Girlfriend out of work wants half my paycheck

Only until she’s back on her feet, says she’d do it for me, would I be an asshole if I lowered the percentage or said no altogether ?

Attached: 67F541A3-A8C0-4B9D-9F22-A441C97DB2C7.png (450x240, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UU4rsR5UKhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Say no

>I will provide you with a loan at lower % interest than you can find anywhere else.

done do not be a beta faggot op. if you cave she will return for more. give an inch they take a mile

Attached: 1518058598300.png (817x443, 34K)

say no or you are a beta cuck

Only if she agrees to drop 10 lbs and suck you off twice as often

That's a hooker user ,not a girlfriend.
You have a sexual relationship with a hooker.
What you have to ask yourself is if you could be getting way better pussy for half your paycheck.

Attached: 1519909021901.gif (480x270, 2.16M)

Do not do this. You'll regret it all your life if you break up

dump her

buy a giant dildo and give it to her as her own piece of your cake

this

dosen't mean you have to let her starve but she can't (or shouldn't) ask for the money you earn with your time

DO NOT DO THIS

YOU GUYS CAN BREAK UP AT ANY MOMENT AND YOU WILL FEEL WORSE THAN THE AUTISTS THAT GOT GOOKED BY THEIR SHITCOINS

kick her arse to the curb m8

This. Seriously.

I did this. A month after this, she broke up with me.

This. She;ll stop respecting you instantly.
This is incredibly unfortunate, but it's true. You care for her, but can't express it because she'll stop caring about you at that same instant.

Don’t give her a single penny. If she calls you an asshole and leaves you then let that bitch walk. Times are hard enough as it is you don’t need that type of bullshit in your life.

Obviously say no. If there are things you can help out with, consider it, but there's no reason to say "okay fine here's a fixed 50%"

Why are you even considering this you cuck?

As someone who went all in ICON and got gooked, the pain of the betrayal and regret cannot be put into words. If it is worse than this, then god speed user.

Are you married? Then no. You don't owe her jack shit. My ex asked to borrow money for rent as she had been out of work for a month and got reemployed. Two weeks later we broke up and when I asked her for it back, she said she wasn't going to pay because she took me on a trip for my birthday, even though I paid for all the food, tickets to places, taxi cabs ( it was in New Orleans for a long weekend). Moral of the story is, if she's not your wife, she's a "strong, independent woman", let her sink or swim on her own. If it were reversed, and you didn't have money, she wouldn't date you.

I would only do it under 1 condition - she lets you do whatever you want to her sexually whenever you want.

I'm going to nola next weekened for a bachelor party. Anything I should know beforehand? What are some good places to check out?

just give her money to
- cook for you
- clean the place
- let you fuck her

Half? Lol wtf. At most she should ask for food and gas til she gets another damn job. Big red flag better watch for more

Massive red flag there OP. Be careful mate. When My partner was between jobs I Just paid for groceries and bills and when she found work again we split the cost of living again fairly.

fpbp
/thread

>If it were reversed, and you didn't have money, she wouldn't date you.

Exactly this. Most women just aren't worth much, definitely not half your paycheck.

Huh, what were you doing before?

I calculated our monthly budget for bills / food & other expenditures. We each pay half.

GF is currently out of paid work (doing a PHD), but she still pays her half of the bills.

If she went to

Hey, I like this thought experiment.

Make sure you get value out of the deal user. Make her dress like a cat girl and greet you on her knees when you come home.

Lmao why would you do that?

Need more info here. Do you guys even live together? If not this makes no fucking sense and tell her to fuck off.

New Orleans is awesome. Basically main reason people go there as for the French quarter. If you're interested in history, you can also check out the lower ninth Ward where all the flooding jacked up everything. Out that way is where the battle of New Orleans battlefield site is. West of the French quarter is the World War II museum which is also pretty awesome. Otherwise just chill in the French quarter. Bourbon Street is cool but kind of shitty now. It's just full of nasty bars with fruity drinks that they yell at you to come in and smells like sewage. The other streets in the Quarter are nicer. Madame Leveau's shop is pretty sweet. There's a voodoo museum that's rad. Also check out Laffitte's Tavern. It's an old blacksmith shop that reportedly belonged to the French pirate Laffitee who helped out Jackson fight the British. It was supposedly a front for his activities. For food Oceana Grill is pretty dope. Get the taste of New Orleans. Cafe Du Monde in Jackson square is good for bengietts ( French doughnuts). The whole place is basically an ongoing party. Make sure you do a ghost tour or graveyard tour. Only drawback I noticed when I went was the women I saw were kinda eh. Trashy if that's what you want but looks wise, at least when I went, didn't seem to be that many. Tons of butterface sorority sisters though if that's what you are into.

dump her dont be a faggot

Again, if you're not married, tell her she needs to get a job. Granted marriage is no guarantee things will work out, but at least there's a legal obligation of you were to subsidize her education. It would be the same as buying a house and putting her name on it without her contributing. Absorb the lessons of guys that have gone through this already without experiencing it.

>d cover her half of the bills too so she wouldn't have any expenditures. I wouldn't give her half my fucking paycheck though.
>>>
Nevermind, though you were this dude

>Laffitte's Tavern. It's an old blacksmith shop that reportedly belonged to the French pirate Laffitee who helped out Jackson fight the British.

Are you serious?? I've heard through family legend that I'm actually related to french pirate Jean Lafitte. I'm assuming it's the same guy. Will most definitely check that out. Thanks user

no or beta cuck. there are more women out there you know. don't be stupid, don't listen to your dick. that is NOT a boomer meme, dude, seriously don't listen to your dick.

Fuck that. That percentage goes to your LINK stack marine!

Ya. I currently pay mine nothing, she pays ME (her half of the bills / food).

Very nice, I went a decade ago and would like to go again some day. Saved some of these on google maps.

>it's all in how you work it, user. >Don't give her half. Give her enough money to get by.
>buy food, tell her to cook it
>buy a vacuum, show her how to use it
>buy detergent, tell her you need clean clothes

I've been married 9 years and I don't give my wife half my check. I do give her money to blow on hair and nails and clothes, and to go to the grocery store. I pay all the bills. I don't pay for daycare. I don't change diapers. My house is clean, I eat a fresh cooked meal every night and we fuck at least once a day and often twice a day. She'll come downtown and fuck me at my office if I ask her. She knows her role and she knows mine. And she doesn't earn a penny. She's literally barefoot and pregnant.

Women shouldn't be working.

/thread

How it should be. When they talk about equality, this was how it was meant to be. Equal contribution to the marriage.

>we fuck at least once a day and often twice a day.

Attached: file.png (550x336, 247K)

Let her do some camwork and she can pay YOU a % because you protect her against hackers and such

Do women still flash their tits on bourbon Street?

DON'T my brother gave his whore gf 10 grand and gave her family like 5 grand + spent thousands on that hoe to visit him when he worked away. And every cent she agreed she and her family would pay back to him.

She left him literally a month after he gave her the 10k. Fuck niggers fuck spics, fuck gooks, fuck wops and most importantly fuck jannies.

Oh and bitch ass ratty ass rodents (women)

you serious mate? you are married and fuck at least once a day?

this is a bait thread you idiot
OP throws some cuck story to make you all angry and watches you getting all worked up like total retards, unironically KYS

Never do it
>40 year old single mom get engaged
>drops all 3 of her dead end part time jobs immediately the week of
>starts gaining weight
>year later nothing has happened, no marriage
>refuses to talk about it
>back living with her mom like a baby
Some bitches just want a free ride
Never enable them
Never even give them a chance

Attached: 1538348954433.jpg (1067x1600, 113K)

>Getting angry at people getting angry
wew

WTF is wrong with you faggot. Give her a small allowance and make her beg for anything more than that

KYS incels. No woman will ever love you. OP, do it. This is what you signed up for when you agreed to a relationship with her. If you truly loved her, you will do it, and you know it. If you can’t handle her at her worst, then you don’t deserve her at her best.

>beg
I'd kms if my daugther ever grew up to be that useless

Yep. Not every single day. Sometimes I'm sick, or I have to leave early for work. But it's more than 30 times a month. It's been twice today. Problem is I keep getting her pregnant.

Nice bait m8 I r8 it 8/8

Give her 100% and also give her a thermos so she can shit and piss in it and you will eat this at your lunchbreak wagie cuck

He needs to ditch the bitch and find a productive upstanding self respecting female, unlike his current useless succubus.

A woman would NEVER give her man half her paycheck.

Sorry m8 but unless married, there's NO financial obligation to do so. He didn't "sign up" for it at all. That's what a marriage contract is. Literally.

This man speaks truth, why should she get half your damn check? Buy her groceries or something like that so she can eat but there's no good reason she should get half your check to go buy nails or dinner with Tyrone or whatever.

>Only until she’s back on her feet, says she’d do it for me

Attached: 1517893036222.gif (267x212, 2.91M)

Assuming she's white and graduated highschool, she should be able to get a job by 5:00 on Monday. I could get a job waiting tables in a few hours.

Best posts. I started loaning my mom money after she and my dad got a divorce, it started with like 20 here and 50 there. Now she comes to me every 3 weeks wanting like 200 dollars. Right now the tally is like 2700 dolllars and im 18. Don't loan money or give money to those you love user. It makes your relationships mega toxic, I will never forgive my mom for financially raping me. Warren Buffett didn't even give his kids money or loan it to them, and he has a strong family for it.

You don't owe her a single cent
You should let her live with you while she finds another job if you actually care about her, but don't give her any of your money

Attached: 1539095048243.png (666x666, 266K)

Best solution ITT thus far, but set strict parameters that bitch better be out in a few weeks

You are being scammed by a girl. Pitiful, just pitiful.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=UU4rsR5UKhI

If you would marry then help her. If not, no.

Based white knight cuckold user.

She's just prepping you for the day she takes half your life and future earnings once she divorces you (assuming you ever get that far).

The only thing he signed up for is poking that belly.

Are you fucking retarded? Say no.

Attached: 033f9e63fde8cb1c3339176c88f010c8abada76a5e628a5ee9fbf04d4e1de901.jpg (225x224, 6K)

Self checking to add this: dump her ass OP.

>If you can’t handle her at her worst, then you don’t deserve her at her best
This user is right. How will you ever be a good father if you can't even support your woman?

this is the most cucked beta reply I’ve ever read. Go fuck yourself numale

Did you keep paying?