$500 pay day loan - 400% interest rate

>$500 pay day loan - 400% interest rate
>$5,000 credit card charge - 20% interest rate
>$20,000 car loan - 14% interest rate
>$100,000 business loan - 8% interest rate
>$1,000,000 mortgage - 5% interest rate
>$20,000,000 investment bank loan - 2% interest rate
>$200,000,000,000 bank bailout - 0% interest rate

Attached: emma aerie 1.gif (500x280, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sk8_vVKPvus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Interest rate apartheid

>>$500 pay day loan - 400% interest rate
not a "loan", its a "cash advance" based on your paycheck or whatever
I curse the politicians that allow this bullshit business to be legit

I hate how their ads are always happy and uplifting and positive. Tricking people into spiraling debt

I remember seeing a documentary about the owner of one of those businesses that went to jail. Him and his brother. He had a huge ass mcmansion and was an all-around unapologetic asshole. I feel no simpathy for people like him

>Dirty Money S1:E2 - Payday

Excellent documentary. A shame it is overlooked as "just an episode of a tv series" because it stands on its own as a great film.

youtube.com/watch?v=sk8_vVKPvus

Attached: emma aerie 2.gif (500x280, 1.99M)

this makes me question my asian fetish

>20,000 car loan - 14% interest rate
try 1.4 to 3%
>5,000 credit card charge - 20% interest rate
Um no sweaty that's only if you're a retard and don't pay at least the minimum when due. It's usually 14% annually

They just had to dump a Trump bashing episode in the end even though it's not at all relevant to the theme. Should have known cause it was produced by (((jew)))flix.

Lol bro, it's sweetie not sweaty.
You sound like your from the land of maple chips like myself where interest rates are set by the gubbment.

Exactly!

who gives a fuck about trump bashing my dude?! they can bash that orange shithead all they want. anybody, regardless of their political ideology, that thinks "Trump's great" is a braindead NPC

>my dude
>orange shithead
>muh enlightened neutral objectivist
yes user we all believe you're not a raging leftie
using the NPC meme truly sold your cover, your powers of persuasion are unlike any

Attached: 1542334044264.png (416x435, 114K)

yeah didnt even watch that one.

question for you
should all kikes die?

wow, it's almost as if interest rates have some sort of correlation to risk of default

really makes you think

It's even worse in the Thirld World my dude. 400+% credit card interest here and pretty much anything is at 100% interest.

I want to invest in third world niggers, aka make them do all the work and keep all the money. How to do that please without getting beheaded?

>$20,000 car loan - 14% interest rate

I'm not a carcuck, but that can't be right. Why the fuck would a collateral-backed loan have such a high rate?

Lurk moar

based and redpilled

Yes. Now that you figured out your place in the pyramid go back to wagecucking and stfu.

Swiss central bank - negative .75% interest rate

>niggers
>do all the work

how do you fuckwits have such shitty credit? did you take out cash advances to gamble on your favorite shitcoin?

>UGH why is it unsecured loans with higher risk of default carry a higher interest rate!!
>UGH why is it loans secured with assets with poor repo margins carry a higher interest rate!!
>UGH why is it institutions with proven abilities to repay loans on time with healthy cash flows and a strong interest coverage ratio get loans that carry a low interest rate!!

its a fucking conspiracy oP!!!!!

I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you darned niggers.