Fuck Bitcoin

Fuck Bitcoin.

This stupid slow Dinosaur coin made me almost miss out on the Link dip.

>a fucking hour in unconfirmed transaction status while Link is dipped to 27 cents
>another fucking hour waiting to get confirmations to send to Binance
>meanwhile Link is climbing again
>finally arrives on Binance 2 hours after I put my fiat in
>>massive green candle on Link literally the same exact minute my BTC arrives

FUCK Bitcoin. Who here thinking of moving back to ETH just for quick short term transfers. I know the ETH chart looks nightmarish to buy right now but christ I can't be missing out on dips due to this geriatric shitcoin.

This is why your fucking garbage cryptocurrency meme is failing BTW. No one can afford to wait around for fucking hours in important moments like this. Bitcoins is dying and it's a good thing.

Attached: Pinkie 6.jpg (808x805, 47K)

>implying it's a dip

you didn't see all of the SoundPoint Capital talk earlier today? LINK is done

if bitcoin goes to 0 so does every single coin including your precious stink you fucking brainlet newfag

Nobody cares about Bitcoin anymore. Literally sent money to my friend in Australia with ETH because it is fast and super convenient.

Why the fuck would anybody actually use bitcoin?

Nice try but I regularly FUD Link myself. This Bitconi crash is like a godsend. It's Craig's christmas gift to us all. It's making Link dip, without Link actually dipping. It's cheating, making the dollar value go down via Bitcoin so we can all buy more since the sat value of Link is so high already it was getting too expensive.

Fuck Bitcoin's transaction time though, christ.

I used to use ETH exclusively all last year and earlier this year but then it started tanking fucking really hard while BTC was slowing down and going sideways so I switched over. Transaction times have gotten fucking horrible with BTC lately though. Thinking of going back to ETH.

Always used eth when transfering moneh between exchanges.

Lower fees and it's faster.
Doesn't really matter cause btc is so cheap now anways

Nah, you understand me. I talked with him on steam, told him to buy me something and bring it with next vacation. Literally just bought some ETH and sent it to him. He converted it to fiat and now we are both happy.

Yeah but then the problem is you have to use ETH charts which are absolute jokes at this point. BTC charts are so much better and have more volume.

Unless you want to do something retarded and transfer ETH to exchange, then buy BTC with it then buy Link. Goddamn it, I want ETH's speed but not it's shitty bloated no volume charts.

lol why do I need that if I am sending money to people overseas? Do literally all of you just use crypto for speculation?

I'd say the real issue is the fees he has to pay to sell the FIAT, and the one you have to pay when you but ETH

smart contracts will solve that soon though

That is the entire purpose of crypto at the moment. It's sole usecase is being an unregulated financial speculation vehicle.

But Link will change that, which is why I am buying Link to financially speculate on it.

sell to* FIAT
when you buy* buy ETH

lol I literally used it for something else today.

>Yo buy me this ( A real boomerag)
>No, I don't have the money
>I will send you some money
>Buy ETH send it to friends wallet
>He converts it to fiat
>Cool thanks man

Forgot to add. It was a international payment without having to deal with banks.

Yeah I used ETH once to buy something too and absolutely hated it.

>want to get some modafinil online
>they only accept crypto
>buy some eth
>as I am sending the ETH the price dips
>I now no longer have enough ETH to make the purchase
>have to buy more ETH
>I ended up paying a premium for my modafinil

I'd rather have just used fiat. If crypto is ever going to be used as a transactional money system it needs to be stable and the price needs to be irrelevant. Doesn't matter if it's 1k or 100k per Bitcoin if the purpose is to be spent. As it is, it's a blindingly obvious investment scam.

Yeah obviously but it is just a $65 transaction between friends. His older brother said we should just use paypal but none of us know how to use it (or have use it I am sure we could figure it out quickly but it seemed bothersome)

Good job that LINK mainnet will enable payments in fiat

>Nice try

hehe ;) I don't have to try

Attached: 1535756468540.png (1190x1140, 632K)

Atomic Swap to litecoin, and trade that way.

Karatbit.com

The dip will be 0.10 and the ATH 1200

This.
wont ever touch this destroyed currency network again.

Attached: rms.png (884x455, 671K)