$0.23

Attached: DQibL5mV4AAp8Xj.jpg (290x283, 61K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: pinkwojaking harder.jpg (317x307, 14K)

What just happened in the last 10 minutes, lost 10% out of nowhere.

It's over

I hate that it's falling faster than a lot of other projects currently. Any reason why this is? We're almost out of the top 50 again

Dab on linkers
1k suicides eoy !

Attached: 1541241936272.gif (978x478, 314K)

It's over. I feel sick.

because you got scammed kid. you thought all this link shilling was natural? pump and dump groups raided this place to make you think that everyone was on board the link train then they pumped it up to make you really believe you were gonna make it

now look at it lmao rekt

it's over. everyone realized no company is interested in public chains for at least the next decade and that the future of ethereum for the foreseeable future is use in a deterministic way that doesn't require outside data.

chainlink will probably get used for some gambling dapps and certainly on permissioned chains, but the actual public chainlink network will be dead on arrival in terms of huge adoption.

sad but at least we know now rather than waiting to sell at 5c

You know, at first I laughed at you linkies whenever it dumped. But now, after everything we are going through, I just feel bad for you fuckers. I hope you stinky linkies make at least your initial back at some point.

Attached: 1537585688280.png (500x622, 139K)

If you idiots had been in the crypto space long enough OR listened to some of the more sensible people here, you would've never bought this shitcoin knowing Sirgay's terrible history in the space.

Anyone remember NXT? Yeah if you've been around long enough to remember that, you'd have never bought this shit.

$1k EOY HAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

1000EOY CHECKEM FAGITS

>sort by 24hr change

It seems somebody sold a stack of a million or so LINK. I wonder if it was a smart or a dumb move on their part.

This 'crash' is so long. It's like their is no bottom.

better get that rope ready.

These buys were flooding in for minutes, eating up a 300K linkie sell wall.
Fishy as fuck.

Attached: linkiewinkie.png (531x669, 149K)

Sure Satan
1k suicides eoy perhaps

1000 sats eoy

Thanks just lost 800 dollars

I'll get you some more doll hairs for hanukkah young lady don't you worry

checked

whilst its getting rekt right now, it's still been one of the relatively best performers this bear market.Like 80% down from ATH whilst most alts are hitting 97%+

Funds are manipurate

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 121K)

literally the worst performer today on binance

No

It's down 25% just today. Go fuck yourself.

Wow user thats so BASED! I can't wait to hear the next Sergey talk. Apparently someone from the Microsoft team is gonna be there! Y'hear that? 1000 stinkies EOY! amirite?

Attached: 1530603742301.png (406x431, 10K)

Yeah, but most others are down similarly.

He isn't wrong they Link performed well over the last few months

Yeah, can't wait for december 3rd when his is giving the same talk is always does since 1.5 years now.
Smart contracts are only a theoretical idea and will never see real world usage. The only use case was to create scammy ERC20 tokens.

We are finished. Sergey is selling all his shit before crypto is dead.

Attached: 1515570153494.jpg (570x599, 168K)

I'll assume youre either a shill or so fucking naive to make that statement that you might as well hand me your money directly.

Attached: happy.jpg (500x740, 270K)

I'm not even shilling anything though you twat

Yes Link dropped sharply in 1 day, but you can't refute it performed well in the bear market regardless

im that naive. please explain to me what you think is going on

Attached: 1542421765601.png (552x555, 23K)

>wearing pants

Attached: 1543165073314.png (750x1189, 142K)

No it didn't. There was a P&D in LINK, and the dump phase happened right when bitcoin dumped so it dumped even harder. All gains in LINK over the past few months are wiped out. LINK is going to zero along with ETH and BTC.

I doubt they will go to zero.
People will always use bitcoin transactions because they are a hell of a lot more easy.
And if people use bitcoin transactions they will also use smart contracts and smart oracles
The blockchain isn't just going to go away

You just don't get it do you

I bought at 60 cents, reeeeeeeeeeee

Nah just 0.08$

all the people who got chinked into buying this at 60 cents lmfao

>I doubt they will go to zero.
Wrong. We're death spiraling to zero.
>People will always use bitcoin transactions because they are a hell of a lot more easy.
Wrong. No one except drug users uses cryptocurrency for anything as transactions are always more difficult with crypto than ordinary money, and this will always be the case. It is not usable cash and never will be.
>And if people use bitcoin transactions they will also use smart contracts and smart oracles
Wrong. Smart contracts are unlikely to be adopted, and smart oracles definitely are not, you LINK bagholder. Centraliezd oracles work perfectly fine on the off chance that smart contracts are actually used.
>The blockchain isn't just going to go away.
Wrong, it will.

You are delusional. Enjoy losing all your money bagholding scamcoins. It's over.

I legitimately don't even own coins I'm just watching from the sidelines but there is no way the blockchain will have no impact whatsoever.
Especially in 3rd world countries

It will have no impact anywhere. Just use a database.

Who are the people who are selling? For every buyer there is a seller

My question is, if Chainlink is revolutionary long-term investment and a key player for smart contracts. Given how, LINK is not even available in many exchnages apart from Binance, most holders must either be ICO, Jow Forums and people from Reddit community.

So are the ICO holders selling? Or who is selling Link and why? Bots and swing traders?

Should I be worried?

This. It's still top 50. Everything is getting rekt. Nolinkers coping again.

Attached: 1532078924423.jpg (589x2244, 493K)

You keep saying the same shit in every crash dont you ever get tired?

What coin is this? Im new here.

>Who are the people who are selling?
Anyone with a brain.

>if Chainlink is revolutionary long-term investment and a key player for smart contracts.
It's not.

> if Chainlink is revolutionary

Attached: 1539993824388.jpg (492x321, 13K)

its performed very well and got a lot of coverage for it. link has already dumped this hard before and climbed back

A lot of people who are long term believers are selling now anyway because they know it's just following the btc dump and it is an easy opportunity to buy back in cheaper and double their stacks.

This time is different.

Pump and dumps don't go on for months...

It's still top 50. Everything is getting rekt. Nolinkers coping again.
You are here.
>Don't worry guys, we're still top 60
>CL was out of top 100 this year and now its still top 70
>Look how Link is holding its #80 rank on CMC
>Surely everyone who wanted to sell is now out, we're not going lower than rank 90.

>its performed very well
It hasn't, that was a whale group PnD.

>got a lot of coverage for it
It didn't.

>link has already dumped this hard before and climbed back
That was a PnD. LINK's value is ZERO.

Kind of sucks because I could of bought 400k links instead of just 200k when it was at .43 cents a few days ago. I thought .43 cents was a steal. But I guess I was wrong. Regardless though. This will be back to .50+ and i'll have a hundred grand again. I'm not even bothered by it.

Selling now before Sergey speaks on december 3th is dumb. Sure, this could tank a little bit lower. But it's going back up regardless. Don't be stupid and get cucked by FUD

daily reminder: LINK $1,000 EOY (((only))) requires a non-stop daily +25.23% for 37 consecutive days, "we can do it, we can do it" kek

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

LINK $1,000 EOY 2019

really nigga?

I've been investing for over 5 years in the stock market. Penny stocks particularly. And it's very rare to see pump and dumps go on for more than a week or two.

Stop creating fud

Worst performing coin in the last 24 hrs,

Attached: Screenshot_20181125-125955.jpg (2048x1536, 548K)

Sure bro, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Attached: pepe_link.png (229x220, 13K)

holy shit, imagine being this pathetic

The entire crypto market is a giant PnD.

10/10

kek

Probably a big bag holder lol

How delusional are you, what planet are you orbiting? Is it one we are familiar with?

I dumped all crypto on December 18, 2017, when futures opened. No reason for the bubble to keep growing once you can actually short it. Crypto is going to its real value ($0).

yearly reminder: LINK $1,000 EOY 2019 (((only))) requires a non-stop daily +2.09% for 402 consecutive days, kek

How can a #52 be top 50 coin

1k sats eoy at this rate
lmao

Attached: 149238723764.jpg (600x600, 28K)

No they aren't. Even the shittiest of shitcoins are outperforming LINK during this dump. The last few months wasnt organic it was just a trickle of redditors coming in buying the news and now they are gone. We're going to zero.

major cope

based santa

who would have thought people wouldnt wanna buy a coin where the greedy fucktard creator kept 35% of the supply? didnt see that one coming. fuck you sergey