Bitmex experience

Bitmex experience

Attached: RIP.jpg (715x525, 67K)

People need to stop using fucking Bitmex. This will save BTC.

Lmao who the fuck is shorting for thousands of dollars x100 at these levels and gets rekt? Literally pissing away money.

Can I get a quick bogdown on what he's saying? I down't pay much attention to margin trading

Lots of large shorts just got liquidated on BitMex because of the price spike. All you need to know.

Oh ok so this twitter account like watches for huge shorts getting liquidated and tweets them for amusement

Yes. It is a bot.

Yes. But it also shows longs getting liquidated if that happens.
Lots of people losing their money 24/7 on the wild ride of Bitmex.

nigger getting free money

Nice is the X12 X13, etc on some of the tweets the leverage or is it more like the score?

Leverage for trading is the most stupid you can do in this volitary market. GET REKT.

If you're not an absolute degenerate, you're going to use a sensible leverage like 2-5x.

my experience with bitmex a year ago:
>goofed around on 5 min binary crypto options european style sites and got into futures this way
>made some money on those sites and when i went to withdraw - i couldnt
>register on bitmex cause everyone is doing it
>finish registering account and get "you cant use this website cuase you are burger"

and thats how i didnt fall for the institutional trading scam that bitmex is.
thank God i was born a burger, it saved me heaps of money

That's the score for the vidya-like killstreak, note how it goes from monsterkill to beyond godlike, beyond godlike x2 etc.

Satan himself could not save BTC

Attached: 1543138777259.png (1809x796, 273K)

remember to pay your taxes on every trade

I went from 0.01 to 2.5 on bitmex.

Someday, this fabela guy its gonna ride your wifes ass.

this is just a warmup, bears are getting rekt soon

thanks fren

Attached: 1543135778990.png (300x250, 25K)

Liquidations have been insane for both sides tonight.

It's fucking awesome.

yeah tons of shorts got liquidated.
Now normies think it's a pump, fomo is real. Not realizing the pump is just a fluke.