My wife just looked at the price

she asked me for a divorce. I wish I were larping. I took a second mortgage on the house to long the 6500 “dip”. She’s gonna take my daughter.

Goodbye Jow Forums

Attached: 490DE5C2-B964-4B9A-9B81-1A01B4FD1D0D.jpg (867x881, 275K)

why did you tell your wife about crypto

I go to biz just too feed off of shit like this you're misery makes me happy

it'll go up soon OP. right as your wife leaves you, and you'll get a new, and better wife.

I needed her signature for the mortgage.

Never get married. My wife won't even divorce me, she just doesn't even want me living with her.

Try torg.io user, it might help a little bit

Schadenfreude

In a way it's therapeutic, because at least it gives crypto's failure some meaning. Selfish people who gambled with other people's futures are getting karmic retribution, and it's satisfying.

cuck.

>wife
>daughter

It was at this moment, we knew you were larping. You're a kissless, handholdless virgin, user

Consider this as a setback from your glorious destiny - YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE IT

Just sell your daughter, problem solved.

What is tort

Fpbp
Get rid of that whore asap

Nice, when btc gets back to 50k you can get a new wife.

hold until 2024, she will want to get back with you, then you can offer your daughter paradise life and let her choose. That would be best vengeance

This. Let me bang your daughter when she turns 18

LMFAO

>never invest more than you're willing to lose
you broke rule number one

I convinced my parents to invest in bitcoin. Now they won't even speak to me.

>being this fucking narrowminded
yep. I'm sure OP's decision to gamble was entirely selfish and had nothing to do with wanting to provide a better life for his wife and daughter. Was it rational? In hindsight fuck no. But don't be so quick to assign malice to what was probably a well intentioned decision fraught with emotions and general human error. We're monkeys in clothes with slightly larger cortices.

of course, your entire "He deserved it" worldview necessitates the rejection of this truth

if this real this is what u get when u marry a thot HELL she aint love u she love what u can provide to her

i'll bang her at 16 since thats legal. haha you will get 2 year old cum falling out onto your penis.

>gambling with your dependents' futures
>don't be so quick to assign malice

Did you make the same selfish mistake as him?

howd she find out you lost money tho?

This is unironically my plan. Wife and I split last year. She never let me play with crypto cause money was tight. I mean I could have but that would have created unnecessary drama. Anyway the bitch leaves anyway, takes the kids but whatever, I bought the house before I met her so that's all still mine. Unfortunately it was a bad time to get into crypto last year but I'm still up and that was only testing the waters money anyway. I'm selling the house and taking a major position soon. Try to time the bottom as best I can.

See thread from earlier:

For richer or poorer lol. But seriously, what’s another grand or two if you’ve held this long. Keep that shit wages pave your mortgage/child support then buy a qt Russian bride when you can afford one. Pick one your daughter would call mom.

paid my father's retirement in Feb

Not sure what this vague statement means. How much money have you lost in crypto so far?

more than he's willing to admit

Attached: Seven+seven+seven+the+number+of+the+memes+_52a7db7b3d95567e645e06879cd7120f.jpg (800x804, 70K)

this is a stupid idea

only paper gains friend. Went deep into ETH at 20 bucks spring of 2017 and bounced around from shitcoin to shitcoin after selling at 300 in June

screw them both man
if they dont fully support you in your dreams of becoming a crypto analysis management consultant then I dont even know what you're doing with them in the first place.

lol 3D
Just Monika.

Attached: 1534864492405.gif (1146x810, 709K)

Tell her to HDOL

>my daughter
>my
A-user, I have bad news...

>hold until 2024
He said he went long. There is nothing to hold.

it's less stupid then it was at any point earlier, because the price was higher then