I shoplift from Publix everyday AMA

I have been shop lifting from a Florida based grocery store called Publix; to the point where I hardly even have pay for groceries anymore, and I've gotta say it really is becoming one of my better business decisions. The real reason I do it so much, would be the thrill in it of course. I have to tell you guys, nothing, and I mean nothing compares to the sheer joy of stealing from a place with no loss prevention. It's some of the most Brazen, insolent, cucking a man can force upon the unwilling populous. I will never stop, and I've been doing this for about 8 years now, but never this effectively, and for these amounts.

Attached: Sushi Pep.png (500x499, 355K)

Found the Miami nigger.

Attached: 1543365642824.jpg (599x400, 44K)

Absolutely based
Only the biggest high school chads stole booze and alc from Publix for parties

I was probably one of em man, been on that opiate fun run, and that's why I'm on here, but always kept my job and did well. I guess I just hate society, and will for awhile.

Pathetic. Fuck off

you are going to get caught Jason

Attached: xBobtDQ.jpg (720x960, 60K)

How do you do it

Must look awkward putting food in your car without any bags. Do people look at you?

>drug addict
>klepto
get help man, seriously. Not judging, just hoping you turn things around

right there with ya buddy. i steal shit from target all the time. i started off by outjewing the jews for trying to sell stupid shit at expensive prices. im not paying over 10 dollars for some damn spices or a damn lemon squeezer etc. Now I steal like half the shit on my cart and pay half and do self checkout. the trick is to hide the stuff you wanna steal inside your own bags your bring

Why everyday? The adrenalin rush from it is likely long gone and never coming back.

Go to the rich areas because whitey doesn't steal too much (that is until you come along).
Next you need to carry a bag in your pocket, or take it from one of their recycling things so that you can put said item in the bag in an empty isle. I have also used a shopping basket, but that's if you're trying to steal a lot in one shot.
I steal primarily, food and vitamins/protein powder.
>the final component, and I can't stress this enough IS HAVE A SENSE OF FUCKING TIMING, AND BE CLEAN CUT, WHILE LOOKING LIKE YOU ARE 100% COMFORTABLE.
By sense of timing I mean look with your peripherals to see where the managers(or I I call them(jannies, pic related) are.
>It also helps if you're a good looking white boy with blue eyes and a nice tan like me.
Who said I was addicted? I fucking fine dude, this is all just fun to me, are we a girl scouts chatroom suddenly? Must not have got the memo. I want to live like a cryptoanarchist/hate boomers. This feels like killing 3 birds with one stone.

Attached: Jannies.jpg (259x194, 9K)

It's more like a morbid pleasure in the defiance of it(not to mention the money). I see society, as just a thing to keep me down(i'm a white man of German extraction).

Sorry, you were being nice and I responded heavy offhandedly, thanks for the concern, but i'm fine, I have rich parents, and I have a great resume(i actually like hard work kek)

i knew a crackhead that did this and got caught and banned from many publix stores. also banned from most liquor stores in his area. he he'd just fill a cart full of stuff, usually cases of beer, and walk right out. then he'd sell them $10 a case, often to kids. he stole steaks and meat from publix to trade to negros for crack. he sold bottles of liquor too. you could also tell him what item you want from anywhere and he'd sell it to you discounted. he was quite proud of himself.

i've heard of loss prevention niggers letting you get away with it because they're collecting evidence and also want you to steal past certain dollar amounts so that they can hit you with the maximum sentence

Well, they better get a move on, because it's been about 8 or 10 years now.
>I aint scared bitch nigger

He sounds like a good guy(do you really expect me to give even on fuck about my American society?

Attached: jannie.jpg (193x261, 5K)

nope

Attached: jason-time-magazine.jpg (280x351, 28K)

>He sounds like a good guy
i can't say that he was. he died in prison (for stealing) not long ago. he was only sentenced to 366 days for his 5th or 6th time getting arrested for stealing.

if america became all white and more conservative and constitutionalist overnight, would you stop stealing?

not even all white man, just if the old white men would see that they are the entitled ones, and that they intentionally demoralize the young white men(i'm 27).

I've only been stopped by one dipshit boomer manager, he stood in the doorway to try to intimidate me, and I just shoved his bitch ass out of they way.
>never been arrested, and probably never will, despite having committed worse crimes.