Kraken is fucking weird

Kraken is fucking weird.

I use the trade.kraken.com platform which is in beta version acc. to their website

I today closed a buy position and for some reason the position was reopened at exactly the same time (EXACTLY the same second). I don't think it is even possible to close and open a position accidentally within less than one second because it takes several inputs to do this. Therefore I think it is a glitch in the kraken trading platform.

Of course I am in huge losses right now and I don't fucking know what to do.

Anyone ever had similar problems with the kraken platform?

This really sucks

Attached: imageasdasds.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Id neved used the beta, i only trade usd/btc to get in amd out of kraken and trade on a real exchange. (I mean a btc based one, since btc its the real world money you know)

I hope this shitcoin goes up again otherwise I will be AK47 storm raging in their office building to get back my moneeeeey

CAN YOU STILL NOT MARGIN SHIT COINS ON KRAKEN ?

Krakens trade engine is dirt
Had a tight stop loss of 1.5% and fucker closed it at 5%. Order book is thin as fuck and volume a joke, controlled by a handful of market maker bots ghosting giant walls at will. I don't know why I am returning there.

Lol Exchange api is down
I hope you have all stop losses and positions about which you are sure. Something is up

just found out what happened.
Turned out that I placed a market sell order and accidentally selected the check box "create conditional close order" which executes a market buy order as soon as my original market sell order gets executed.

fuck it man. what's the sense of opening two opposing market orders.
fucking weird.

there are strategies where such a feature is helpful. Also wtf is wrong with Kraken, Deposits and withdraws disabled and the api is down since 30 min

yeah I don't understand that either. In what situation would you want to do that?

same thing happened a week ago or so. just down for about an hour. it sucks.. hope they will fix that soon

Nice coincidence. Bet when it comes back online all weird shit happened. Time for another exchange. Maybe really Gdax or some chink zero fee one

What alternatives are there for an average europoor instead of keken?

Coinbase or Bitstamp.

I think he means a trading platform where you can margin trade

My experience with Kraken was negative, and I would never use them again, even if crypto were going to survive. I have never had an exchange's support staff be rude to me anywhere but here, and their fees are ridiculous if you live in Canada.

I have to say the support staff is actually really nice and helpful. Also the support chat massenger is awesome.

Well no, they're not actually really nice and helpful, otherwise I wouldn't have had that experience. Seems fairly straightforward to me, I don't know where you're getting lost with this.

it is down again..

only trade on abcc. don’t know about scam platforms like kraken

I use trade.kraken to monitor price and informations but I always have a tab opened to place regular intermediate orders that work much better

It's better if you don't, trust me.