I'm still with you biz bros. I'm still here with you

I'm still with you biz bros. I'm still here with you.

I'M

NOT

FUCKING

SELLING.

Attached: hello.jpg (1125x2436, 213K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1543098770878.jpg (450x450, 19K)

Buy high sell low faggot
It’s the biz way

based and bluepilled

Attached: 1543036090694.png (411x411, 240K)

>DBC
lmao hahahah

ATH?

It won't even update but I'm hodling

Attached: Screenshot_20181125-000255_Blockfolio.jpg (1440x2560, 545K)

>NANO
>Turtlecoin
Jesus

ATH just over 1 million
Initial investment 34k
Total cash outs between 2017/18 were 310k

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.....

AHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHHH
faggot

3/10 larp

not larping, I've posted my blockfolio here for over a year.

People know me and make fun of me all the time.

>posting the same larp over and over again makes it real
LMFAO

Attached: 1483466025534.jpg (760x430, 160K)

Get wiped.

My portfolio is pretty close to yours in value but my holdings are a thousand times less retarded

>DBC
JUST

I'm with you. We either eventually make it or ride the wave to zero. HOLD bros unite.

yes, guess I'm some pscyho who larped for over a year, even updating my larp to new phones.

mine wont update either. what is happening?

>even updating my larp to new phones.
Oh yea, so difficult. Because blockfolio doesn't have a backup option, right? Do you think we're stupid or something? Your screen does not even come close to something that could be considered a proof. There are also two things that prove how stupid you are.

Reminder that OPs screen is a larp and his real intention of posting this is making you believe that he's wealthy so you start asking this question: "Should I buy his bags? Maybe they're good"

yes, this is what i am wondering.

imagine existing with this level of shitty nihilism as your emotional center. kys

Seems like I've hit a nerve. This ain't Reddit or Facebook mate, you can't food people here that easily. I've been around long enough to spot a shitcoin and bagholding faggot from seven miles away.

>food
fool*

What a shitcoin summit.