I'm killing myself Jow Forums

I'm killing myself Jow Forums
I lost everything, I put my life savings into crypto.
I dont have anyone so this is goodbye.

Attached: file.png (749x830, 835K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EY8rq1AyCPY
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/plastic-bag-gas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah mate just wait and watch.

Sweet dreams OP.

Dude just wait a few years

STOP

where's the damn livestream?

What's that OP?

Helium? Carbon monoxide? Cyanide gas?

Also don't do it.

stream it

later fgt

Attached: obgf8ygh4buy.png (3556x3556, 404K)

So he can kill himself then? Crypto isn't coming back you dumbfuck.

That said, OP should not kill himself. Just GTFO of crypto with whatever you have left and start over.

If it's not at $0
Don't an hero

You have frens here. Don't do it.

better luck in next life OP.

need stream link

sounds like a mistake OP. think of how many thai ladybois you could be fuckin' this time next year??

How you gonna do that if you're dead?

its probably helium which they put oxygen in now so op will live but just be a little more retarded than usual.

Send me your stacks

op fell for the money is everything meme

Lol, livestream?

I went all in on Linkchain.
200 grand.

Its over for me.

Look into her eyes. Crypto is temporary, waifus are forever.

Attached: 1474101052306.jpg (504x514, 97K)

damn, nigga

Funds are safu

Money is overrated.

ALSO THIS YOU WILL BE BRAINDEAD NOT ACTUALLY DEAD

Also, this seems like a buy signal. People are literally killing themselves, perhaps this is marking we are close to the bottom.

>I went all in on Linkchain.
>200 grand.
holy fuck.

Im not going to tell you not to kill yourself.

But do you mind giving us some info?
How much you lost? What you invested in? Sex life? hobbies?

>I went all in on Link
Absolute state of linkies.
Also this thread is a huge buy signal.

Send me stinkies before you do it

OP is a faggot, this is from when BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEECT was revealed to be a giant scam. youtube.com/watch?v=EY8rq1AyCPY

This user is right, you've proved the final stages of the bear, don't die

this. use a gun. I’d rather be dead than braindead. gun is painless

clean burning propane

Attached: hank.jpg (1000x897, 116K)

I know you are smart, but be smart enough to know that this helium tank will not kill you user.

How do we report this? I dont know if its a prank

Linkchain.
I used to be a developer and took a fulltime job as an Esports academic because of the pay.
Spent a lot of my time shilling for altcoins at the student LANs.
I'm done with life.

stop it OP, money is not everything, i lost $175k myself but I know if I work hard enough I'll make everything back and more, yeah not in crypto maybe..
you have no idea what you can actually achieve.
why just give up? you are free rolling right now. you can try and make it happen. we are all going to die eventually so just push it and dont be a pussy. you have no idea how many people lost everything and then became billionaires.

dude use a gun

stream it

Here, use my backup.

Attached: seecamp 32 gunmetal.jpg (778x519, 121K)

also this

dont do it you fucking retard

rape some girl at least before offing yourself, or rob a bank

really this time

Attached: ballsack suicide.png (937x485, 219K)

Bullish.
This is where we buy

what the fuck is an esports academic? does that mean you study twitch streamers?

Thats still a job. Theres still more in life

Aand op is a faggot.

I don't think it's a prank. There have already been confirmed crypto suicides. Crypto has unironically completely ruined many lives at this point.

OP, I said it before and I'll say it again: don't kill yourself. Sell, get a job, find a qt3.14 gf. It may take a few years but you can recover financially.

this is bullish. just went 100k long

dont do it man. you can come back from this. Life is way more precious than those shitty coins. You are loved.

>ruin the life of other human beings before killing yourself like a pussy cause you couldn't deal with your bad decisions and failures in life
the absolute state of incels betting on crypto with their monthly autismbux

Craig Wright is responsible for this, how is he still alive? People would rather kill them selves than get revenge.

op, you only had to listen

Attached: images (4).jpg (684x448, 15K)

Dude don’t do it, but if you do at least use the farts of a hot asian hooker instead of helium

Oh. Carry on, then.

Also, fake and gay.

You have almost everything you need to do great things, OP. Choose wisely.

Attached: 4chan-space-program.jpg (1366x4000, 358K)

>BUY MORE STINKY LINKIES NOW

Attached: 1461112950764.gif (294x238, 3.01M)

user theres so much more to live for, im an anti social retard that browses a chan board when im not working a wage cuck job. but i enjoy my hobbies and the little things in life. this crack in the road of riches is only a crack. cracks can and are filled in due time. a crack in this road isnt worth losing the one thing that is most precious and irreplacible. that is your life user. hell if we can all bear the bullshit every day so can you. where on this train together user, dont leave.

Attached: 1510032796797.gif (498x373, 901K)

he said to rape her, not to ruin her life, dumbass

People are going to tell you not to do it and money is not everything blah blah blah.

There are plenty of people on this planet, we will chug along without you. Enjoy the peace and serenity.

Attached: 1518245915187.jpg (1000x1000, 50K)

these

>All those faggots that lost money and giving advice on how to handle it

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF RETARDS

Attached: 1460643191941.jpg (1080x1283, 253K)

linkchain is not chainlink retard, if he actually bought chainlink he'd be better off than anyone else on this board

OP CONFIRMED AS FAGGOT

How much do you hold? Thanks for the coin burn btw.

Post another photo with your trip hash or I don't believe you.

fuck off pajeet. just because your shithole country has no police system, doesnt mean women arnt emotionally scarred for life from rape.

very edgy

i lost $175k in a bad investment and still $500k+ this year revenue
so fuck off idiot

I honestly don't understand what is everyone's objection to suicide. We are fucked, fucked beyond saving. There's no way into to the middle class any more, and the people that have the power to change things are too disgusted at suffering to make decisions that help their self-interest. It's over, absolutely, inexorably over. Suicide is the rational choice, and anyone who doesn't see that is in a very deep state of denial about how bad things actually are. Storm clouds and hurricanes made of fire on our horizon.

Lol

OP you’re a faggot and link is a meme

science shows that 90% of women orgasm during rape

buy low, sell high, silly.

Attached: 1542245568617.png (558x614, 32K)

stream it

>carrying a backup

fucking larp more

I'm saving this for banner season

thats because the physical body parts are still being simulated. You are completely ignoring all the mental torture thats associated with it.

Imagine eating a bunch of insects or fresh cooked human flesh. On paper, insects and human flesh are good for your body. You will gain health benefits from eating those. But would you still feel no mental damage at all?

Or how about eating your boogers? yeah, boogers have nutrients in it. On paper, you'd benefit from eating boogers. Would you still fucking feel no mental pain?

>DURR, WHY ARE YOU BRINGING UP FOOD ANALOGIES
>IM TALKING ABOUT SEX
Yeah. fine.
How about you go fuck a dead cow's corpse? I mean, you'd reach orgasm because your penis is rubbing against a fleshy inside. But would you feel no mental damage at all? you fucking creep.

And guess what, even when the woman orgasm during rape, its a very forcsive orgasm. Even though you are hitting the insides, it still hurts like a fucking bitch because the body is rejecting it at the same time its inserting.

God. When you autists go on your edgelord rants, its always the most cringiest shit ever.

Attached: 1384359739909.png (1019x1019, 372K)

>mfw have a similar suicide kit in my closet and plan to use it if parents threaten to kick me out
>mfw respawn and try again

Attached: smug tuxedo pepe.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Until the (((media))) starts showing real crypto related suicides on a regular basis I'm not buying

boogers are actually tasty you uncultured swine

Attached: 1472146717116.png (410x410, 118K)

Harvest those losses now, and buy back your position tomorrow. You can use those losses to your advantage. Talk to an attorney and see.

Also, a lot of speculators still think crypto will reach trillion+ marketcap in the next few years.

If this were 200k savings, then it was money not being used any way. wait it out, friend. You'll see it will come back! 3 years...trust me!

godspeed OP.

may you find peace.

You don't know what the future holds OP, you may think you'll never recover from your losses but truth is life can be surprising, why the rush? Don't give up user

*** meant to say ACCOUNTANT, not attorney.

Crypto is no considered securities so the wash rules do NOT apply! Just wait one day, and rebuy, and report the losses. Pretty sure you can carry over losses for next year.

That means when you hit it big, your tax burden wont be so high! Think about that, this is what investors do around the end of the year! Just wait it out!

Don’t kill yourself
The parties just fucking started
You won’t want to miss a global justing

Dont kill yourself OP. Life is full of possibilities. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Not to mention the terrible karma you get for doing it as it is technically murder...

actually, since you lost everything you may as well do something life changing like walking the camino de santiago in spain. Assuming you can get there ofc. good luck OP and i hope you dont go through with it. you are certainly not alone in this mess

How come? They don't put substantial amounts of oxygen into helium.

OP is a tripfag faggot

>Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem

everyone who says that ignorant buzz phrase should kill themselves.

kys

there's a whole lot of newfags itt.
you know who you are. you have to go back.

Attached: 1540637689603.jpg (599x530, 48K)

dont kill yourself OP.

Jesus loves and he will forgive. Find a job, working a job and slowly building yourself back up is much better than killing yourself. Killing yourself doesn't achieve anything.

Think of your family.

Attached: 1493973405421.jpg (480x477, 37K)

also OP stop larping and actually DO IT FAGGOT

>Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem
universe is a fucking cycle formed like a torus, just kill yourself and respawn somewhere better or repeat and do better either way its a win/win

>Not to mention the terrible karma you get
you don't get bad karma for suicide, thats a normie lie to keep the sheep in the system

Attached: no way out.jpg (804x887, 111K)

At least share your links with us so that we may carry your legacy linkmarine bro

Just go for a dib in the ocean bro. It will clean your aura. Thank me l8r

just in case someone else is in this situation, and on the fence. I'd like them to know that you are just a lying shitposter.

that is all.

Attached: fakeasfuck.png (749x830, 68K)

>torus
Thrive pilled

busted. but we all knew

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/plastic-bag-gas
tl;dr - It will take approximately 13 minutes for OP to die. The author of the article I'm linking to recommends using a bigger 15 cubic foot tank. OP may lose consciousness, run out of gas, and wake up with a bad headache.

great. glad. i didnt read the entire thread of kids talking to one another with limited knowledge that would benefit me, as much Jow Forums threads.

good day