AMB pump: next one imminent and bigger

You thought I was joking did you? These whale pump groups are just getting started. Crypto voltatility is back and they know it. AMB will be pumped again stronger in a few hours. You have been warned to buy like last time.

Do not make the same mistake.. or if you listened prepare to make gains

Attached: 78485A8F-A91F-4004-BE39-6CC080AA539D.jpg (1242x761, 438K)

Stop larping faggot. I was part of the group and we have already finished the pump and dump noob

>15 minute pnd

Will I make money if I bought in at 35, 29, and 12 cents?

It was told earlier that it will pump to 4k sats

not from this pump
but if youre holding for the longterm (>1 year) then youre fine

I plan to hold for at least 2 years. Whenever the market shits the bed I don’t panic because it’s just a buy period for me.

You will be absolutely fine if you hold AMB long term

I’m confident in it, but what is your reasoning?

Dont believe that some group is just pump and dumping it.

I have confirmed within a 6 hour time frame pump will occur. This is the most I will share. What you do with this information is up to you.

Crypto is back

Fuck off faggot

Stay poor

There are some reasons

Will BTC flash crash to 1.5-2.5k?

I already hold AMB fuck you you are trying to sucker people in on BS

He doesn't know shit he's a lying faggot

The use case is so obvious and they're the only ones doing it. and an incredibly impressive team that continues to grow

People overlook the fact that they're building a decentralized IoT network.. supply chain for food/pharma is just one use case and happens to be where they decided to build out from

i.e., the unique sensors and IoT devices theyre building in-house (tailor made for AMB-NET) is what gives me so much confidence

It will crash but how low is decided by the domino effect. All I know is whale groups who have accumulated for a few days during 35-3800s have succeeded in having others FOMO back into btc

Still not done buying? Sorry AMB and a few good projects will be pumped. Just ride the wave

I have enough. I don't believe you fuck off. Other anons DYOR and don't buy off shitty pnd's or you'll immediately be pissed.

Are you mad you didn’t believe me a while ago and missed your chance? LOL

Are you slow? I already bought go ahead and fuck off with your shitty little pnd.

Ah I see why you’re salty as fuck. You bought a lot and you didn’t sell or missed the chance to swing trade. Well there is hope. A true brainlet will ignore this second chance.