Bitcoin will continue to dump until bakkt/ETF

The low will be in mid January. I don't know what it will be but I know when. That is why I have 1mil in Fiat on the sidelines to buy your capitulation.

Why do you brainlets keep denying the obvious
Banker manipulation? They are desperately dumping it before the ETF using the paper futures trading

Attached: Screenshot_20180722-002945.jpg (1438x1183, 100K)

there will never be a crypto etf you dolt

no shit, selling now is absolute brainlet-tier

>1mil in Fiat
>0/10 Larp

Post the updated chart

"BTC will never go over $100" "BTC is dead" --everyone in 2011

Cope harder. It's getting approved and thats why these bizonacci tier dumps are occurring.

This. This is a TEXTBOOK shakeout

Cope harder

Attached: 1533386917109.jpg (376x412, 54K)

>Bitcoin
>limited supply

Bitcoin won't be fully mined until 100 years later. From our perspective, Bitcoin might as well be unlimited.

Top kek. What is an asymptote. Congrats on being retarded

Attached: 20171215_cryopto1_0.jpg (600x536, 37K)

>6500
>selling now is absolute brainlet tier
>5500
>4500
>3800 (You are here)

Attached: 1521747992237.png (403x448, 53K)

It's over.

Attached: 0_P1FTOSm_AU297a0O.jpg (1458x562, 117K)

No one knows what the low is. But I know when: it will be right before the ETF is released.

We are going much lower than this right now. Don't start buying until january

But this time it‘s different

You might as well have continued that chart, as it's going to be required in quick order.

OP you're a delusional faggot.
>the low will be mid January
Nice crystal ball you have there faggot, can I have on in return for a blowjob? Could use me one of those for the lottery numbers next week.

I'll send you a postcard from Monaco in March when I'm a billionaire ;)

a regulated market is never going let an unregulated one sell on their platform.
that would be like a pharmacy having a section for drug dealers.

No you won't; no you won't.
Larp harder though.

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 59K)

>But this time it's different

Yep, that's why every major company is moving towards Crypto. That's why there has. Regulation is coming, and this is the next big technological advancement. Look what the Dot Com era gave us, the Crypto era will give us a lot more.

I haven't played the markets since January this year, just before the crash since common sense told us all that the crash was about to happen, been waiting for it to dip below $4k.

This is where the new market is at, the big players know that the entire market is opened to the world 24/7, and the amount of money that will be pumped into this in the future will make us all think "Why did we worry?"

You have to have foresight, my man.

>Regulation is coming

Can you explain how regulation is possible if nobody can knows the identity of people involved? Also nobody can stop the transactions either. So, no identity and no way to stop transactions. How in the living fuck is that possible to regulate?

A 400% rise on bitcoin would only take it to like 15k anyway, where most of you idiots bought in. Such a dishonest image

Crypto etf is just a PnD scheme. No one wants it except thirsty bagholders.

Chain analysis can easily connect you to your initial wire transfer. Zk coins and Monero may help

dude, do some blockchain data analysis. you can track wallets and addresses, governments do it all the time.

$x3 KBC KCB BTC
karatbit.com

If people were gonna sell they should've done it last year.
I know a dipshit who was sat on £500k of crypto last year saying that he wouldn't sell until it was worth a million, well, we're all laughing at him now!

LOL,
USDEBTCLOCK.ORG
btc to 1 mill.

you'll be close to a fucking billion in the mid 2020's dude

>Chain analysis can easily connect you to your initial wire transfer. Zk coins and Monero may help

No it cant. Not if the person decides its important to hide his identity. The only people who might end up getting into regulation are honest people who are doing nothing wrong anyway.

KYS you fucking idiot.

checked.

I know.

Attached: matrix-neo-red-pill_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8(1).jpg (480x300, 15K)

BAKKT is not an ETF, you fucking retard. They're just another exchange. And they're still waiting on regulatory approval - and if it hasn't happened by now, it's not gonna. There is no reason to delay if they were gonna approve it.

Your hopium is hilarious, but if BAKKT even launches at this point, I'd be shocked.

>Yep, that's why every major company is moving towards Crypto.

Not happening. Most if not all major companies have no fucks to give for crypto.

The Swiss have done it Already!!!! Wake up and smell the coffee the fed cannot sit still and fall behind .... ETF will happen!!!!

So true
Agreed!!!

Manchester by any chance?

you can send me one as well
I am buying!!! Good opportunity to purchase!!!!

this market is creating jobs!!!!!
there isa lot of demand for software programmers in crypto field!!!!!!!

Surprised people do not understand we are at the 1990s of Internet

North east actually.

Actual fucking good post on this shitshow of board that it has become

SHOO Pajeet