From $210 to $110 in less than 2 weeks

From $210 to $110 in less than 2 weeks

Attached: ETHEREUM-YOUTUBE-PROFILE-PIC.png (768x768, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/960
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Implying that Jow Forums doesnt know that.

Hell off a ride. wish I had shorted more than just three eth as insurance. Went right through my stop loss at 195. mad luck

>he's so retarded and angry that he doesn't know the whole market is down, not just ETH
embarrassing

I love it, doubled my normal DCA this week just because

And 1 DAI = $1 still. The implications of this are staggering.

yes the system is still to fail lol

DOUBLE DIGIT SHITCOIN WHEN? ?

explain to a brainlet

Attached: 1540136964436.jpg (600x703, 57K)

In less than a hour

DAI is an erc20 stablecoin, the only decentralized stablecoin in existance. It is backed and regulated with voting rights by makerdao.

MakerDAO uses game theory and a provides a type of decentralized margin trading system to provide incentive for keeping the DAI price as close to $1 as possible.

There are few things that have been touted as the future of finance and shit, but this is actually it. Consider $DAI as a realtime proof of concept and root for the guys putting so much skin on this game.

Checked & redpilled

Tight, I was thinking of getting a DAI loan when I sell my alts for some ETH but the liquidation thing kind of scared me, like if ETH drops like it is now then you get LIQQD?

Stop speaking sense and tell me how ETH has failed because the price went down

this desu

Digits... We're laying/riding the future lads

>store of value

Oh yeah
We, The Scots, hate niggers/kikes.

Attached: 6b3fa73d832f98b2b2932b853e19569e0d8e073cef39017fd11f128fd79a9976.gif (660x780, 199K)

>Scots
But you're no better than them.

The real question here is "can ETH really go lower than this" ? Even in a heavily manipulated market, the inherent value of something so transformative should count for something. Emphasis on "should"

ETH is getting hammered for two reasons in my mind

>first it's to punish the lack of scaling options (and Vitalik isn't helping by not promoting the Raiden Network and 2nd layer state channels)

>second it looks to me like the market makers are running an involuntary stress test on DAI and MakerDAO, much like their spamming of BTC's first layer in '17

It's a classic case of bad actors trying to see how far they can manipulate the market with the new tools they're given. It's ok though because this is the only way in which we can move forward with unassailable solutions.

We are witnessing the evolution of a digital, self propagating ecosystem in real time, trully this must be the greatest timeline.

Attached: coolblob.jpg (767x759, 590K)

Kek'd.

Decent analysis....

>tips tinfedora

Attached: muhlaidee.jpg (1032x774, 208K)

oh I think we're nearing the bottom but I was wondering just what you thought of the DAI loan process

Ye autism is glowing.

The idea of being able to take a loan collateralized with your crypto and on such good rates is great, but I should note that I have no personal experience with it.

What makes sense to me though, is that I wouldn't convert alts to collateral in such a shitty market.

Except if you currently hold XRP or LINK which have been going against the overall trend and could probably give you good value in ETH.

That and the ico being dead, existing ico teams dumping this shit as fast they can

>I wouldn't convert alts to collateral in such a shitty market.
Oh yeah man I mean down the line, I'm still accumulating

Down the line it would be the tether of the future for those who know how to use it IMO

The ICO was stillborn in17. Aantonop already said that 99% of ICOs were shitcoins going to zero anyway. Now we're just witnessing that prophecy unfolding. The projects that are worth it though... biggest transfer of wealth in history etc

So, same shit is happening to bitcoin, and about every other alt. What's your point?

ETH has an unlimited supply, it's going to be a single digit shit coin. Fan boys can't accept it, but it's going to happen.

it'll be capped @ ~120 mil
github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/960

doesn't matter much thouh, because once it's Proof of Stake, you'll keep your % of the total share of ETH just by hodling it

checked and you're insightful so you don't belong on biz.

You seem smart, would you share what alts do you think might make it long-term?

Attached: 1542423146765.jpg (640x840, 213K)

this

it only takes a handful of successful projects like this for crypto to really boom.

DAI is stable crypto, the longer it lasts the bullisher it becomes.

only so long till people realise and eth is monster for the next finicial wave

Bullish, why would anyone buy bitcoin after ETH gets a cap and POS?

>measuring in dollars not sats

so you're saying buy more ETH mr quads?

yes, $100 eth is insane. even just a grab a handful to hedge

gosh and now you need 100% up movement

Just picked up 10 Eth, thinking about putting it all in link though and getting to 17K stinkies

You'd still buy Bitcoin, you'd just buy 0xBitcoin too.

>he thinks ETH switching to PoS won't have a mammoth effect on the price

No one really knows how this will impact speculation

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA