AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif (725x674, 26K)

3.5k by the end of the month

They are selling again.

Jow Forums you told me black friday was over

you TOLD me

In other news. Walmarts are being used as detention centers for children that were born in America from illegal parents. Rumors say that every Walmart can be turned into a detention center within 12 hours. These are the new fema camps. If and when there's a revolt you'll see all of these Walmarts utilized to wrangle the population. Say what you want about illegals but this shits fucked. Also fuck moot and fuck 4channel

Attached: iceicebaby.jpg (1484x1113, 203K)

gas em all, who cares, buy LINK faggot

It's not about the illegals it's about you and your family. Your either going to suck Jewish cock and br the best goy you can be or you will fight. And when you do well they are already preparing for that. What have you done besides shills some meme currency. I'm jus saying.

Based and redpilled

how new are you?

Based

!!!WARNING!!!

WE ARE APPROACH THE MINING PROFITABILITY LINE. HASH RATE DROP IS IMMINENT AT VALUES BELOW $3500

(((they)))) ?

arbeit macht frei, fortunately these illegals won't even have the opportunity to be overworked, they will simply be deported.

Attached: 1526951045416.png (500x375, 159K)

I wanted real conversation instead of communicating in memes for a second. 1k eoy har har

The algos.

It's weird that this mega dump + fork wars is happening at the same time of the first ETF, and the Jow Forums hardfork.
Not to mention Loretta Lynch supoena. Border wars, and the singularity on the horizon.
It's gotta be too much going on to be totally organic right?

>88
checked

Ja thanks for giving us the news from August and shit yo.

Sauce?

And you also get dubs? Not likely. Kek is in the shadows

>real conversation
>posting burger conspiracies

dude i'd be more concerned about the corn syrup and other carcinogens in all your burger food then some fable about being detained in walmart