THIS IS IT THIS IS THE GOLDEN BULL RUN FOR REAL

IF YOU'RE IN CRYPTO RIGHT NOW YOU'VE ALREADY MADE IT

Attached: uyjy35y43y5.jpg (500x375, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/whale_alert
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hodl your horses not yet

Attached: 1534071601950.jpg (237x250, 16K)

But I only had enough fiat for .3 BTC
I have a 10mm HOLO bag and that’s it.

:(

300k by 2021
3m by 2030
you'll be alright

Am I retarded for thinking this to be somewhat correct because Bitcoin is gaining in price and not even a truly accepted form of currency yet?

When 70% of the world population are able to purchase anything anywhere with bitcoin, it will be insane.

its been around for what, 8 years? no one uses it even after all the hype a year ago.

its worthless. no one wants to use it or is going to use it.

It's funny to see you bulls saying this after a 50% crash

Maybe maybe not. But what if more and more companies start allowing transactions with bitcoin?

I've got a few coins just in case.

retard alert, just short, use 25x to be conservative, then just watch it drop to 1k, is it that fucking hard biz? and yes i got a short at 4110, not even worried

You made my day.
I’ll accumulate bit by bit. I’m also using a bot that is constantly giving me returns of 40% per annum (in satoshis).
It could be better but I got it for free from a friend and the only thing I can program is my alarm clock.

Attached: 5A63CFD3-2B9D-438F-968A-10B64D4E57BE.jpg (354x286, 35K)

proof or GTFO

proof you are retarded and you already posted it too

Its funny to see bears not understand "trust" and its affect on currency. It'd be a shame if people didnt trust BTC because of 2018 and the elites moved to a new coin, leaving your ass behind.

As I imagined.
Put your money where your mouth is faggot.

I’m might get fucked but at least I have the balls to admit it. You just wanna larp as a trader

I bought at an average of $8500

Im not ganna make it guys... go on without..me...

Attached: 1530118809236.jpg (1024x958, 79K)

what company is going to accept a currency that fluctuates in price like a motherfucker?

That sounds like capitulation. Stay strong frendo

This is the best way to get liquidated and be in a whole bunch of debt. So it's great advice for Jow Forums.

Attached: 1541754622459.jpg (598x582, 42K)

The price will stabilize as it becomes more distributed. Even now after the normie wave of Winter 2017, btc is mostly concentrated among 0.001% of the world population. A few whales can basically manipulate freely. Crashing like fuck is a good thing for the long term, as during the fall smaller fish will accumulate more as the big ones profit take.
This isn't the first or last time this will happen. BTC will be very volatile for years to come, but it will slowly stabilize.

How many to make it?

.17 BTC here. But I have a BTC worth on some other projects, one of which will provide passive income. Comfy.

*blocks your path*

Attached: Fearless_Girl_sculpture_by_Kristen_Visbal.jpg (244x373, 52K)

*removes little girl and takes her to "storage"*

final head and shoulders before 3000 plunge...

The bull run starts when SEC approves BTC ETFs, and not a moment sooner. Dont delude yourself.

>gets maimed in all 5 holes

>tfw only 1.3BTC

check twitter.com/whale_alert
the tether printer is on again
there is something happening

will I have two lite coins, am I gonna be rich tonight user?

Attached: image.jpg (800x600, 80K)

Literally just in time for AERGO exchange listings.

I hope all of you have been positioning yourselves for the greatest bull run of all time.

The era of 100x crypto projects is about to return...

Attached: aergo.jpg (294x171, 7K)

Aergo listing soon? Should have waited for real bull run, not this trap. Oh well. Cheap Aergo for Xmas

Pumping a little now huh.

Great time for AERGO to list if they do

>when you confident going into the orgy not knowing you're getting gang banged

Really? My 2300$ in dogecoin will make it for me?