How much money did you lose?

Attached: 1D31D416-AB63-42B6-BA5C-DF8F345FF045.jpg (800x533, 34K)

Zero

I lost -$15k

0 rupees

800 dollars

initial investment $500
Ath 270k
now 7k

50k rubles

$0 still in the green

Attached: guy-ritchie-brad-pitt.jpg (467x527, 93K)

Initial: 24k
Current: 13k

50k stinker that learned about it in late September and bought on the way to the top starting at .35 cents. Thought I was just lucky again like I always am and was just getting on board the rocket preparing for blast off and wouldn't have to go through these taunting trials of doom like you miserable link marines that had to hold and endure so much more than me. I thought I was different, I thought I'd be driving lamborghinis after being a good guy and paying 40% of my earnings to Uncle Sam because it was so easy and I was so lucky again and I wouldn't care because I would have millions to make more millions and FUCK WHY WONT IT GO UP GOD DAMNIT

Not to mention I gambled $2400 on far OTM NVDA calls for earnings and blew up my entire account
I'm literally going to have to get a job now. I'm applying on Monday.

I lost 200k. Oh well.

I'm such a degenerate

none. i only lose money if i sell.

Initial: $200
>Total sold: $3000
>Ath in december: $8000
>After crash earlier this year: $1000
>Last week before this cash: $2000
>Curent: $2000, because I sold it all last week
Not big boy numbers but I'm pretty happy with it. I'm pissed that I only bought $200 initially when I actualy had $2000 I could have used back then.

it doesn't matter, the emotional damage and missed human connection is what hurts.

Initial 3k
ATH 930k
Current 150k
Fuck Crypto

Probably 25k or so. I am a fucking moron and fell for this bullshit

I lost 5.5k of my initial assuming that the prices don't recover

Holy fuck !
I lost $30k though

Initial 10k
Now 3k JUST

>Three years ago I had 100,000 Doge
>One year ago I had 100,000 Doge
>Today I still have 100,000 Doge
Always remember: 1 Doge = 1 Doge

How's that a currency or commodity

initial $30k
ATH $2.4m
current $90k

I'm confident I can still fall below my inital investment. I'm definitely stupid enough to pull that off.

Oh shit.. this is the end

6 million shekels

down 27k that I couldn't afford to lose. I don't know how much longer I can hold on bros.

Attached: 1524372757250.png (500x362, 44K)

Zero cause this is my second bitcoin winter and I didnt sell in the first one either. If you wanna make it your options are 1)Hodl 2)Hodl and buy more.

Oh and avoid shitcoins.. which is almost all of them. Good luck user.

Honestly not sure how I manged it, but close to $60k to $17k. Part of that was spent buying mining shit, but guess I never really treated it very different the regular stocks. Didn't try and splurge on $.000001 value coins to try and strike it big, and the ones I did put money in tanked anyways from where I bought them. Eventually just sold everything and put it in one coin which I thought had long-term value, which obviously shit the bed with everything else. Never did stop-losses either, because what's the point of just selling to btc if that's crashing too? But I see people all the time that apparently turned a couple grand in to hundreds of thousands, at least at the peak, and wonder if I should have spent more time trying to flip shit for quick money instead of just buying and hodling.

Less than $1000 Initial investment
$270K ATH.
$19K currently.

I guess it doesn't hurt as much because I never saw that ATH as actual cash, it went from $80K to $270K so quickly that it all seemed fake, like a dream (and it was fake value after all, I guess).

Only NOW I'm starting to realize how fucking stupid it was not to sell. it takes me 10 years to make $270K and it would have changed my life completely.

None. I sold just above my break even point last week. I'm so relieved I got out in time, but watching the crash from a no-coiner perspective is strange.

Attached: traders-lament.png (1148x1176, 1.89M)

I'm a January fag. Put in about 3k all together and cashed out sometime in May at around 2k. Haven't put a single penny back in ever since, just casually checking Jow Forums every once in a while for the time being.

4k initial investment
6k ATH
1k currently

Attached: 2bg8a5.jpg (1024x576, 99K)

100 dollars

120 euro. A lot of $ for me. I know i know don't invest more than you can afford to.

$1400

Attached: 1503029662387.png (476x477, 256K)

>Not to mention I gambled $2400 on far OTM NVDA calls for earnings and blew up my entire account
nice job increasing your exposure to crypto even MORE! Ever hear about diversifying?

40$

>~5000% profit
>fuck this ish, man

2.5k€

All I had

Around $200

this

i only lost like 5k in money, but also almost 2 years of watching charts 3 hours per day + the emotional roller coaster probably took like 3 additional years away from my life

what do

Literally complaining about being 50x
You're saying this unironically right?

Initial investment with continually buying the bottom this year: 35k
Most of that spent After ath.

Ath: 280k

Current: 23k

Please tell me you cashed out some?

kek fren, you ARE not retarded, you just went full retard

Attached: r.png (205x246, 6K)

Another idiot who crashed out nothing?

Let me guess another dumbass who didn't cash out any?

Up 8k from 300 initial. ATH 60k probably cashed 20k along the way , do I have any reason to be mad

10k initial, 3.3m ath, current 580k. Cashed out 1.3m along the way, holding the rest, got 180k tusd waiting on the sidelines

When did you get in

all of it

Nothing! i already spent more than I put in. i still have some of my profits left, enough to finance me being a neet for sometime to come.

Unfortunatley, I only ever sold 10% of what I had. I feel so sad I didn't even sell 50%, I'd have enough money to buy a house, car etc.

Initial: 3k
ATH: 970k
Current: 13K
didn't cash out lost it all in 3 weeks of crashes

Attached: 1540452427998.jpg (318x325, 10K)

initial:1.5k
highest:10k
current: like 500

early 2017, got rich off icos, my only mistake is I have had 2k eth stuck in icos thatre waiting to launch, pegged high though so could turn around who knows, people forget the same logic that made them money is costing them money, without the hodl mindset they never would’ve made it anyway. Those here who dump and trade tiny % gains will never get rich, those saying why didn’t you cash it out at x would’ve dumped the first little green they saw; they’ll never make it

Lost around $8k.

$6000 over the last 2 weeks.
I still have my initial investment; but I'm so JUST. I could've bought a fucking car.

about 40k

Initial: $33,600
ATH: $2,109,345
Current: $381,150

Let me explain. I ran a popular Bitcoin gambling website which earned me 5% of all Bitcoins deposited to the site. I ended up profiting 105 BTC from the site fees during the 3 months that I ran my website. At the time the BTC price was around $320. Of course I sold roughly 10-20 BTC when the price was around $600-$1000 and then sold more incrementally as the price continue to rise. When it hit the peak ATH of $20,089 I had about 40 Bitcoins left. I sold some at $18k-$20k but not nearly as many as I should've in hindsight. Right now I have 7.5 BTC remaining in my wallet and in the last 2 weeks I have sold roughly 12 BTC as the price continued to dip. I'm not sure what to do with my last 7.5 BTC, probably sell another 2.5 BTC and just keep 5 BTC just in case it recovers.

Regardless, it's been a wild ride and I never expected it to reach the heights that it did. I made a lot of money from it and as a 21 year old I'm pretty fucking set right now. I never actually bought any Bitcoin, all of it came from the gambling website I ran.

at this point, buy $100k at $2.6k and look away until the next bubble.

initial: 2k
ATH: 130k
current: 10k

cashed out my initial from memory

>5K -> 12K -> 5.3K
I'm good.

around 1.5k since last year. Im not dumb enough to put in more than 3k on this shit market unlike you faggots.

45$ on bat

i'd be pissed off too if i made close to 1 million from measly 3k and didnt cash out like a total brainlet

Half of what I own

>Initial 22k
>ATH 23K
>Now 9.5

Idk bro, I honestly think BTC and the crypto market as a whole is dying. The price is dangerously low in terms of miner's profitability and once the miners pull out then shit will go ass-up and die.

$0.00

I saw the scam in January.

Feels great, man.

Watching crypto implode into flames in slow motion?

Priceless. Even if it goes back up someday, it's been entertaining as fuck.

what do you think lmao

I'm glad I own proof-of-stake coins. No miners means no problems maintaining the blockchain when prices fall.

Nothing as long as I never cash out my crypto.

Multi task. Why didnt you keep living ?
Money is an important tool but don't let it consume you. You can do other things at the same time.

Which? Omg?

So user, how often do you stay up late into the night, just lying there in bed thinking "Why the fuck didn't I at least cash out 1 million? Why was I so greedy that when I was sitting pretty at 2.4m I still refused to cash out some real money?"

Bought at 8k. Sold last week at 4.5. Lost about $20,000 all together.

Why not just tether and go back in?

Impressed, congrats

ive probably put in roughly 10K of my own money, currently sitting at about 3K. been buying little by little all the way down but have been unemployed since august so havent been buying. starting a new job next month and planning on buying more crypto and hoping its still this low in the next few months.

it sucks to have my money depreciate in value that much but i consider most of my losses the cost of learning about this market and the cost of learning to be a bit more patient when looking into buying/investing in something. especially in crypto where the floor can be pulled out from you at any time. hopefully we can all be smarter during another potential bull run

about 300 euro. i stopped with this cryptoshit 10 months ago. now i have a real job and youg wife with big tits.

I've lost 600k from initial 700k investment. Not a larp. I will hold to 0.

Everyone on this board up from initial whining is a massive faggot.

24k from my initial
tough shit, but what can you do. hindsight is 20/20

at least i have a good monero stack.

>I will hold to 0.

Won't be too long now..

>didn't cash out

Attached: 1504385270769.jpg (641x530, 25K)

Initial 17k
Now 11k

Not bad, still have +30k stinky linkies and others I know will get back up in the future. Comfy hold.

Hopefully not for this board. I've transferred all my funds to Link.

>64k
>32k
>16k
>8k
>4k
>2k
>1k
>HALF K
>QUARTER K

THE COIN GAME.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

>Link

Attached: 1539862782694.png (886x886, 41K)

luckily for me it was mostly VISA and MASTERDERPS money

me cut up credit cards after

Lost $150k. More money than I ever had in my life, and now it's all gone.

if this is true you have my respect

Why did you invest 600k? Do you have a massive savings or other major investments to hedge the risk? U a boomer?

97%

>ATH $2.4m

how are you still walking on this planet

Attached: 1554938213.jpg (663x579, 38K)

Initial: 8k
ATH: 330k
Cashed out: 50k
Current: 7k

Still feels bad because when it was over 300k my whole family told me to sell but I thought I could hit a mil because I was a “genius”. I’ve still been depressed because that was a lot of money to me. A lot of what I cashed out went to taxes and debt, so it’s not like I splurged or anything.

I like to imagine Mike is the bear and Rich the bull. Jay is the normie buyer.

18,000 euros.
And I never bought BTC over 6400$

Attached: 1540418451262.gif (642x414, 3.35M)

Initial $6k
ATH $250k
Current (cashed out 2 months ago): $55k

obviously I'm happy I made money, considering everyone else I know lost pretty much everything in this ponzi. But I still feel like a retard for not cashing out. What the fuck was I even thinking, it's so obvious in hindsight

Attached: EARLYADOPTER.jpg (540x889, 69K)