Question

I, like many others here I'm sure, bought my first Bitcoin at close to $20k in December 2017.

Now bitcoins are valued at $3.5k USD.

My question is, where did all the bitcoins go? My understanding was that bitcoins are immutable? How can they just disappear?

Attached: 1516291044359.jpg (960x1280, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EbYPn_4m7tQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

people slightly smarter than you realized they're worthless

But if they're worthless how are they valued at 3.5k USD? You're not making any sense... you still didn't explain where all the bitcoins went?

They never went anywhere. They never existed in the first place.

A bitcoin is a hash. A series of numbers. Your private key tells the chain that you have claim to that set of numbers. Those numbers were valued at almost 20,000 dollars.

Now they're valued at less than 4000. You still have your numbers. They've just lost all their value.

You paid 20k for bitcoin, someone sold bitcoin to you for 20k, that is where the money went.

Attached: 1538770749017.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

wtf? How can numbers have value?

this,,
there was nothing solid behind it's value, it was just a stock market based on ideology and dreams

You invested in something that has no value other than future potential. However, it's been ten years and there's no widespread adoption in sight.

Is there a way I can get some kind of compensation for this? Class action law suit? How can I contact the CEO of Bitcoins? I feel like I've been scammed.

because you were willing to pay for one?

It may have been lost in the lightning network. Who was your watchtower?

The ledger Numbers on the US Dollar identify it as counterfeit or non-counterfeit. SHA256 Encryption and Block ID's do the samething for BTC... Normie.

youtu.be/EbYPn_4m7tQ

karatbit.com
karatbit.exchange.

Also, noone has explained how the bitcoins can disappear if they're immutable?

imagine being that thong squeezed into that dank ass crack. braaper of peace. damn

nice bait retard

Are people unironically falling for this bait? LMAO

>buying when the market price is at an all time high
you are a special type of retard

based

If you don't want to help find the bitcoins then GET OUT

Attached: south-park-20080109061910801.jpg (160x160, 8K)

I didn't know that the value could change, I thought that's just what it was for bitcoins? My family told me to buy since they said fiat currency was going down the drain.

Bitcoin is liquid gold.
It means it can float away.

Also how can the value change so much if it's immutable?

help

?

Awww, this was fun while it lasted - nighty night.