What's going to happen to LINK...unironically though?

What's going to happen to LINK...unironically though?

Attached: 1542249538124.png (888x1025, 409K)

It’s going to be the cause of the next bull run

This, pretty much. The biggest "actual usage on main net launch" event in crypto history. It will be ICO craze round two but the products people are making will actually be useful.

Link is going to die

I don't know, but what I do know is every single day it's in the red I'm going to be here shitposting.

Attached: 1523133821571.jpg (249x249, 8K)

$1000 eoy faggits

Jesus, stop. Stop giving false hope, you are only making it worse.

$1000 EOY

I think over the next few months it will start to climb the ranks again. The fundamentals of the project are still rock solid, but I just don't see any financial gain occurring for any project for a long time. My expectations are six feet under.

it's going to zero, just like BTC and the other shitcoins. buy gold before it's too late

1000 eoy

Nobody knows, but the outlook is still good. Smart contracts need oracles to work and link is the best project in the space. Just chill out and DCA. The crash in link price is due to the entire market taking a shit.

This crash shouldn’t be causing any wojaks because crypto should be less than 10% of your total investments. Fucking brainlets on this board are somehow going to fail to learn this obvious lesson even after the JUSTing of a lifetime.

$1000 EOY believe it

You should quit discord and start telling the truth. It's liberating.

cope. cope. cope. cope. cope.

Smart money is buying the dip. *wink wink*

Checked

Going to zero.

This guy gets it.

Why do people think the outlook is good for LINK? ETH does not work and will never work - it is going to zero, and ETH integration is the main draw of LINK.

Saying less than 10% of my assets were in crypto is cope? Well yeah. I’m coping quite well actually?

>ETH integration is the main draw of LINK.
You haven't been paying attention, have you.

>integrating apis
>expect this to be the next gold rush
it's dead

All in link. Continue to buy.

Abandonware.

I don't pay attention to scams, and no, I don't care about it being blockchain agnostic as no smart contract platform will work, nor are decentralized oracles really necessary, nor will the core problems of LINK actually ever be overcome.

Unironically? $1000 EOY

Nice digits $1000 Eoy to you too

You should debate Ari Jules on these points. I’d love to see someone tear him a new asshole with these carefully considered arguments

I'm still in the green by quite a margin. If it wasn't for btc and the rest of crypto/stocks taking a huge dump we'd still be on the up. When btc swings back we really could come out top 20 somewhere.
Who am I though? Just some bagholder on Jow Forums.

Report back to discord for tendies and high fives.

Getting nervous

I do not have discord, nor will I ever use it.

Why debate a scammer (as in, someone involved in cryptocurrency)?