Imagine being so poor that you rent lmao

>imagine being so poor that you rent lmao

Attached: image.jpg (980x579, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realtor.com/international/ro/24-strada-mujdaba-fichiret-valu-lui-traian-constanta-120033355534/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice bait.
sage and reportpilled.
fuck off.

>tfw comfy condo is already paid off
feels good

>bait thread
owning house is fucking retarded. i own crypto and rent erry thing else. mowing lawns is for cucks

Why does that man look like he wants to kill himself?

Attached: 1536303125915.png (483x581, 256K)

kids

Fuck off boomer you’re not welcome here

>imagine literally having no one in your genealogy thas has made it
I am a loser but my parents made it. How do you subhumans who have renting parents and how rent think that you gonna make it? I at least have hope that i have making it genetics. But you rent slaves. Wew

Attached: 1542696759605s.jpg (198x198, 6K)

My brother owns 5 houses. And he lives in a rented house.

>imagine being so poor that you care about "waisting" money on rent

I am a slum lord in Phoenix and Vegas and no way I would live in those shitholes. Rental yields are low in the best areas with the highest rated public schools

He says he sees it as an investment. In 30 years the people who rent his houses have paid off his mortgages. And then he'll be relatively rich.

>"waisting"

Attached: ug.jpg (214x231, 6K)

The choice is rent, put down a deposit, or cash shit out.

If you're not in your late 30s, you don't have enough for a deposit, and if you're not in your 40s, you don't have anything to cash out. If you're gonna be living somewhere for a very long time, get a lease.

Yeah shit was amazing in 2010-2012. I could rent out a house for 1k that I would only pay $500 of mortgage on. I maxed out on mortgages and bought 3. They basically have more than doubled in price now as well

>having no equity

>*crack* *sip*
>yeeeep they ain't makin' any more land
>stop bein' a snowflake all you gotta do is put in a little bit of SWEAT EQUITY
>renting's just throwing your money away, I pity the poor millennial SNOWFLAKE that's gonna be renting this baby from me, heh
>I just put down $32000 on this here investment, made the owner pay the closing costs heh, I only had to pay my guy $6000

Attached: MuhPropertee.jpg (960x638, 147K)

>currently living like a rat, with living expenses around $1000/month for rent, utilities and food
Actually feels pretty good, I'm able to stack cash and I dont have any real responsibilities, lease agreements or assets tied to me. The goal is to buy a house, but Im in no real rush. There's a lot of freedom and life-liquidity to having living expenses around 10% of your wage with no debt.

Well there is one big advantage to renting; When shit breaks it's the landlords job to pay for it/get it fixed (depending on contract). It's also the landlords job to keep the place maintained (outside work such as painting the house/garage), oh and pay the property tax bill. The only thing the "renters" have to do is pay the rent on time and keep the inside/exterior clean and neat. So in the end while the renters don't own it they don't got nearly the hassle/other shit to deal with that comes with owning a house.

They look like prisoners. no life in their eyes. this is the final form of the wagecuck.

Found the renter welfarefag
Hahahahaha

>not living in your lambo

So when the roof needs to be replaced guess who pays for that? It sure ain't the renter. A roof costs a big fat 5k or more depending on size/other shit they find while working. Or when the water heater shits, that's another $600 (300 for the heater, 300 for some dude to deliver/install it). Or how about when the washer/dryer shits? Those ain't cheap either

>yes buy a house very worth your money

Attached: house.png (645x593, 718K)

>entitled millennial faggot who thinks he deserves to live in a detached in a city that took hundreds of years to build.

I sure hope that thing is deeper than it's wide; jesus. Looks like you could touch your neighbors thru the window

Come to Romania, where anyone can be a homeowner

Attached: 99d7e5efcd27589020c162cee3f8658a.jpg (300x225, 11K)

realtor.com/international/ro/24-strada-mujdaba-fichiret-valu-lui-traian-constanta-120033355534/

Thats fucking expensive. For such a shit hole country, for a cinder block in the middle of nowhere.

>gypsies are unironically attempting to sell a 2000 sq ft lot with a stack of cinderblocks on it for $32k

you underestimate the effect a little bit of paint and a lot of love can have on a home

>in romania

LMAO
you can buy a house in middle america for $30k.

No shame in moving east desu... Democats ruined the state anyway...

Attached: 0805-BUCHANAN-MOVING-1.jpg (863x575, 143K)