People "hate" this company yet have several of their boxes/products lying around their house, why?

People "hate" this company yet have several of their boxes/products lying around their house, why?

Attached: SGDMKYODHBE7XJSGVCS5A3XXPI.jpg (1200x810, 93K)

I don't use Amazon

Because most people are pieces of shit
>inb4 you yourself are
I'm at least honest enough to admit that I'm an asshole, it's clear as day that people don't give a shit about moral issues as long as it fits their strategy

Attached: SATAN.png (1029x731, 572K)

isn't that the sign of an amazing company?

people hate it

but still they buy

monopoly

i hate myself but still keep living, why?

The same reason the people who hate Jews eat food with a kosher symbol on it, blessed and taxed by kikes.

I love amazon.

Convenience. Bezos knows Amazon is simply too convenient to give up.

I canceled my membership years ago. I cant remember why I canceled but Im sure there was a reason. I just use Jet instead though I do try to buy less. I do recall people thinking it was weird and creepy to use Amazon like in 2006 or whenever and now theyre all using it.

As much as he's too ugly to fuck

i don't know anyone who hates amazon

>People hate X but still does business with X

People are ultimately driven by self-interest. Their supposed ideologies are just veneers.

What if I told you even their self-interests are a facade...

sadly this
very sadly

what if I told you fgsfds

checked and same, and I will continue to buy from amazon because I don't have to go outside.

Why would I hate this company?

I've made money on their stock, I like ordering products through their website, and I honestly don't care about their workers. Where's the issue?

>orders everything from amazon
>wow, i love amazon. they deliver my star wars toys directly to my door and thats just EPIC
>looses job to globalisation and automation
>wtf I hate amazon now

>Not adapting your jobskills to change in technology

Seems like the issue is with you.

Because sacrificing convenience for personal morality is hard.

They only started hating it when Bezos became the richest man in the world. Before that they didnt care.

I noticed a trend on reddit, idk if its recent or theyve always been like that where if anyone suggestions making personal changes to combat "global warming", everyone yells at them saying it doesnt matter and you shouldnt make any changes in your personal life or with purchases etc. And only the politicians and big companys can solve it. It just seemed to me like a way to rationalize still being a consumer.

Checkd xD

(user was banned for this post)

Personal responsibility isn't exactly a concept that's embraced by millennials and reddit libtards.

I love amazon... even though Amazon fucked me over royally as a seller. as a customer I could not be happier. best shopping experience in existence.

because Amazon provides a tremendous value that outweighs them abusing employees even if nobody wants to admit it.

this isn't new. People 'hated' Wal-mart as they destroyed small businesses but shopped there anyway because they were markedly cheaper

People 'hated' moving jobs to other countries but didn't punish any of the companies doing so because they liked having cheaper consumer goods and cars and electronics

Even going back almost 100 years, people 'hated' grocery stores over stores with clerks getting your groceries, but it made the prices so much cheaper everyone sucked it up.

most people wouldn't consciously choose to make the lives of thousands of people worse to save money, but when it's obfuscated even a little they'll happily make that choice. Fuck, most chocolate is slave-sourced and nobody cares.

"There's no ethical consumption under capitalism" even became a saying as an excuse for people who like to seem 'woke' yet continue to shop at these places.

I find that people (including me) often become "woke" to issues that affect ourselves rather than what we haven't experienced that affects others.

I think you're on your way to understanding non-meme feminism

If I lived in the US I would never use Amazon and just shop in stores but since my shitty country is so shitty, I have to use it.

>Deep down inside, everyone is a nice person

Believe whatever you want. This guy did and looked what happened.

Attached: eight_col_23734365_1584553864966643_2662509377080000512_n.jpg (720x450, 51K)

Almost everything is "slaved-sourced". Amazon gets the most attention because it's an easy and big target and the media's talking about it.

Bezos is the antichrist

Don't let that complacency go too far up your ass. You'll be crying fowl like all hypocrites once Pajeet does your job for 1/5 the salary.

literally who