What do you see in this picture user?

Attached: 34567890.png (1366x404, 53K)

been waiting for it to return to 2.5k for a while

Attached: j.png (1121x628, 629K)

massively oversold asset
just the TA

free fall. it's like an oscilloscope, like a heartbeat, peaks get lower and lower, energy is reversed
>magnetical attraction to zero

Me no understand rock pattern, make rock go up

Attached: Grunk.png (735x426, 5K)

A ball bouncing a few times, then falling down the stairs to the basement.

scam

this, the only thing keeping it from accelerating is denial

manipulation

It's the beginning of an epic bullrun.

BTFD

Attached: 38965E04-6790-4743-84A0-768389800030.jpg (300x380, 23K)

I see untapped demonic potential.

karatbit.com
karatbit.exchange

Yeah, I see massive consolidation/side ways market ranging between 2.5k and 5k for a while.

The beginning of the big crypto selloff of 2018. BTC < $500 EOY.

I can almost smell it

>tfw you'll have another chance to buy btc at almost double digits

literally the best timeline

why is it falling so rapidly though? chart looks so unorganic, forced. not like the previous drops

this. what is the news explaining this sudden drop?

the hashwar

there is none. pure whale manipulation.

This is what capitulation looks like. People are getting out without regard to the price.

Bakkt delayed

Two bears losing their savings

trips of truth
checked

Attached: trips.png (276x323, 128K)

I have 500k USD sitting in my gemini account. Convince me not to buy 129 BTC right now

capitulation has a buildup and is accompanied by hysteria.
this was half a year of mostly sideways/boredom and then instant soon to be 50% drop. clearly whales selling off like crazy

do it, by eoy when the hash war shit is over with and faketosishi wright is done waving his dick we will revert to the 6000ish range.

you have more upside from not trying to catch the knife, than actually catching the knife. Weight until trend reversal confirms, it would be stupid to buy blindly now.

>by eoy when the hash war shit is over
more like end of next year

Exit scam.

Attached: FuckYou.png (1155x722, 45K)

Wait and buy over 150 at 3200 instead. And when you do so don't forget to send me a few, because of me you now have 20 bitcoins more.

3MNvLUfNwUJmXykb5kERQKDBDhZ4TFSdgY
thx user

nah, wright is fucking with the big boys, JPMorgan and Coinbase are gonna scramble his graymatter with a .50 cal by EOY.

wright is the fucking face of the big boys, lel

central banks bring out crypto

I see the very typical pump and dump pattern that I've seen in alts many times before in 2017 when I was active in the crypto market. BTC just has a longer time scale for the pump and dump. Given it's large market cap, recovery will also be a lot slower. We probably won't see another ATH until 2020.

Attached: nick-6.jpg (800x1004, 139K)

I really hope so. He was the catalyst for the last crash too.

>implying a newmoney crypto LARPing tard is ever going to be trusted to represent the jewish puppeteers.
wew lad.

yeah he's dead by EOY. JPM is gonna make it look like an accident or an crazy person killed him, give him the usual treatment.

God no plz not like this

I SEE A RED CANDLE AND I WANT TO PAINT IT BLACCKK!

You can't just go messing with powerful people's money like that. All over a stupid hash war too. Whatever, fuck him.