AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Untitled.png (699x215, 24K)

dead

sixnine from jail is killing us

Attached: 69 from jail.png (2441x1272, 324K)

oh no NO NO NO NO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1539773672565.jpg (220x229, 12K)

it just dumped 200 upwards lol

>if you're not buying at these levels you're a retard

Attached: 17884641_1872756156339857_1225209341884609863_n.jpg (543x373, 20K)

shouldn't it crash on monday?

shorts about to get liqed

$4k is rock solid bro, you are safe

>shouldn't it crash on monday?
it's suppose to hold at least one more day and crash tomorrow

inverse head and shoulders on 1m. rocket ship back to 5500

FREEEEEEEEEEEEE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLING

AND NOTHING HURTS ANYMORE

Attached: 1528494578101.jpg (1000x1000, 136K)

LOL

- 10 minutes to complete transactions and it requires more power than small countries consume per day
- no one knows who really created this pyramid scheme
- only useful for dark web clientele
- dark web gets owned

The sky is the limit, don't worry.

What's up with the price of Link spiking during the drop? Is this a fake out? Or did someone get their BTC buy order filled and put it immediately into Link?

link is shit; anyone who built on ethereum has shitty judgment and low iq

Ethereum is basically a way to transfer Link tokens, very little is actually done on the Ethereum network otherwise.
Didn't ask for or care about the FUD, anyone want to discuss my original question?

Meh. Just get it over with.

please don't hijack this thread into another useless link one
we are here for the wojacks so fuck off

Well someone just market sold 52k, so there's that.

>very little is actually done on the Ethereum network otherwise.
right because very little is done with that joke of a 1 man exit scam project with 0 working products and 0 partners and 0 demand

I'm going to have to agree with here, let's not hijack a quality thread with your stale FUD that I have superior counterpoints to. It's not really fun or interesting at this point.
So, as for BTC, I think bears are getting exhausted, and are just liquidating longs in one last fake out before we correct upward towards $6k, then we take another plunge that will bottom between $3.8k and $2k. Thoughts anyone?

>i cant argue with facts
>changes subject
every. time.

Attached: 1518390662992.jpg (612x792, 187K)

>chan

I just don't give a shit about you or your desperate swing trading. Also you should never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.