Whats their game, Jow Forums? How do they know exactly when you dont care and when they have broken you? Whats next...

Whats their game, Jow Forums? How do they know exactly when you dont care and when they have broken you? Whats next, will they dump again?

Attached: 1528090262948.jpg (580x838, 104K)

Because it isn't just a numbers game.

You can't beat them. They're the next stage of human evolution.

Why do you think these Russian guys have infuence on Bitcoin?

French

Anyway, why do you think they can manipulate BTC? Is it just a meme or something?

Do you need a rapid explanation or something like that?

someone give this guy a run down

Because I see sometimes Bogdanoff pictures on biz, omplying they are whales or something

The Bogs are Satoshi
Woops Ive said too much

[USER WAS KILLED FOR THIS POST]

>they are whales or something
Cringe and bluepilled

Kek, they could not even write a Hallo World in Java

I think they just know very well how the market and human pshycology work. On top of that they controlled A LOT of the bitcoins. They can simply sell off until it snowballs and people start to panic sell. Then they sit back and watch it. When the market starts to cool down and people get theire hopes up again, they start another sell off and the same thing happens again. Rinse and repeat. It's easy when you have a lot of bitcoins or cash to manipulate the market this way. This goes for all markets

Wow someone give this guy a hasty description

Attached: quick rundown.gif (380x380, 854K)

Yeah, sure...

they were involved in early bitcoin mining, I saw some articles in french some time ago

They have an extremely powerful network they control using prepaid burner cellphones. Completely secure and traceless, that's why you see the cell phone memes a lot. It's been known they're part of the illuminati and have deep ties with the Rothschild's

>deep ties with the Rothschild's
I think it's more appropriate to say the Rothschilds have deep ties with them.

Good point actually

these two faggots don’t control anything. kill yourselves

Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs.