Seems like he was right afterall

Seems like he was right afterall...

warosu.org/biz/thread/8432409#p8432616

If this user is lurking Jow Forums right now, please reply and give us some more guidance in those dark and bearish times

Attached: IMG_20181125_234100_358.jpg (960x299, 61K)

NostradAnon confirmed

Pls reply

Was he actually right though? I see a lot of people saying yes and a lot saying no. I'm too stupid to know which side to believe. I am however smart enough to realize that this is a textbook dead cat bounce, bitcoin has absolutely no fucking reason to go up. Plus that craig wright dude said he was gonna crash it to 1k.

>spooky

Plz user

Everybody thinks it will crash to 2k or even 1k now; just like everybody thought that BTC would go to 100k last december...
The market always counteracts to the majority's sentiment as soon as it reaches a turning point

Checked

Digits of truth confirm

Rolling for more meme magic to summon NostradAnon

He knew.

SUMMON HIM! SUMMON HIM! SUMMON HIM!

So do I.

warosu

Attached: 1501453058536.png (421x389, 228K)

I'm surprised that someone even capped my fucking post.

3600 was the bottom for btc, I may have overshot with my 2500 prediction but I truly think that 3600 is rock bottom. We may cruise in this range for another month or so and if the king manages to stabilise, alts will run again.

>alts will do 100x-200x
nah, the altcoin meme is dead and buried. The only thing that matters is BTC. It's all that will ever matter in crypto. Search your feelings, you know it to be true

Attached: 1542470344778.jpg (1080x1350, 116K)

Ok to a certain extent, but pessimism is stronger than exuberance, IOW, the reality for 1k is stronger than 100k was because people don't like to see their money disappear no matter how much of a holder they think they are. So if they actually begin to think that it might go to $0 (no matter what the reason) then 7/10 will tether up, jump to something else, or exit entirely before riding it down to nothing.

But that's why 7/10 aren't going to make it either.

> neutron fucking hands gentlemen

Attached: bat_brendan.jpg (600x450, 53K)

What are you trying to tell me?

Thank you based NostradAnon, have you bought into Link by now? If I recall correctly, you said that you were interested in the project and did some research on it in your last thread.

You're making a good point. I however think that the biggest part of people that even consider selling (at a loss) as an option have left the market already. The remainig BTC holders are whales and people who are truly holding their BTC through the storm regardless of it going down to 2k.

She would be beautiful without the tattoos

based chink coin

Im buying crypto for the firat time now but i need a secure computer. I decided on apple. Should i buy it direct from apple in an apple store or on apple.com? Is one method more secure than the other?

>ethereum up until consensus dumps down to 0.025 which then make a rally back to 0.126 all time highs

If he's right you should be holding ethereum

Ethereum is unironically the best large cap to buy right now, but I think we’ll get an even better entry within the next 3 months. Genuine target of $50 once btc hits $2500.

many such cases!

He's not entirely right. Not alot of icos exit scammed. A few, but not alot. Not publically anyhow.

YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD

ye such a waste of good genes

Good point as well. That seems like a really likely scenario as well.

Attached: Phil.png (354x530, 182K)

I'd be surprised if it took as long as three months, more like by the third week of December.

Sauce?

>BTC + Alts will rally
>They will sell so they can cover their expenses to hedge the risk of a bear market
>Only the best alts will survive, because they have active development and well-managed cash reserves

WOW! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?

If you own anything outside of BTC, ETH, XMR, NEO (Has enough money to stay afloat), ONT, OMG, MKR, LINK, ZRX, FCT, you're really crazy or know something the majority of people don't.

t. Bitcoin OG who is a programmer, and who is working closely with other Consensys projects

>crypto

Attached: 1542699040611.png (640x360, 417K)

Attached: idontgetit.jpg (1499x551, 363K)

his consensys timing was a bit off but it did pump and dump around that time cause my ath was 17k somewhere at that point

But he was wrong about 70%+ of his prediction.

ONT NEO OMG and ZRX are all garbage. You might as well hold Verge.
Consensys was a fat turd he was 100% wrong

Its all happening too slowly
Bear market will continue until at least 2022

Attached: images (17).png (178x178, 3K)

this is the element of truth.

Attached: download.jpg (525x752, 29K)

>lightning network
>a good thing
it is 100% useless we might as well just keep it in coinbase accounts because its just as trusted and "instant"

What about ravencoin. I like the project bought at 4 cents.

Loving the meme magic in this thread

Hey faggot you aren't me

she totally vandalized herself