Keep calm, and hodl, we will win

We are being manipulated down by the banks guys. JP and Morgan Stanley divested their crypto holdings, watch how they will buy them back at 2500.

nordnet.se/mux/web/marknaden/aktiehemsidan/index.html?identifier=109538&marketid=53

Attached: Capture.jpg (988x793, 108K)

this is how much they had before.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1003x878, 139K)

This guy is only looking out for themselves. They think that by convincing people to hold they can keep their own holdings from falling in value to some degree.

DON'T listen to people like OP. Sell it all now and wait on the sidelines. You'd be surprised at how cheap BTC will be in a few months from now.

spotted the jew.

the jew is trying to get us to sell!

based and redpilled
satoshi is female btw

You're gonna lose everything. There's no big conspiracy theory here where massive financial institutions are accumulating behind the scenes. This shit is tanking. Think rationally, don't trade on conspiracy theories.

What should I set my buy orders for ETH at OP?

Market sell all your ETH and short it all the way down to zero. ETH is useless and its problems are unfixable.

Wait for BTC to bottom before you even consider going in on ETH, ETH may bottom before but it'll be risky. 100 is a psychological number, or 80 if 100 breaks. Just wait it out until the storm settles. It won't be long now we are half way through the 2 year "bobo market" we should bottom out sooner than later before recovery begins. notice how retail is holding, and not giving a fuck about the price drop, hence the low volume sells.

Come back and tell me in a year that I was crazy for saying ETH will hit $10.

Hint: you won't.

nobody really cares about ETH until POS, most ICOs still need to sell crypto to fund their operations, they hold about 30% of their total raised funds, most have already sold 70% they have sell the remaining 30% below 100 before ETH bounces. Also fuck this guy, he is clearly a fucking kike.

>retail is holding, and not giving a fuck about the price drop, hence the low volume sells.
Then how did it drop from $4300 to $3600 in like 12 hours?

>before ETH bounces

Yeah and what are you basing that on? Do you think ICOs are the only people who hold ETH who are gonna dump with no mercy once ETH breaks below $100?

Another question you should ask yourself is, when ETH hits $10, is it even worth buying in again? Are there upcoming alternatives that might replace ETH?

Biz is being raided by a zoomer FUD discord group, it’s best to just ignore them.

Could you elaborate a little on what you meant by “notice how retail is holding”? I see the price dropping on normiebase as well

it's pretty easy to drop the price when everyone is afraid to buy as they have been since 6k broke. they are selling borrowed BTC that they will have to buy back by the end of the month to cover their short.

i'm a bitty boi not an ethy boi. i believe in bitcoin, not eth.
the sell volume is low compared to previous capitulation moves, most of retail got burnt already and left months ago, what is being sold on exchange are borrowed crypto that'll have to get bought back to cover the lenders.

Yeah well BTC isn't gonna 'bounce' any time soon either. Take this advice or leave it, either ways I can guarantee that if you don't sell now, you'll regret it very much in the near future.

Choice is yours.

you are going to have to try harder if you want these coins from me. another 1k drop or a 2k drop with a wick and the bottom is in, expect a relief rally to 6k.

>the sell volume is low compared to previous capitulation moves, most of retail got burnt already and left months ago, what is being sold on exchange are borrowed crypto that'll have to get bought back to cover the lenders.
I thought this is what you meant, makes sense.

Im curious, why do you believe in BTC more than ETH?

Keep your coins. I'm not buying any time soon, and when and if I decide to buy, I wouldn't need your coins anyway.

I have no crypto right now and will be buying when BTC hits $100 or less. So I'm pretty relaxed.

mostly b/c it has been around the longest, and it has the first to market advantage, on top of that institutions are already building asset classes for it. ETH is awesome but it needs more time to prove itself, surviving this crash will go a long way.

what flavor cool aid are you drinking? and do your parents know you are a huge faggot? your 1k isn't going to move the market anyway pajeet.

>don't trade on conspiracy theories.
Ah yes, the good ol ((conspiracy theory))

Buy the rumor. Sell the news.

Hey man, I did what I could. Like I said before, choice is yours. I'm not really fussed.

Good luck.

bye pajeet, and i wish u luck as well, try not to shit in the street on your way out.