Bitcoin is tanking right now because the creator (Craig Steven Wright...

Bitcoin is tanking right now because the creator (Craig Steven Wright, an Australian computer scientist) is basically waging war on the markets, miners, devs, everyone in crypto after he forked off Bitcoin to create a new crypto called Bitcoin SV just recently. Bitcoin (BTC) is essentially broken after a bunch of neckbeards and cops literally hijacked the entire protocol and crippled it so bad that fees went up to $50 per transaction last December when the price hit 20k. I won't bore you with technicals, but the important thing is that there are some very important and well connected people in this thing. Online gambling billionaire Calvin Ayre is going balls deep not just investing in Bitcoin SV companies and massive mining operations, but he (and Craig Wright) have essentially created a new paradigm in crypto where miners start to attack each other and get political and adversarial. Bitcoins price is tanking right now because we are in totally unchartered waters realizing we don't know what the fuck we've built or what it's going to become. Nobody actually understands Bitcoin, save for a very select few, and those select few have decided to use this leverage in extremely clever ways over the past year or so.

However, if Craig Wright and nChain aren't bullshitting, then we completely misread the Bitcoin white paper and what they are proposing might be possible will change everything in our lives, on a massive massive scale. Economics, trade, internet identities and data transfer, legal contracts, pretty much every aspect of our life contained in sidechains running alongside massive 100TB blocks. Moores law scales with Bitcoin. Very few seem to understand this.

Attached: 1540207589790.jpg (400x400, 15K)

He is bullshitting
Satoshi was an altruistic genius, not an egotistical narcissist

>contained in sidechains
CSW wants everything on the SV chain, or did I misread? Those were blockstream head idea.

The creator of bitcoin is unknown. And if it were known, they'd be in jail amigo.
Quit believing everything you read. American media got you fucked up

>altruistic genius
>egotistical narcissist
Same people at different times of day

Go look at his Twitter.
That is no satoshi.

He gets to laugh at everyone who believes it

>sidechains
Great post, but this you are wrong about. There will be no sidechains. All transactions will happen on the main chain. There's a reason they aim for 2TB blocks. They want every transaction imaginable on the chain. If you saw today's Coingeek week live stream, Craig talked about how even remote control signals to your TV, washingmaschine or radio can go through the blockchain. It's not just about peer to peer cash anymore, its about peer to peer anything. It will be massive. And as he said, he never intended bitcoin to be run on small home computers. That idea is just plain stupid and for some reason people in the btc community got hung up on it. That's why he moved on.

Oh lord he went full retard

>That is no satoshi.
This is exactly how a disruptive inventor would behave. Exactly.

OKAY SMART GUY THAN HOW THE FUCK DO I GET BITCOIN SV

Binance

How large would the full node be after that? The amount of data in one block, let alone the whole chain, will be too big to host after a month. This will not work for long. This is not a solution for proper scaling to Global needs.

no one is buying your fucking bullshit vision bags

Attached: csw.png (664x4124, 399K)

It might work. Are you the top data scientist in all of Crypto? Craig is, who are you to argue otherwise.

>This will not work for long
Except it will

>This is not a solution for proper scaling to Global needs
Except it is

Attached: 1522485253240.png (720x238, 58K)

Lfmao Craig is not the top scientist

Very convincing. You do understand node size, right?

Yeah, that isn't baseless and a vested interested to convince the masses that Visa (lmfao) will use his garbage.

Are any of you capable of thinking critically?

>bliip bloop

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 26K)

This is why so many people get so emotional about csw. They have this fantasy that Satoshi was their hero and the thought of csw being Satoshi is too much for them to handle lol

>top engineer
He often misunderstands engineering terminology
>top scientist
He can't code, he's not a scientist of anything

The guy is a complete hack and it's embarrassing, if you think otherwise you are likely gay but don't know it yet.

It's cheaper better NOT to overcomplicate certain things in your life bro.
Can't change channel, brivate keyy gone

Why spread lies user?

Are you supposed to post a logo of your shitcoin when you shill it, Pajeet? That's how FUN, CoinMetro, Bounty (kek, what a shitshow), Bazingacoin, etc etc shills do things. Also you need a whole bunch of you to flood the bread saying things like "I have so many of this useless shitcoin, I'm going to buy a bidet when I make it"

Attached: 819D7601-5B2E-4806-A9E4-FEB6993B6E33.jpg (350x265, 96K)

>I won't bore you with technicals

Attached: 1512999309384.jpg (250x245, 6K)

You willing to bet 100% he isn't? Better to have a suicide bag of BSV just in case, anything can happen