I'm 80% down but happy as fuck. You guys realize this is giving us another change to get in before the real pump...

I'm 80% down but happy as fuck. You guys realize this is giving us another change to get in before the real pump? 2019 is the year of building, 2020/2021 we will see the golden bull run. See this pump we had? Nothing compared to what we will see when Goldman and Nasdaq wants to sell their bags. And guess what? We have a couple years to load up. This is like buying BTC and alts in 2015.

Attached: file.png (300x300, 119K)

are u this retarded? this will go to 500 and stay there for many years.

Good, will be able to accumulate at those prices, can you not read?

Fuck, we're still in denial

yeah accumulate and then sell for like 10 bucks. You are seriosly deluded

Crypto is going nowhere but zero user.

>i'm the one in denial

retard alert

yes that's good, keep your hopes up

Attached: 1522636081389.png (1313x1398, 841K)

>He hasn't capitulated yet

stay deluded

Attached: file.png (1201x628, 65K)

Can’t get over the collective amnesia of your average dipshit in the crypto space; especially on this high school edge-lord website known as the Four-Channel.

99.9% of those in this space NEVER would have bought during ANY of the previous accumulation phases. Every single time you would’ve thought it was the end. Why? Because you are controlled by your emotions and images of pink faggots with red eyes actually influence your real-life financial decisions.

The only reason you should be happy is that it is over, you can now direct your attention to something more productive.

I guarantee if you used your crypto money and put the time you wasted watching that price moevement on starting your own business instead you'd be a millionaire by now.

Ooouuu, checked.

Notice how now most of Jow Forums is making forecasts in the 100s or in the 1000s; their predictions have flipped from bull to bear.
This is how you know we're near the bottom

What are you checking?
Reddit is that way >channel.org

Do you think now is a good time to start DCA into eth and btc?

they say that if you raise the temperature slowly, a lobster doesn't even know it's being cooked.

The same way with bagholders.

feels like im stealin at deez brices

Welcome to the value investing mindset fren.

Just remember you do eventually have to recognize when your holdings are overvalued and successfully sell them to lock in your gains. See you at the lambo store in 2022.

Yes. But notice that even most of those who actually see the big picture and plan to accumulate are waiting for those “big evens”. They say that when the price hits $1000 or so they will go all in. If you’ve been paying attention, you’d know that things don’t typically go this way in crypto or in most markets in general.

Do you really think btc is going sub $1000? Might as well DCA down to not miss the bottom

Or have the bears really gotten you so fucking disheartened you really think crypto is done? This is what they fucking want you nigger faggots

True...ima start dca into btc and eth with my wage cucking shekels

There is only a small number of people who would ever invest in crypto. This number is much smaller than people who would invest in regulated markets, such as the stock market.

Every time a small coiner gets wiped out, they are out of the market forever. Meanwhile, was prices collapse sometimes 25% per day, this prevents real investors from entering the market, since only an idiot is going to put their money into something that can lose 25% value in a day.

The net result is that the price of crypto will be based on a very tiny number of people, all trying to trade among themselves.

The dreams of bitcoin (or any other crypto) going worldwide is dead. People (especially those who have put their heart and soul into the project) don't want to believe it, but it's still true.

You asked "do you think btc is going sub $1000? I say that eventually (who knows when, btc is going to go to ZERO because it is a fundamentally flawed idea

>the real pump
Just give up dude. It’s ogre

high iq post

bitcoin already went global. recovery will be hard.

over thinking is common mental blockade
remember Chad

So many words talking about bitcoin. I'm here for the emerging world economy of competing currencies.
Fuck bitcoin

I'm not talking "global" as in you can buy and sell around the world. I meant global as in the deluded belief that BTC is going to replace real money as the preferred payment method for a vast majority of the population.

Because that's the horseshit that's been spread around here in recent years. Somehow, the entire world was going to use BTC as currency. Pretty soon, ctypto is going to overturn the moneychangers table and take money out of the hands of the government.

That's what I'm talking about. It's total bull, it's never going to happen, and you're nuts if you think it is.

bitcoin goes down
>buy the dip
bitcoin goes down
>buy the dip
bitcoin goes down
>buy the dip

what percentage of the world population are the Jews
your premise is wrong, demand is unlimited, the rest is emotions

kek

The next bull run(tm) will never happen.

Life doesn't owe you jack shit simply because you didn't make it in 2017.

demand is not unlimited

I feel the same. Buying season!

This guy thought the same thing in 2015. If we want to base everything on anecdotal evidence then every normie I knew who bought in December never transferred coins off Coinbase and have no idea that they never really used bitcoin via the blockchain. It is still early frens

Attached: 59DD906E-2C5D-4702-A822-AAF3D8AF32D3.jpg (1242x1251, 340K)

Hahaha put me in this dimwit's screenshot.

2 more bubbles boys
3rd elliot wave now
2023 / 2035

Normies got burned, they are not getting back into crypto - and without them, nothing is happening.

>we is still the early adopters!

I really do need to stop coming to this cess pit

when did I say that fag

This guy gets it. We are about to start wave three, the golden bullrun as some also call it. Make yer millions pals

yeah but you could have sold at the highs and had a lot more buying power for this dip. there is no way to cope about this without deluding yourself.

>99.9% of those in this space NEVER would have bought during ANY of the previous accumulation phases. Every single time you would’ve thought it was the end. Why? Because you are controlled by your emotions and images of pink faggots with red eyes actually influence your real-life financial decisions.

This. It's not supposed to be easy to buy low. Majority of Biz will ALWAYS buy high, sell low. They never seem to learn. They can go through the cycles hundreds of times yet always do the same mistake again again and again.

this is how we know ur a retard

Wave 3 is finishing. 2 more bubbles. 4 & 5 to come.

We'll be near the bottom when the entire crypto market cap hits $0. Accumulate when it's around -$5 billion.

The pain is unbearable bros. When does it end?

Attached: 481F80F4-EEFD-4AC3-B524-EE54F49FEB31.jpg (1121x1366, 159K)

Still got some way to go before you should even think about buying. I believe we will see a 1.5-2k bitcoin and it could hover around that price for a while. Having said that, smart money will be buying at those prices.

bought into the anxiety or denial phases of the 2014 bear market. Held through now. There are a few of us out there who have managed to make decent moves

Why is it hard for anons to DCA right now when everything is on sale, hold for 3 or more years, and then cash out when another bullrun occurs? It seems like a very simple concept to me.

Do you think eth is also worth accumulating if/when it hits double digits?