I sold at $3500 after HODLing for 14 months

Someone fucking shoot me

Attached: 763.jpg (763x578, 55K)

Is this how retards trade? I was wondering who i was fighting agaisnt, id may stay in crypto a bit more.

lol

Then walk away. You have 3500 go in a vacation

BUY HIGH

SELL LOW

larp

Attached: 1a55a.jpg (467x333, 28K)

You'll be fine, one week ago I saw similar thread from a guy who sold "bottom" @ 5200

Good job OP got out before it breaks 3k

So you would have come close to breaking even?
Checked

We have reached capitulation. Only the strongest hands are still in.

Attached: 1520955274103.png (1024x1024, 26K)

This isn't even close to capitulation. You'll know when we're at that point when the crypto posts start drying up completely.

he sold the dip

We're getting close - no one here anymore - remember in Feb and March with the Justing - ten times this traffic

Buy back @ 2999 you did right unironically

This place isn't the main determinant of interest in crypto. It's not even a blip in the radar.

I see we can expect great things from you OP. You are indeed a Jow Forums master.

Attached: ce4.jpg (827x545, 159K)

this.

this same tired late adopter narrative. those kind of posts never dried up, after every crash. there are always people calling the bottom, sharing how they've been loading up, calling next month when the bull run begins.

Yeah okay keep holding,

I'm not loading up on shit right now.

More than that, sold 11 BTC

I cashed out more than my initial as I gambled 1 BTC on some on some shit coins over the last year

>cashing out to fiat

>not buying 11btc of chainlink to become a billionaire in the next bullrun

you deserve every bad thing that happens to you

It's gonna go up again but this time even higher, there's a secret plane from the illuminati.

Glad to hear it - but follow And be the man you wanna be

Everyone is yelling at you to tether.
Yet you fucking wait until it hits rock bottom.
God damn I don't understand.

Attached: 1537533477807.jpg (450x600, 40K)

I had been HODLing ETH for 2 weeks, and sold right at the bottom.

rock bottom would imply its not going down further, maybe thats what you dont understand

why do idiots always believe they're geniuses when they call something for the wrong reasons? tethering was and still is holding a live grenade. smart money cashed out to USD, and have their holdings set offshore to pay no taxes on it

Somebody has to sell at the bottom. We are glad to have received your sacrifice.