*alert* Craig (satoshi) wright waking up

Craigs gonna green bar us right about NOW

Attached: pumpp.png (353x368, 106K)

Holy fuck how did you call that

please sirs may I have some more

Attached: svv.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

aaaaaaa crypto is so hard to follow when half the whales live in SEA and are on a completely different time schedule from me

Good call OP, I'm gonna start watching it at this time every night for a pump

shhh im accumulating

Great call, OP, you dicklicker.

>Craig and 4chin are making me free money
YAY I CAN SAY I'M A BIG BOY TRADER NOW MOM

Ok, let me tell you a secret.

Craig and Roger sell HASH RATE aka. Mining Contracts. In order to attract investors the prace has to stay over a certain level.

THE END.

Attached: 220px-Christopher_Poole_at_XOXO_Festival_September_2012.jpg (220x284, 10K)

Thank you, thank you all. Craigs in the UK for coingeek so heres our morning snack ;)

Thanks OP

Any other expectations you might want to let us know here for this week?

Attached: 3B092B2F-2BB7-4DBD-9CF0-65EF4B309E45.jpg (750x407, 120K)

so basically its gonna keep pumping until the number on the right is equal or bigger than the number on the left

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-27 at 11.35.57 PM.png (2574x538, 126K)

People would be very stupid to think this thing doesn't have more major pumps on the way.. no matter what happens we will ATLEAST see it try to flip BCH-ABCDEFail

ah ok, that explains the timing

artificially making it stay afloat.. yeah that doesn't sound like a cash burn or anything. can't wait till that ugly fuck loses everything and is out

It's happening $200 eod

Attached: Untitled.png (927x531, 97K)

he better is or i fuck his shit up

How high will it pump right now do you think? Think we've got a shot at 110+? Its Looking to clear 100 now.

If they're smart they're doing it in a way that maximizes the return from it while manipulating the price via AI.

$1000 EOY

you do realize it's only profitable because hash left the network and it adjusted down.

Shut up faggot