Important Reminder

Value is created through Industrial Labor, not finance. Because of this finance schemes like bitcoin are zero sum games. Nothing is created by bitcoin. As much money as one gains someone else loses. And it isn’t people from this board who are gaining money from Bitcoin.

Attached: PorkyAngry.png (611x556, 357K)

Except if you plucked 100 economists out of time 95 of them would classify mining as industrial labour dipshit.

>Industrial Labor
commies are cityiots and I'm not surprised. Just stay off from my farms, okay?

So you're telling me if I smack a hammer against a dollar bill for 8 hours it will increase in value?

gay leftypol pig cringe

so what? only retards gamble on fagcoin. it's mainly a toy for the rich to fuck around with. getting rich from buttcoin is like winning the lottery. you have to know it has big potential and invest very early on. you need inside knowledge or market analysis.

lmao at fags who didn't sell when it was at 20k

kys leftypol commie scum

You are not smart

When your mom had you in your womb, she basically lost some years of his life, having children is a zero sum game, Nothing is created by nothing, As much life as one gains someone else loses. And it isn't your mom who is getting it in the ass bitch

Aren't you supposed to be busy LARPing about your failed system on your containment board? The one that hasn't managed to produce a self-sustaining community larger than a book club in the 150 years since a bearded inheritance-rich imbecile sold it as a 'theory'?

Value is created by mass hysteria. The current mass hysteria is cyber security and big data. Once that's in the news as a great thing to thing to invest in, it will be over. There will be new mass hysteria to replace it, I'm sure.

fuck off commie

Marx has been right for over 100 years but nobody listens.The only real value comes from labor. Bitcoin is some unholy endgame of capitalism where man values a fake thing.

Lol @ the retards who cant comprehend or think about what OP is saying
You're all retarted and long term OP and I will end up with your money in our pockets. We know better ways to spend it.

>Value is created through Industrial Labor
So does that mean we should cull liberal art and sociology students en masse?

Reminder that RESETERA trannies are trying to take over the 4channel boards.

The fuck do they do to increase our standard of living? Look around you, guarantee a real man somewhere fucking made it you cucked leftie. There's a reason you poor goy remain so.

Bumping this so everyone can witness what fucking retards like op and look like.

I'm shocked, just shocked, that children can't comprehend finance. Hey kids, while you're busy hating finance, have you heard of insurance?

thanks bitfags for making me a fortune on this stock. ( plus500 ). only way to profit from this delusion is to invest in companies that let you fools buy fake internet money with leverage. kek

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-25 at 07.42.42.png (1363x657, 202K)

Yep. That's why I'm in a 2+ million dollar house, and gonna go back to my 1.5m unit tomorrow. Tell me why the stock market isn't a zero sum game, made possible through innovation creating economic arbitrage through increased production. Go for it faggot.

>this again
Fuck off commie.
Read into utility theory and then Das Capital. Labor theory of value is retarded end of story. Utility theory has a few holes in it, but overall is a good explanation of how the world works in terms of value. Now fuck off, I'd point you to /lgbt/ but even they don't deserve a faggot like you.

No output no society. I didn't need to read obscure books on something that any autistic kid knows intuitively. Kek such a pathetic board

Fuck off commie retard.

Attached: 1532526914332.jpg (960x622, 120K)

larping commie

What are you retarded? Why the fuck would I value your crappy output when water in a stream is so much more valuable to me if I've gone 2days without drinking. You could have gold and I'd rather have water. Its not some obscure concept you fuckwit this is econ 101 shit. Good god do everyone a favor and off yourself.

Not larping. Spent the day cutting trees with the neighbour. Good fun, hope you did something unlike your normal cuckery faggot.

>econ 101
Net worth? Current job? Family status? ROI average? Philanthropic contributions?

Lel I'm likely more successful then you but that likely isn't saying much by the looks of your brainpower and attention span. If I recall correctly we were talking about value, not how little you own compared to me.

To which I will ask again, why is it in your world if I'd gone without drinking for 2 days I'd pay more for a processed diamond then a bottle of water? Maybe its because you are wrong and can't admit it?

You're autistic, but the ignorant and lacking intuition type. You've got less than a hundredth of what I have. I don't even doubt that. Keep going on with your keynesian nonsense. Lining my pockets each day gets my dick hard faggot.

pathetic larping user, at least make it entertaining

If my phone uploaded pictures here, i'd show you my mont blanc pen worth more than a cheap car :)

You mad? A cool head can get you a lot further in life, take that advice, you'll obviously need it to make it.
>Keynesian
Oh you poor poor child. Need to read more since even Marxists accept utility theory now a days.

Attached: bobo_smug.jpg (663x485, 38K)

>it’s not a larp guys
>my phone just isn’t working at the moment I swear

pathetic

Never works for Jow Forums. I'm at my parents today. Northwest sydney, houses bigger than some retirement villages. Hit me with a public company on the asx and i'll accurately tell you its prospects