It’s really over, isn’t it?

We all knew that this SV thing was a fake. I invested my life savings into it and now I sold for a major loss. How the fuck could I be so fucking stupid to invest in this garbage? Fuck crypto

Attached: 3936EF95-03B9-4580-83BB-528BEC9FD689.png (701x339, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instaud.io/2Vqb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>sells three days after buying
steady hands you have there user. im sitting and watching the price on kraken right now, hoping it will drop a little more so i can buy in.

Attached: crossover.png (3508x2480, 100K)

Attached: 1540987030838.jpg (302x288, 94K)

>investing in a fraud

This is on you, OP. Only literal brainlets would fall for that pajeet scam.

I really am scared that it will go back down to $40 though

cup and handle forming, 0,05 in a few days

a con man forks bitcoin, and you invested your life savings into it? crypto darwinism

I'm only putting in 1100 USD so I wouldn't mind if I lose it all. I intend to hang on to it for 4 years at least, unless of course it becomes super useful before that.

damn it, the price just increased on kraken.

Attached: gandalf.jpg (843x1002, 191K)

>how could I be so fucking stupid
Literally half the people here were trying to warn you

I hope u are right
Bought the fucking top @ 0.031

About where I bought too. $25,000

Imagine buying coin calling itself Satoshi Vision that is fork of coin which is not Satoshi Vision (longest chain with leading PoW) which is fork of Bitcoin.
Anything that has Bitcoin in name and is not just Bitcoin, is a scam.

I also lost alot of money in this. Can't believe I fell for the craig meme. All in the real BCH now. Wish me luck frens

Attached: 5654654.png (551x555, 101K)

lol. a step up I guess. will not save you from losing your money though

Have now bought, no point in trying to time the market.

Just don't tell the bogs.

Attached: the v.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

>Segwit coin is Satoshis Vision

Wew lad

BSV is the real Bitcoin- not like BTC and it's 11 minute transactions, or BCH the actual scam (literally just some rich guy trying to take ownership of Bitcoin despite not being involved in any of the development). Like it or not, there is documented evidence that Craig Wright had a working relationship with Dave Kleiman at the time when Bitcoin was being developed.

Attached: 1517957239927.jpg (443x332, 18K)

i wanted to buy at 30$ but pussed out. it looked like it was gonna be dumped into the dirt

You stupid cunts

Imagine not selling the pump

>We all knew that this SV thing was a fake. I invested my life savings into it

where is windows wallet?

Don't be scared, user. You did the right thing by getting out now as this coin is going to 0 where it belongs.

BSV withdrawal fee on Kraken is 0.0001 BSV just in case anyone is wondering.

Attached: the blue car.jpg (1200x875, 171K)

>0.0001
based

Attached: uc86p71wgx021.jpg (512x768, 53K)

a learning computer?!

>willingly giving money to human garbage like this

Attached: craig-wright.jpg (1455x1024, 133K)

instaud.io/2Vqb

thats that good shit. MOAR?!

Attached: 1538359745673.jpg (500x461, 34K)

It has even even started. Satoshi is about to drop the bomb

So how high does this go if he proved that he actually was satoshi at the presentation?

>I shot myself in the foot
>fuck feet

Someone tell me what hard frozen means??

Attached: 1541903575257.jpg (1366x1080, 451K)

If he's Satoshi, then Satoshi gave himself alcoholic brain damage and you shouldn't listen to him anyway.

There's also documented evidence that he's a fucking moron and a conman

>investing in a lying conman
>blaming others

Hi, Roger.

Attached: 1543105837697.gif (550x555, 77K)

SV is gonna dump so fucking hard

Any retards who believe CSW is Satoshi are just going to lose their money in the end anyway.

You have to be both gullible and also deliberately ignore all evidence. This means you are cult material, and anything you own right now is not really yours because you WILL give it away to the first conman who makes you feel special.

That said, I am going to be happy to buy a bunch of SV if it hits $1 per coin since I know the cult will live on.

These people are fickle trend-hoppers, they'll abandon the cult before it reaches $10.

user... dude... first rule of investing: your money already spent. if you don't do that, you will have long sleepless nights and post whiny crybaby rants on anonymous forums

You retards are cute

Attached: download.png (354x142, 5K)