GET IN BCHSV NOW!

If you don't understand this collapse is because Craig Wright is selling BTC to buy up BCHSV and buy hashpower, you are a litteral brainlet.

Get in BCHSV right fucking NOW

Attached: 7523253.png (400x400, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DgKC6bBTByY
youtube.com/watch?v=pHUJPB4JA7Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't you understand? This is part of his war strategy against BTC and BCHABC. By dumping the market he makes it unproffitable to mine btc. At the same time he buys BCHSV to ramp up the price so that eventually BCHSV is the most profitable pow coin to mine, and at that point he has won the fucking hash war

This guy is ruthless. Crashing the markets with no survivors.

Good! let him dump it to shit

At least now we have a black swan to blame it all on when we sucker normies into the next bullrun.

Yes, he is part of the crash...no it's not because hes selling/buying.

Shitcoin, corrupt retail exchanges are getting purged. BSV is open for business to Institutions and Nation States. They are cleaning the house of bitmex and tether. Many are going into hiding. Houses and offices are being raided at this moment.

Is he going to buy it all at once and pump it to $10k?

bastard's crazy, can he do it?

Attached: large.png (500x271, 213K)

It's a combination, but this last drop you see now I can gurantee you it's him. See how at the same time the BCHSV price is stable and about to pump.

Just wait till Jihan and Roger begin to dump on BSV you brainlet.

When the FUCK is CB going to give me my BCHSV?

LOL, proof that houses and offices are being raided right now. Same shit like last year that Vitalik died huh? LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=DgKC6bBTByY

Attached: 1542839787220.jpg (1000x1294, 1.1M)

They don't have the means to dump it. They don't have enough money, balls or smarts.

Take a look at the graphs. ABC is pointing straight for the gutter, SV the opposite

They don't have enough money, balls or smarts.

Attached: 1532631621054.png (645x729, 42K)

Wait

Wait a goddamn second

Would this hurt Bitmain or what

Because CSW would do this

holy fuck

Pic related. Guess they can't find the dump button
Really makes you think, huh?

Attached: 9873457999.png (409x174, 16K)

Attached: 1540848824370.jpg (581x767, 92K)

Why would they? This is just all orchestrated scam to fleece SV out of retards and have it flip ABC. Roger and Jihan are in on it, they are buying it up for cheap and selling their ABC stack.

I don't give a toss.

Most hated guy ever

Fake Satoshi is a flamin faguette and needs a good ass kickin. He ruined crypto. It's gonna take months to recover.

Attached: Gmg.jpg (720x537, 144K)

Exactly!

this desu

it's more likely that Creg/Jihan/Roger are working together to wreck ABCtards than to dump SV

NO ONE QUESTIONED WHY ABC WAS DECLARED THE WINNER 48HOURS INTO THIS

GOOD FUCKING GOD guys

trojan.fucking.horse.

This.

SV will moon when retards finally realize that CSW and Roger and co are all still tight.
Even the name is actually in-line with ROGER's taste and former BCH marketing? Why would Roger let his rival take the more definitive name. Even if he won back the BCH ticker. SV is literally what he HISTORICALLY shilled for.

>It's gonna take months to recover.

Attached: 1516578877162.png (646x370, 606K)

Yes Jihan and Roger are going to come out at the end and say they were merely performing acts of assumed retardation, and then go on to have successful roles in the cryptocurrency community going forward that is what is going to happen user i am sure of it

BCH ABC WILL IMPLEMENT PROOF OF STAKE AVALANCHE YOU FAGGOTS RUN FOR YOUR LIFES

Roger and Jihan are currently under investigation for market manipulation

Attached: 1542319501908.jpg (400x400, 21K)

someone give me a quick rundown on all of this sv abc shit
missed a couple of weeks of all this shit

>tfw actually took craig's advice and cashed out at 6600
>sold my BCH at 600
>bought SV at 80 and then 40

You dummies just needed to follow Craig, but no, you thought he was faketoshi and full of it.

STIFFED

Attached: 1513896119991.png (644x659, 694K)

based greenpill user. question, i still havent split my bch yet. should i do it? not sure i trust the exchanges tbqh

user this is a good one

youtube.com/watch?v=pHUJPB4JA7Q

Smart move. Many brainlets are getting STIFFED today.

SV is doing som real mooning right now. ABC continues towards the gutter. They will flipp this year

>dumping one scam to pump another
what is happening on biz right now is no different than the discord pnd groups from 2017 dumping their shitcoins on newfags.pathetic.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-25 09-13-04.png (1476x672, 105K)

Attached: 1510710647735.png (432x643, 350K)