Anyone still in the green? Be honest

Anyone still in the green? Be honest

Attached: 1539769690149.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qash/#charts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

from initial, yes

im so happy cryptards lost their money, especially after ghost was shilling it hard at the peak prices

Yes but only by a couple of thousand. Really considering cutting me losses and moving on.

yeah still 20,000% from initial

Yes but dropping precipitously

I lost so much *rrrrrreeeeeee*

yeah

Qash is holding strong.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qash/#charts

redpill me on recreational drug use and unprotected sex biz

just, id be lucky to be x4 up atm

Attached: 1535103725654.jpg (639x1200, 70K)

That's a man

1.5x initial investment at this rate, used to be 14x at ath

we can't put pictures of men up in the new Jow Forums?

5x from initial or so.

Was 60x at ATH.

>if you bought BTC below 1k and didn't go into alts like a retard, you're way up
I don't have brain damage OP.

>white women

urgh

First purchases were btc at about 1300 and eth at 65.

Took profit on the way up so I’m all good but just LMAO at this market

I capitulated out at $5100 but I was given my coins ages ago, I'd have been in the green either way but I'm a NEET with no other source of income

Still feel JUSTed though, this is my first time in the whole bubble cycle though, I genuinely thought it would go back up each time

Hhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg
Yes I did lose weight mostly in semen

Yes because I have an IQ above 20 and didn't invest in meme coins.

all in link and i've since calculated my buy in at 23c and not confident i'll stay in the green much longer.

this place has rotted your brain.

Watched the market for years. Got in LTC at 98, sold at 280, sat on it, went all-in on FOMO3D at 500 keys. Up about 15x. ($28000 or so.) Unironically & literally will re-all-in when XMR is at $15.

you were warned.

Attached: smartlands.jpg (400x400, 15K)

The shits down 80 some odd percent and yet a disproportionate number of people still claim to be in the green. Consider this fact carefully

Those bags are getting heavy, they must be pretty desperate to find someone dumber than they are.

you literally only had to have bought BTC around August last year to be in the green. I know it's hard for you to imagine but not everyone is a newfag (not that august 2017 makes you an oldfag). Also a disproportionate amount of this board holds chainlink which largely survived the bear from June until now... and has been shilled heavily on this board since it was 14c.