I've reached a new level of low

I'm literally so depressed with the markets that I'm going back to chicks that I've rejected sexually in the past who have found happy relationships and offering them the sex I never gave them. I literally don't care how many lives I ruin because crypo has already ruined mine. Will post in a few weeks after I raw dog this chick, make her fall in love with me again, ruin her ltr, then dump her ass.

Attached: Screenshot_20181124-212450~2.png (936x1346, 108K)

Does this look like a blog to you?

You type like a true indian

Feels good knowing I have a faithful woman who would tell me if she got texts like that so I could beat the fuck out the pathetic twink (you) sending them.

Kys human garbage

>and i promise if we hang out for a night, you won't miss brad :-)
you sound like a loser beta, op. you're definitely not going to get in her pants saying weak shit like that

lol at thinking she would ruin her relationship because of you. lol if you think you’re the only other guy she is fucking. fuckin weirdo

>woman
>faithful
pick one

How much do you want to bet?

Attached: Screenshot_20181124-213840~2.png (947x1343, 131K)

Brad here. Coming over now OP pepper your angus

Pics or it never happens

Lol you better tell your girl the same thing when she leaves to "hang out with her girlfriend in the next town over " for a night

>mfw i dont even get replies from women at all

Attached: 1532654486805.jpg (409x409, 45K)

show us her ass, faggot

No shit.

You are such a GIGANTIC retard
Im talking on the retardation level of the 1000eoy mudbutt stinky linkys

I'm a 23 year old NEET loser banging 2 chicks from harvard and a waifu from MIT. They are addicted to my aryan cock and cook for me/take me out to dinner on their meal plan virtually every night. I lost all my money in crypto. But I don't shit up the board with threads about it

If she delivers I will. They can tell if you screenshot on Snapchat, right?

Attached: Screenshot_20181124-214543~2.png (945x1154, 88K)

Yes they can

But not if I use my company phone to take a picture of the Snapchat on my personal phone.

big if true

I'm unironically in Boston right now. Send one my way.

Also, isn't a waifu a throw pillows?

Yea but just snap a pic of it with your ipad or other phone if you have one.

how long will you be here?

all these ivy league chicks are unironically pretty dom desu, even the gooks/chinks/japs

>brad
Fabricated and homosexual.

I'm only into subs. I've literally choked a chick so hard she claims to have orgasmed / squirted / pissed all over my bed.

Fuck feminists / dom women. Either you submit to me or you can GTFO. For every Dom chick there's 100 subs on FetLife waiting to be abused.

I'm here until Tuesday. I just want some petite little thing to blow my load in and never talk to again. I've had a vasectomy and am STD free.

kek well yeah I do that anyway, but it's only cause I'm a large imposing dude

youve never had sex until you fuck a 140+ IQ bitch. They move their body algorithmically in a way that words can't describe. Maximal pleasure

where are you staying and how old are you?

>youve never had sex until you fuck a 140+ IQ bitch. They move their body algorithmically in a way that words can't describe. Maximal pleasure

Up there with the dumbest sentences of all time.

try it and report back you sperg.

OP is a herb.

I have. You're just an idiot.

29 and 5'9 250. Large and muscular.

>this post is off topic

I'm in Braintree, but I'll travel. I'm free after 2pm tomorrow and 3pm Monday. I need clean STD screens from whoever I Fuck within the last 6 months

Heavy larp thread

Lmao manlet

Are you deunk or something?

This
Listening to these absolute retards is giving me cancer

Is this post the future of 4channel biz?
Is it really over just like that?

kek

you're only a few miles south of the action. We could hit a bar

Brad here. What the fuck is going on?

Let's hit a bar then. I just want some clean Boston poon. Kik me AS1553. I'm free tomorrow night or Monday night.

I hope someone gets murdered from this exchange

Attached: Screenshot_20181124-221434~2.png (934x987, 87K)

Based & Redpilled

She aint sending shit, if she really wanted to she'd do it now

TLDR. She’s doing this to get back at you for wasting her time so she’s doing it to your autistic ass

it's all clean here. Tomorrow night would be more ideal for bars but I've got some shit to do. will message you in a minute

i know it's going to be fat, but post it anyways

username doesnt exist

Good luck but this sounds like a bad plan unless she's an idiot

The magic of Crypto :3

Who gives a shit

>5'9 250

Holy shit you fat fuck, even if you were packing muscle that's still 60-70 pounds of pure lard your fatass is lugging around.

>I literally don't care how many lives I ruin because crypo has already ruined mine.
nice one, you think like a truly degraded fuck

Nice

Shit AS1153

Also to all the Brad's out there if your girls pussy taste like cum its not a coincidence

Attached: Screenshot_20181124-223527~2.png (933x1402, 99K)

>brad can go fuck himself
>he sounds like a nice guy
Jesus christ my dude, get it together

>5'9
Suddenly, this thread makes sense. Subtle manlet thread.

lol you're such a fag, OP.
What kind of loser wastes time on a woman like that?
Get her to come over to your place for some dick or move the fuck on. Texting her like this is only worth your time because your time is so worthless.

Attached: Screenshot_20181124-223804~2.png (950x1259, 92K)

Lol this fag can’t even seal the deal yet. Must be ugly af. If you don’t pull it off never show your face here again omegacuck

i am a so horny i could do a rape
so pls do show the pussy

>mfw I dont even know any woman
>mfw touchless virgin

Attached: BF47E3C5-6528-4902-9C9A-E4F90DA60C84.png (840x854, 545K)

i mean, shes clearly a whore that wants you back.

Women who are uninterested just ghost people. They never talk to someone they are truly uninterested in.
Shes so obviously playing hard to get its unbelievable.

don't worry, we still have our imaginary meme coins, r-r-right. oh wait, we don't even have that anymore

She means he's cute and awkward while you're smooth and bold since you're fucking shitfaced. Take it down one notch and you'll have more success

> They move their body algorithmically in a way that words can't describe. Maximal pleasure

pajeet kys

>t.chad of crypto
bet her name is stacy

>he talks to women
Lmao you're not even depressed then.

Let's talk when it takes you 8 hours to get out of bed.

>They move their body algorithmically in a way that words can't describe. Maximal pleasure

Attached: download.jpg (599x673, 62K)

Tell her "don't text me again unless it's with a picture of your ass"

keep em coming. Enjoying this.

She's such a slut, just a few words more and she will be teasing you with pics

>business & finance
OP is letting us know about his personal business

woah

inb4 brad comes to op's house

Transactions in the sexual marketplace

yeah OP, tell her you will send some CUM tokens

>not just saying “if you really didn’t want me, you wouldn’t mention it a bit, fuck Brad, come over here now, I’m sending an Uber”
Cucked and retarded