How do people afford to buy homes in high cost areas such as San Francisco,Boston, NYC, D.C?

How do people afford to buy homes in high cost areas such as San Francisco,Boston, NYC, D.C?

Literally how? How do middle class people expect to live there? Why do they live there is the better question.

Attached: Selection_999522.png (519x423, 351K)

Cute Jewish couple:3

I'm pretty sure middle class people don't live in those areas, they live in outer suburbs and spend 3-4 hours commuting each day for the slightly better pay that those cities offer.

These areas are for the elite, strivers who think they have a chance to be elite one day and don't mind working 70hrs/wk to live in a roach infested shoebox that they share with 3 other basedbois, and violent lower class minorities who get to stay there due to various government subsidies and the fact that no white people would feel safe living in their neighborhood.

now this is the kind of couple I want to see more often user. shalom and good luck to the young lovers!

I live in NYC. I could get a studio in my area for like 100k. 2+ bedrooms in a good school district would be quite a bit nore though.

Just checked. 200-300k for a 2 bedroom in the good school district by me. Maintainence (which includes property tax) is not factored into this. That can easily add $1000 to monthly expenses, even after the home is paid off.

A working middle class couple easily takes home > 200k a year, you can get a house in the area for that money

>I could get a studio in my area for like 100k
where? east new york? 164th street bronx?

How the fuck is that guy Jewish???

why? because i enjoy culture you fucking moron. I'd rather die than live in some stupid flyover state suburb just getting fat eating at chain restaurants.

Based and redpilled.

I used to live in the Bay Area and this is correct. Middle class workers, small business owners, and lower-level service providers are being constantly pushed out. The only "saving grace" is rent control, but it's a double-edged sword. Yes, your rent is over a thousand or two dollars lower than it should be, but if your landlord ever pulled bullshit to extract you, you would not only have to leave the city but also leave the entire area because of skyrocketing housing.

I've seen it first-hand, renters who were completely unprepared when they were disposed of. Many of them couldn't even afford rent in the exurbs.

sounds like OP's pic already answered OP's question

By getting a big fat mortgage from a bank. Then you spend 30 yrs paying that shit off. Even then depending on several factors, that payment can almost swallow your whole check

Riverdale, so the Bronx but actually in a nice neighborhood. Jews make pretty good neighbors. They want nothing to do with goyim and leave you alone.

>literally how
Literally making $200,000 as a 21 year old CS/EE grad.

Literally everyone else is fucked in the bay area unless you’re in tech.

That's because San Fran, and California overall, is a big fairy land where the weather is nice all the time and people don't have any problems and can fucc eachother in the butthole and not know what things cost (a one bedroom flat does not cost $2000 a month btw)

Come to Ohio, where real life exists

Bro SF has worse air quality than Mumbai due to the fires. Also just wait for the next Earthquake. SF is an overpriced shithole and one of the few places in America you will actually find designated shitting streets. The other places are also not surprisingly on the West Coast (LA, Portland, Seattle).

There are a shitton of black jews from Etheopia and Eritrea. Most of them live in Israel. Very few in the west.

I got lucky with my house. Took full advantage of the last housing shit fest. Plus took advantage of the owners own situation; the place they wanted was in a high demand area so they were under pressure to sell as quick as possible. So ended up getting a 3 bed, 1 1/2 half bath, basement, garage plus decent size yard w/rear deck at a steal. The owners had remodeled it to, spent 10 - 15k on tile work alone. Now I live close to work and in a house that under normal circumstances I could not afford. People think I'm rich, and to a certain point they're right but I'm just always on the hunt for deals and I'm kinda a tightwad with my money.

>middle class
>san francisco

>middle class
>own property in NYC/DC