Sorry, /biz, you are the greatest fool

sorry, /biz, you are the greatest fool.

Once a man appeared in a village and announced that he wanted to monkeys for $10 each. The villagers, realizing that there was no dearth of monkeys in the nearby forest, went out and started catching them. The man bought thousands of monkeys at $10. As supply started to fall down, the villagers stopped catching more monkeys.

Now the man further announced that he would now buy monkeys at $20 each. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. As the supply diminished even further, people once again stopped catching monkeys and started going back to their farms.

The man further increased the rate to $25. Soon the supply of monkeys became so little that it was quite an effort to even get a glimpse of a monkey, let alone catch it!

The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at $50. However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on behalf of him.

In the absence of the man, the assistant said to the villagers: “Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that the man has collected. I will sell them to you at $35 each and when the man returns from the city, you can sell them to him for $50.”

The villagers squeezed up with all their savings and bought all the monkeys. But they never ever saw the man or his assistant again in the village; only monkeys everywhere!

Attached: 1513936157466.gif (240x214, 2.99M)

kek based redditfag. Don't tell biz yet, they are still buying monkeys from us

>be me
>play WoW
>find shit item
>put it in auction for 10k gold
>go to chat
>say I want to buy said shit item for 15k gold
>auction gets bought 3 minutes later

asian jew girl tongues buttholes and takes dick professionally dot jpeg

Can you tell us another story? are you cute too?

i love her :(

>The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at $50.
>I will sell them to you at $35 each and when the man returns from the city, you can sell them to him for $50.
But you said youd buy them for $50? why do I gotta wait for the guy to return if you just said youd buy them at $50?

Sauce, I remember this one but forgot how to find it.

>tfw they fomo in, scroll back in the chat and realize the guy buying and the seller have the same name

Tldr

sorry, /biz, you are the greatest fool.

>sorry, /biz, you are the greatest fool.
Once a man appeared in a internet and announced that he wanted to bitcoins for $10 each. The neckbeards, realizing that there was no dearth of bitcoins in the nearby GPU, went out and started mining them. The man bought thousands of bitcoins at $10. As interest started to die down, the neckbeards stopped mining more bitcoins.

Now the Roger Ver further announced that he would now buy bitcoins at $100 each. This renewed the efforts of the neckbeards and they started mining bitcoins again. As the supply and returns on spent electricity diminished even further, people once again stopped mining bitcoins and started going back to their hentai forums.

The Satoshi further increased the rate to $1000. Soon the supply of bitcoins became so little that it was quite an effort to even get a fraction of a bitcoin, let alone mine an entire one!

The fag now announced that he would buy bitcoins at $10,000! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on behalf of him.

In the absence of the man, the assistant said to the neckbeards: “Look at all these bitcoins in the big wallet that the man has collected. I will sell them to you at $5000 each and when the man returns from the city, you can sell them to him for $10,000.”

The neckbeards squeezed up with all their wages and bought all the bitcoin. But they never ever saw the man or his assistant again in the village; only internet monopoly money everywhere!

Attached: its-not-bcash.png (1334x750, 1.36M)

A fool and his money my friend. I will stay in this game so long as there are fools like these guys out there.

stop dude ur breaking my immersion

thread is full of kike confirmed
u no get my btc

Attached: b92.png (532x557, 46K)

what does your portfolio look like then? surely you don't spend all your money on games and anime figures right?

Or people with bots to buy the bottom of the dips and sell to you idiots?

Name?

mayli :(

right now? gold and real estate. 1-2 years from now? crypto, gold and real estate.

>real estate.
im sure

yes a permanent immutable ledger = a fucking chimp

>

Attached: bulltard.png (300x214, 28K)

What a fucking retard, monkeys cost tons of money to keep alive, I bet he didn't even make a 20% profit.

i want to punch this dude right in the throat...just because you can abuse someone whose self-esteem is so low doesn't mean you should. what a weak man.

what does this have to do with the market you dumb motherfucker lmao
imagine making a money analogy to try and describe blockchain technology

Attached: 74632783773.jpg (287x157, 20K)

They got a pretty good deal on those monkeys!

i'll never have a qt jewish hapa girl

Attached: 1529044688800.png (509x411, 17K)

>Once a man appeared in a village and announced that he wanted to monkeys
How exactly does one monkeys?

>what does this have to do with the market

user, you are very dense.

> OP Girl - Mayli
> High Class Chick, like no kidding
> Super Rich Parents
> DID FACIAL ABUSE for the thrill of it!

BEST SCENE ON THE SITE! I STILL BUST MY NUT TO THIS.

i would berry my dick so deep in her it would take a neurosurgeon to remove it

*burry

you to know a monkey is worth $5k to $8k right?

>not being up to date with literal facebook memes

I think you may have gotten lost there, fren. This probably isn't the right place for you.

inb4 "i don't have facebook". Neither do I, but a meme's a meme. Lurk moar

I couldn't find anything with this name, don't be an ass

fuck off back to plebbit

The monkeys are LINK.

Choke on a dick and die faggot, I'll fuck your mother all the way to reddit and back

wait.
is actually "monkeys = cryptos" ??!?

Attached: not-like-other-girls.jpg (751x734, 188K)

>being this new