Is this capitulation or despair?

Is this capitulation or despair?

I'm thinking the former until we get more crypto suicide stories.

Attached: BB13F08A-5D89-47FB-8F3F-C57D66DFB8ED.png (1200x800, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/c/capitulation.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not capitulation. Volume is way too small

Wait for the BAKKT cancellation announcement.

We're heading for triple digits, yo.

check the volume from a few days ago. It was huge. Today's still the weekend.

aka we're before both of them

>Too small

Attached: Screenshot_20181125-091742~01.png (631x368, 24K)

Fear

I literally just killed myself

even if it quickly bounces back to 5-6k it will drop even further before longterm going up.
im basically hodling cash for like 3 months
also knows if the stock markets crash, that would temporarily send it down even further by a huge factor

That wasn't an option and isn't logical. Not enough left to drop to be at fear still.

If you're still able to ask that question, we're in neither, delusionfag.

BAKKT won't launch, fuck the SEC.

You realize it has $3.5k left to fall, right?

Capitulation. Despair will be between $3,000 and $1,000. If it falls below $1,000, crypto wll be dead for good.

Not even as much volume as even Nov 19th-20th. When you see capitulation sell volume it'll look like some of the bigger volume spikes we had on the way up. Volume definitely is increased from the near zero volume we've been running at over the last few months, but we're not there yet

dude whats it like

It's the biggest volume iinthe last months, but I think we should wait for January levels of selling volume. These sells have been insane, but I'm expecting brutal bursts at some point, in the range of hundreds of millions in sells per day at least.

Where the fuck would those sells be coming from?

That's what i mean. This whole downturn has been the capitulation event.

You stupid fuck, it wont EVER fall below 3.5k, the whales wont let it, thats when real fear would strike. Not only that, it would become unprofitable to mine beyond that point.
This is the best time to buy.

It's just starting to enter panic

3.5k to fall is a lot less than the 16.5k it has already fallen, so yes it can't be at fear. Think with your brain.

>This whole downturn has been the capitulation event.
That's stupid. Even if I look at week-long or 3-day candles the volume isn't anywhere near what we saw close to the rise of BTC to $19k

Checked!

Despair. TA fags have been saying for months it has to hit 4.5K before it will recover.

>Today's still the weekend.
Why does this even matter? It's not like your money sleeps or has days off.

>old media are unironically calling it the great crypto crash of 2018.

We've achieved the ultimate honor.

Attached: megatron camera neat.jpg (459x700, 45K)

Complacency.

Attached: Bubble Chart (Colored).jpg (599x487, 60K)

capitulation or anger. 6k was obviously denial

Complacency was when we stayed between $8K and $12k for 2 months.

>losses estimated at 88%.
>9% more than the dot com bubble in the same time period.
>600 billion 'market cap' wiped out in 64 days.
>main meme coin losing value so fast tickers can't keep refresh fast enough.
>meth heading to double digit memecoin status, taking all the ICOs and ERC20 shit with it.
>yfw it's not even started to get bad yet.

Attached: metal gear hype.gif (320x284, 1.15M)

God when ETH hits under $100 we're gonna see some real shit

I dont see why it hasnt. Theres no reason for ETH to be expensive and Vitalik himself says so. ETH bagholders are gonna get railed pretty hard soon

Failed ICOs below profit threshold? High volume BTC stakeholders? Shitcoin massive exodus? Those three happening at the same time could easily draw this thing below 1k in a matter of days.

I unironically can't wait for this to go critical.

Attached: bitcoin stare.jpg (1223x1116, 110K)

Well of course not. Btc moved from 10k to 20k in a month at the height of it. I can't find anything that suggests that capitulation has to have a similar volume to the peak, just that it has 'heavy volume' which i'd say has happened. Give it another week or so, see if we form a hammer or keep going down. That should be the tell. investopedia.com/terms/c/capitulation.asp

Attached: btc.png (1502x832, 89K)

if that is not capitulation idk what is...

Zoom out. That's complacency turning into anxiety.

you said...

>give it another week or so, see if we form a hammer or keep going down

Can you explain this "hammer" TA with pictures? Thanks, user.

no. this is where smart money enters. Remember? BTC to $1million.

Attached: 1543095680422.jpg (969x628, 48K)

Long wick below the candle = bullish hammer. You can see some nice ones at the beginning of the year. In this case you might wanna switch to weekly candles to see if we've hit some solid ground. As you can see the daily candles for the last week don't have very big wicks. Alternatively, depending on where/if we decide to go up, you could see something called an engulfing candle, which just means it's gone up in that candle more than it went down in the previous.

kind of agree. we just broke the long term uptrend folks. The 6k floor was the anxiety shelf. now dropping into denial. you haven't seen panic yet or capitulation. going to see some big whale. funds close it's doors, novogtatz sell majority of his fund, public dick eating from a 70 year old cocaine fag

>The market value of all cryptocurrencies tracked by CoinMarketCap.com has sunk to $140 billion, down from about $835 billion at the market peak in January.

It keeps getting worse.

Attached: tidus totally not tidus.png (591x371, 24K)

want to see total market cap below 100 billion to ignite some panic.

>worse.
You mean better

>The rout’s biggest casualties: individual investors who piled in just as prices peaked, and companies like Nvidia Corp. that supplied the crypto ecosystem. The California-based chipmaker has lost nearly half its value since the start of October as demand for its cryptocurrency mining chips collapsed and results in its gaming division disappointed.
>nearly half
>half

I hope you didn't invest into the shovel and pickaxe companies.

Attached: laughing fangs.jpg (290x290, 42K)

>He doesn't think in percentages.
Guess how I know you won't make it.

Checked and kekk'd.

Cheap graphics cards when? I've been meaning to upgrade.

they are already cheap and overstocked

Very likely there'll be a 30-50% price slash in Q1 next year, and dump prices on the 100x series that's rotting in inventories everywhere right now.

>Even after losses exceeding 70 percent for most virtual currencies, Oanda Corp.’s Stephen Innes has yet to see strong evidence of a capitulation that would signal a market bottom.

TA status: rekt in 50 minutes, as losses hit the 80%'s.

Attached: nvidia face of graphics card.png (960x960, 554K)

When you think you're at the part where it's going to go up again, you're at the 'denial' stage.

The entirety of the cryptosphere is, right now, worth less than McDonalds.

Attached: bitcoin bitboy at mcdonalds with his clams.png (1024x681, 605K)

mcdonalds is used by everyone everywhere. It's cheap easy to use and everyone knows about it around the world. Crypto is nowhere near that.

Brainlet, it's not about percentages, it's about thousands of dollars.

I genuinely can't tell if you're fucking around or actually retarded

me. pic related

Attached: pain.jpg (851x1920, 155K)

you realize the market lost ~50 billion in less than 10 days?

this is denial/bull trap

I can't wait to respond to you in an hour when its below $3500.

>public dick eating from a 70 year old cocaine fag
This truly is the best timeline for everyone but mcafee

Jesus you faggots are stupid. Bubbles always lose roughly 90% of their value, this already happened to the first Bitcoin bubble.

Peak of ~20k = Bottom of 2k. "Despair" usually dips below that price shortly, so BUY BUY BUY when you see sub 2k prices.

Attached: 1483889496739.png (500x590, 19K)

>B-Buy the dip!
It's OVER. Historical support lines that have held through every prior crash broke. Miners are shutting down at alarming rates. Normies were burned en mass last time and won't be duped again. 2017 was the last chance you had to /make it/ via crypto.

It's denial. We're going to zero.

In a rush to get to the bottom huh?

If you are so sure of that why aren't you making millions just shorting the shit out of it?