a year or so.

You're making 53k, live with parents and all you managed to save is 10k? Are you fucking retarded?

I just started working in the summer.

Then invest everything you can into Bitcoin.

>15k car
not
>2k eco gas sipper that's ez to self repair

Being a retard is a personal choice son

I don't know why people fall for the car jew so hard. And the worst is you can't even explain it to them, they're so far gone. My friend is making literally 10k/year and he bought a new fucking Opel Astra for over 10k. But at least he has a "nice" car, right? Fucking Opel Astra kek.

>>$9000 student loan over the next 15 years
you should be paying this off in 2/3 years max

whats the apr on your student loan. if its less than 5% pay minimum until its paid off. that cant be more than 100 bucks a month. pay off the car.

Loan is 5% just about. Car is 2%

Pay off your debt you fucking imbecile. Immediately, before saving anything. Pay off your student loans today. Funnel extra payments into your car and 6mo from now start saving for a house.

Depends if you can get tax-benifits of having debt. But overall, it's better to be debt-free and have your money in another country where no ex-wife, government or friends can see it.

Buy blue chip stock with savings. They tend to pay more than your debt costs. Pay off the 5% before you buy a house before you pay off the 2%

get enough gold by the end of summer 2019, you'll need it for the upcoming hyperinflation

Since you are young you need to think in long terms. Also, without knowing the terms of your debts (interest rates, fixed or variable) it is impossible to properly respond. However, there is a very high probability that taking your cash and investing in some sort of index fund like say a small cap, will provide a higher return in the long run than whatever rates you are getting charged. With this method, you can pay off your monthly debt obligations more easily and perhaps entirely while waiting for the day when your debts are gone yet you still have your investment going.

Cheers.

This. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE the miracle of compounding interest.

>samefagging with post IDs

Attached: 525A2237-167E-4EED-A57A-65851470C770.jpg (200x200, 8K)

Thanks bro just did that. Got a nice treat for me.

Attached: 1537915378640.jpg (640x640, 50K)

car for $15,000 remaining over the next 5 years
Why?, why?, WHY?

Middle class loves to buy new economy cars and tell everybody how much they are saving.

I paid off my loans much earlier than OP. What do I do with all this money now that I'm debt free? I would like to make more money.