Literally about to pull a 10x in less than 24hours

Literally about to pull a 10x in less than 24hours.
If you know already, good. Strap in. Your patience has paid off.
If you don't, I would suggest doing your own research. Quick.

Attached: aion-logo (1).png (1870x1228, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’s going to happen quick too.

The based pajeet aion shills are here

Deluded, you'll get dumped on so hard you'll shit aion.

>pajeets are shilling altcoins again
Are we finally in the bullrun?
Sage

>going x10 because of a coin swap
We hitting cope levels that shouldnt be possible

user, that already happened. Anyone who even looked at AION funny in 2018 lost their kidney. That sort of JUSTing can't just go on forever, as much as some would like it to. Schadenfreude, what have you.
>he doesn't know

Already short it at 417 sats. AE is going up the next.

Attached: 1542186729753.jpg (1280x1901, 258K)

Isn't aion still printing currency or is this the end?

So tell us then faggot, what would trigger a x10 in a market like this?

Pro tip: nothing.

Since you're not capable of doing your own research, I'll be kind and offer you a hint. It comes in the form of a question.
Why did Binance perform the AION mainnet swap a full month before the completion of the TRS token distribution?

That's all you get.

Let me guess your next tip: binance is building a dex and it needs a platform, dyor

>i dont know shit about aion btw

Binance using aion for their DEX confirmed

Chinks be chinkin

aion getting listed on binance? big if true

C'mon man, we're your frens here. I imagine you have already accumulated, so can you just point us in the right direction? I really need a win right now, and I'll go all in if I can get some solid information. Was the user who suggested that Binance would be using Aion for their DEX correct? That chart does look REEEALLLY juicy right now.

That’s the rumor anyways

No it has the 1% inflation from mining and that's it.

It's on its own blockchain now and there are 20 projects launching with their VM (which is actually theirs and not just EVM)

That is not the rumor, go look at github if you want the rumor

aion partnering with github?

Github is indecipherable to me. Help a brainlet out, what should I be looking for?

It's gonna fork?
Last update, 22h ago mentiones something about fork in the config file

fake and gay, literally version number update

Stop loss: NONE

Attached: soundcloud-template-teeka-tiwari (1).jpg (3000x3000, 832K)

Coinbase is their "rumor" lmao coinbase would never list aion

Where does this rumor even come from wtf. Coinbase.. how delusional can one be?

If you bought $1k when teeka told you to, you would have $10.

Attached: 1543118921413.png (799x628, 341K)

>Rumor

Attached: Rumor.png (1176x699, 54K)

>how delusional can one be?
Go to their telegram.

hahahahahaaha holy shit thanks for the kek bagholders

Well, looks like it's starting. Thanks OP.

if you ain't all-in I feel bad for you anons

Attached: c7c94ee1-4bb5-4bde-9df7-48f2f1c3d197.jpg (1024x768, 82K)

And its dumping. Thanks BTC.

don't forget to sell the bottom. kek

Wrong 'coinbase'
If you also know some bash scripting, you'd know this is basically some initialization mechanism for the aion platform.

Attached: coinbase.png (724x199, 10K)

O NO NO NO NO
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

See I'll admit coining the term 'coinbase' might have been intentional by the marketing team and/or the 24/7 pajeet shill team.

If you bought the 'rumour' on this, just please exit crypto and never come back. We need less people in the space like you.

Mainnet dump will be glorious.

Oh,by the way,if you think that the next bull run will pump your alt coins like LINK,AION,XRP that are sitting in the hundreds of millions market cap,prepare to be FUBAR'd

There are tons of blockchains with high potential that sitting under 10M in market cap.Those will be the ones who replace most of the SHIT you see in the top 200

FLO will RISE like EMERALD COBRA
10-20x

medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873

Reasons why Tzero/Overstock use FLO

1.floData is accessible and easy to read. You don't need to decompile a smart contract or have a special software to read it. It's in plaintext on the chain.This helps with auditing and explaining how it works to regulators. Any extra steps are a barrier to adoption.
2.floData is easy to write. It is appended to the blockchain using a simple RPC command. This makes maintaining the software around the solution less costly.
3.FLO is a fairly launched blockchain with no premine or ICO. Again, this helps for practical regulatory reasons, but also is a philosophical choice made by those who maintain the software. It guides the decision making for our software and also allows those implementing it to check off a box they couldn't check using another chain without those features.
4. FLO has open source software built on top of it (OIP) that can be used for building more advanced applications (this is how etdb.caltech.edu became a thing).
5. FLO's main use-case is floData, unlike other chains who support complex smart contract languages and operations unrelated to storing data. Sometimes it's best to use a tool that's meant to perform best at a single job rather than bringing around a Swiss army knife and using it for only 1 of its functions.

Look for free and fairly launched coins.They go to BINANCE.

Follow @cz_binance. Retweet.
Back to listing. Ravencoin, no ICO, community project, humble people, no listing fee.

Check out the binance description page for FLO.Look how similar it is to RVN

Attached: tzeroflo.png (1815x909, 558K)

You are a retard, this is not marketing... coinbase is an output in all blockchains... this is what coinbase named themselves after

> THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BIZ

> COINBASE IS CODE TERMINOLOGY FOR GENERATING BLOCK REWARDS

>Stop Loss: None

I've got about 20k is that enough to make it?

AION has top tier code btw, going on development and technical chops the AION team is fucking brilliant. No doubt their JAVA based AVM will be best in-class tech, compute is no joke and JAVA wins that battle.

> AION IS A MAJOR CONTENDER IN BLOCKCHAIN COMPUTE PLATFORMS... Ya know like any that runs DApps... AION CAN RUN THEM MOST EFFICIENTLY COMPUTE WISE RIGHT NOW

How many to make it and when?