HOLY SHIT

173% BBooiiiiisss

Attached: fhftuyyh.png (1858x1042, 251K)

It says that it's more profitable to mine BTC.

You are not implying BSV is Bitcoin right? fucking lel

We're closing the gap you mindless NPC. Imagine being completely out of the loop as the BTC flippening is underway.

SV profitability improving, it was over 300% earlier

So how much money are you losing? Still waiting for a big fish to catch the bait? In these market conditions?

lol ok

NANO has made this metric pointless. SV cucks won't mention NANO like BTCucks won't mention bitcoin cash.

I bought in at $45. Cope harder while everything else dumps

How do you get night mode on coindance?

Attached: 1543055097912.jpg (680x521, 63K)

top left brainlet

HERE WE GO BOYS

Noone cares about nano fag.

Ver is currently pumping 6 million into meme mining. It's difficult to tell how much bitcoin gainz he's missing out on, but it's significant.

Satoshi "Craig Wright" Dr. Phd Md. Gl. DDP is bleeding his billionaire fuckbuddy for 11 million a day.

While I'm no authority on this issue, I would say that right now, Craig has more chinese rented, so they probably burning a bit more cash total every day.

We know for a fact Roger "Manchild" Ver is crying jewish tears over the lost buttcorn mining he's not doing, and since Slim Satoshi is just an australian Ver, he's probably crying, too.

Alas, these holy wars are crucial for muh chain. Muh one true coin. Muh freedom.

Attached: bitcoin family fun game for hodlers and anon.jpg (2592x1944, 1.1M)

Thanks, what a great support!

Attached: 1542299662574.jpg (1365x2048, 152K)

>Ver is currently pumping 6 million into meme mining.
Already the first sentence is wrong. Ver isn't losing money on mining right now.

NANO is everything Satoshi wanted in the whitepaper. No shitty miner abstraction. No retail subsidy to energy companies. No wonder BTC BCH and SV fucks unite in their fear of it.

Nano lol

checked!

Reddit is dattaway

On one side Lightning network has made nano pointless, also fees are going to be so low on bch Sv no one will care about nano.

Nano has a complete garbage consensus protocol which Satoshi, a competent computer scientist who actually knows what the fuck a consensus protocol is, would not be caught dead proposing

I'm pretty sure Wright is literally bleeding right now. This is exactly like the first Bitcoin Cash pump but in this case everything is being driven by a well known scammer and impersonator in the middle of the worst market conditions possible. Geez, I wonder what the outcome of this fake pump will we lmao

Fees make people need to know about blocks and confirmations. The abstractions will always be hindered. This will slow adoption.
I don't give a shit if it's NANO, EOS, LSK, TRON, DAG, HOLO. Any of these would be far better than 50 year old men jerking off over the shitty part of satoshi's white paper.

>it's only 172%, this is bullish

Attached: OHNONONO.gif (360x346, 170K)

>chink airdrops
you late adopters still talking about this trash?

How is mining being profitable helping the speculator at this dire hour?

They crank up the hashrate, get dat BSV, and then hurry up and dump it on the market as fast as they possibly can because in a few short weeks crypto will be a dumpster fire

Yeah me getting rich

kill yourself useless piece of meat

its too late to buy in now.. could have done a nice 2x while everything tanks as fuck. Well, I never learn.

lol i fucking love this, bchsv just btfo'd themselves over a shill post

never too late

This shit will pull 10K$ >
what the fuck u talkin about

you did not follow, piece of shit. is 100% more profitable to mine SV since this morning, you deluded blind motherfucking filthy HEBREW bastard JEW DOG

> Down to 130% more profitable to mine BTC right now.

Hard Mode: Why would a miner with millions of dollars worth of equipment, overhead, and power consumption choose to mine BCHSV at all?

Why not just mine BTC?

Are the miners not reading all the threads on biz? What is wrong with them?

Attached: 1538958957105.jpg (500x638, 56K)

Also given that SV has no technical upgrades. It's literally ABC with a couple variables changed. Meanwhile ABC got CTOR

Because SV is literally backed by Satoshi himself with his entire goal being to destory Bitcoin and promote SV.

>144%

They still don't buy it.

Attached: 1525113306837.jpg (798x770, 195K)

IT IS CURRENTLY 173% MORE PROFITABLE TO MINE ON THE BITCOIN CHAIN

stop drinking bleach pls and pick up a fucking dictionary so you can learn how to read