Its going to 2600

Its been obvious for a long time, TA always win
non-TA faggots btfo

Attached: 1530152318091.jpg (1024x784, 105K)

Attached: 1542855509215.png (2642x1294, 1.27M)

>pic unrelated

pic from May 7th or so

Attached: BTC going below 5000.png (1442x695, 55K)

Attached: 2014 overlayed on 2018.png (1438x693, 66K)

Attached: 1534610397095.jpg (1786x835, 239K)

>muh candlesticks

pls KYS. Bitcoin will unironically be $100k by the end of the decade.

3000 seems like a realistic bottom imo

I had already moved from BTC to VIX trading months before that, been waiting for 2600 since until I even bother working out when to start doing projections, and frankly a point and figure will have a good chance at it, albeit old but effective especially in crowding in BTC bottoms. Literally boomer analysis desu.
TA always beats hype

>Its going to 2600

and what happens then?

my prediction in January was $3k. ETH Zurich set the fundamentals at $20M-$40M in Feb and they were laughed at. I'm starting to get interested, but there's some room to go lower.

Then you watch and start making decisions on based by technical analysis.

Shoah Sunday ain't over until the Americans wake up

I was watching some fag doing TA on LTC few months ago. I think he was wrong on his predictions because it was over 100$ then.

>some fag was wrong
He was poking at the wrong hole, happens

Fapping to pink wojaks rn

seems clear we are going lower but why do you think 2600?

I heard the same figure since last year.. I believe it.. somewhere around $2200/coin was the figure. Its just slowly going there but it will happen imo

strict conservative TA broke there, it may be off by a slight bit but thats been the target buy fora long time... sure a few made bank since last year but finally it is normalizing

>slowly

interesting. another 12 months of accumulating below 5k would be great.

we’ll be there by Tuesday at this rate.

Yeah lol

Some exchanges have already hit below 3700, but as this plot seems to indicate, we should have been there by April 2019
Why is it going so fast?
I know sometimes the market veers off faster or slower from its overall path, but does this mean other price targets will happen faster or that the bear/bull markets will be shortened/lengthened respectively?

probably shortened. interest will drop off but there’s more eyes on it than ever before. a prolonged bear market would be ideal for the biz anons that stick around to accumulate though.

You don't have a market. It's just whales

newfriend here, but is there any evidence TA (which i assume means technical analysis) actually outperforms the market in general? if so, which forms of TA?

and where did fellow senpai's learn TA from?

true

tradingview is ok, fun to laugh at 99% of predictions the fags make that turn out horribly wrong

The impatient newfags and boomers will be cleared out. Once again proving they are scum and never gonna make it. I have a decent job right now and I will be buying in anticipation of 2020 halving. We will make it.

Attached: 1543048155779.jpg (600x600, 63K)

i get a bonus on jan 1st, reckon i'll be able to buy btc under 4k?

>won't happen if everyone is expecting it, what are the crypto twitter retards calling at the moment?

fuck didn't mean to green text