This is my 3rd or 4rd warning

This is my 3rd or 4rd warning.

> BTC will die.
> SV will be the only PoW coin.
> All tokens will be on SV chain.
> PoS can only work in China, so get Ontology it you want diversification.

By end of year, BTC and ABC will be history, while SV will be the one which scaled globally.

It's too fucking obvious that either SV wins and scale, or everything will go to 0.

Attached: 8835e4d34be1233f96f59491d0da7379.jpg (481x640, 91K)

because if original bitcoin protocol (BSV) doesnt work
every altcoin wont work
am i right?

Its as if elite class wanted us to act in certain way... I wonder what happens to those disobey ;)

Attached: updated hierarchy of needs.jpg (525x345, 20K)

PoW coins will be decimated, but few utility tokens with real use cases will survive.

i assume you mean by end of next year?

Attached: gravity falls.png (1061x1597, 1.14M)

nice larp

Attached: 1541754622459.jpg (598x582, 42K)

No, because bitcoins original protocol is the only coin which can work and is working 100% already.
The mining economy which has been created won't reset for any other coin and both Bitcoin forks - BTC and ABC - are flawed.

No, coingeeks miner conference will explain all the miners how they will earn money when all coins are mined and that only SV will makes them earn enough to profit. So they will secure SV with all the hash they have

>4rd

500k eoy

nope, abc forever

No, cause PoS gives the power to developers, which are paid my hodlers, who want to profit from users

PoW give the power to miners, which pay developers to improve for more profit, more security and more scalability, which is a win win for users and miners

well, regardless if this year or next it gives me something to look forward to

Attached: nintendo girls.png (682x1054, 702K)

SV can't be safe as long as BTC is alive. They share the same mining algorithm and BTC has a lot more hash. They could destroy SV and ABC together with one hit.

Only one coin can survive and when Blockstream realizes this, they might try to convince miners to attack the forks.

By then miners are educated enough to understand that only SV can generate them profit forever and that lightning will kill their profits.

It will end, this year.

Mining coins is an early incentive to secure the network as it isn't profitable on its own in the early stage.
When big blocks and wide adoption generate enough profit to miners only for verifying transaction,, so that they are not dependent on mining coins anymore, the network is working as planned and nwill be secure.

i have this theory that nChain have a bunch of secret miners on BTC, which explains why hashpower has increased during 2018 while the price has dropped.

when the time is right they will start mining empty blocks on both ABC and BTC. meanwhile they sell all of the BTC mined during 2018 to tank the price and make other miners stop mining so eventually there will only be empty blocks and only SV will be non-frozen.

Attached: lisa simpson.jpg (900x1550, 627K)

It's easier.

Craig is selling BTC to subsidize the unprofitable SV mining. By doing this the coins value decreases and becomes unprofitable to mine too.
Jihan Wu doesn't have BTC but BCH while mining unprofitable ABC.
He can't sell BCH without either drop the value of ABCs coin or sell SV for cheap money.

Now, that all chains are unprofitable miners have room to choose one chain which will undoubtedly moon as fuck as the completion will be left dead.

From Wednesday on coingeeks conference will explain all I just did to miners. If only one big miners switches to SV all other will follow and it's over.

Because all I wrote about miners incentive and profit is true, they have no reason not to join SV.

This is the Nakamoto consensus and when it fails, Bitcoin fails.
It can't fail when miners want to make profit.

It's allready decided.
It's not even that I own a shitload of SV to write this. My amount is only double digits. I write this, because it's true

>tfw 48% ETH 48% SV 4% FUN

is there a more chad portfolio lads

Eth has no reason to exist when SV enables smart contracts.
Sell it for SV then your portfolio is Chad

sounds interesting. i also have double digits SV (well, BCH that I haven't touched since before Nov 15:th).

Attached: peach6.jpg (1280x960, 547K)

>ETH

4rd warning

Attached: 50205220-united-kingdom-triangular-road-warning-sign-warning-ford-or-water-crossing-.jpg (292x450, 26K)

>4rd