Like my coworker biz

> Be me
> Girl starts about 6 months ago
> Shy and awkward
> Talk to her easily due to my association with people who sat near her
> Overhear that she was previously engaged
> Overhear her claim she has a bf, idk if true, since she said it to an old married guy who kept coming over and talking to her
> We talk every now and then but she doesn't always act engaged (perhaps reserved)
> We talk more when it's just us two when a large chunk of employees don't come in
> Basically more talkative in 1 on 1 situations with less people around
> Recently she came in and saw my work binder full and looking like its ready to burst
> She comments on it
> Tell her I refuse to split it into another binder since it likely needs no more paperwork in it
> She says it bugs her it being like that, tells me a bit about a former job of hers with a lot of paperwork, and ... OFFERS to split up the binder for me (woah why'd she offer?)
> Decline as I hate when coworkers take advantage of me

My job pays poorly and I'm not afraid of losing it. What do my odds look like?

Attached: Screenshot_20181128-075711.jpg (1194x1301, 157K)

The fact you're even asking this means you're friend zoned

>liking girls

don’t worry user, it’s me, Mike from the office
I’m already splitting her work binder if you know what I’m saying
but she tells me you’re a funny guy

Sounds like you made a nice friend, OP :^). I’m happy for you.

sounds lame af.....kill her then fuck her my protipp too you

This take the penis pill op

No benis, no fun.

Non-autist here.

Step 1: internet stalk her and see what info you can get

Step 2: start inquiring as to what she is doing this weekend to feel around

If those steps dont yield any evidence of a bf then invite her to somewhere you can play off as a friendly invite instead of a date in case you get rejected.

Op here, id likely changed.

Her facebook looks abandoned and seems to be the only social media she has. States she is single which was likely updated in the last 2 years (eg engagement was broken off).

For step 2 what do you mean by getting a feel for it? Like if she responds that she's doing nothing, hanging out with friends, staying in (most likely since she seems like a shut in), going somewhere. What am I supposed to do with that info. I know if she responds with nothing or staying in it'd be easy to say we should hang out.

It is accumulation phase .. not blowing money on useless women phase

She will either say I am going to do X with my boyfriend, husband, etc. If she doesnt the coast is probably clear.

do you have autism

Attached: 1380599723475.jpg (1024x683, 86K)

>Girl talks to him
>thinks he should try to fuck her cause thinks she is interested

Cmon , dont be a cuckold.

You're actually doing really well so far. Declining her offer in particular was a very smart move.

If you want to get laid, keep doing what you're doing without asking her out. Once she's comfortable she herself will ask you out. Guaranteed. If you make a move, you'll get the same treatment that the older guy received.

Women actually end up making the first move if you're patient and not desperate. You also don't seem as bad as most of the people here who are incels.

> She says it bugs her it being like that, tells me a bit about a former job of hers with a lot of paperwork, and ... OFFERS to split up the binder for me (woah why'd she offer?)
> Decline as I hate when coworkers take advantage of me

She's not taking advantage of you, she's being nice and possibly turned on by you

Op here again

No intent of sex outside marriage.

How is declining her offer considered a smart move? Not that I'm saying it's a dumb move.

I meant that I hate when coworkers take advantage of me in turn I turned her offer down so she doesn't feel taken advantage of.

Girls are a waste of time, time is money. Women are both passive and active money wasters. They try to get your attention at all cost, preventing you from making a ton of cash in the process, yet want you to buy them shit they don't deserve, just because they let you relieve your primal desires by plowing that pussy from time to time. They're all controlling cunts, a smile on their face, infatuation in their eyes and a fucking leash in their hands, or more accurately, between their legs. Fuck 'em.

if you fucking retards reply seriously to this thread, this place will become a fucking shithole like /fit.

OP, seriously - don't date girls from work. It'll always end badly.

Don't shit where you eat.

Lmao this. I've done it three times and it always ended up with the girl leaving the company.